Note：If you want to achieve the function of Auto Leveling, you need to buy a capacitive proximity sensor. The printer doesn’t support 3d touch sensor.
Print technology: FDM
Build volume: 320*320*420mm
Printing accuracy: 0.05mm
Positioning precision: X/Y：0.11mm. Z：0.0025mm
Printing speed: 50-100mm/s recommended
Filament diameter: 1.75mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Filament: PLA, ABS, wood polymers, etc
Operating system: Windows, MAC, Linux
Control software: EasyPrint 3D, Cura，Repetier-Host，Simplify3D
File format: STL，OBJ，Gcode
Max temperature for hotbed: 100℃
Max temperature for extruder: 250℃
Power supply: 110V/220V, 50HZ~60HZ
Display screen: 3.2″ Full-color touch screen
Connectivity: Wi-Fi (with an optional 3D WiFi module), USB, SD card (support stand-alone printing)
Frame: Aluminum profile
Build Platform: Aluminum heatbed+ tempered glass
XYZ Rods: Wear-resistant aluminum profile( XY Rods) and lead screw (Z axis)
Stepper Motors: 1.8°step angle with 1/16 micro-stepping
Physical Dimensions and Weight:
Machine Dimension: 508×615.5×630.5 mm
Shipping box Dimension: 670x560x300 mm
Machine Net weight: 11.7 kg
Machine Gross weight: 14.6 kg
- 1, Super Large Print Size: 320mm×320mm×420mm, it enables you to print large-size 3D models.
- 2, Fast Self-assembly: Just takes about 10 minutes to install the Z-plane kit on the XY plane. Simple and convenient.
- 3, Filament Detector: Detect the abnormal situation of filament, such as filament fracture and outage, and trigger a signal to remind you to change printing material in time.
- 4, Silicon Carbide Glass Building platform: Silicon carbide glass with microporous coating as A30 building platform, without the need of attaching the masking tape.It is of good adhesion, freeing you from the headache of first layer warping.
- 5, Power Failure Recovery: It can continue to print from the same place where it stops, regardless of unexpected power failure, stopping to change the filament, stopping and print it tomorrow.
Click Here For More Information
Size: 6 x 5 x 3.1cm / 2.36 x 1.97 x 1.22″
Mounting holes: 3.2mm diameter, for M3 screws
Max Current: 25A (Enhance heat dissipation), safe for prolonged times. ensure active cooling of the heatsink.
This module is based on power MOSFET and will allow PID control of the heated bed (DC-DC Relays usually do not allow this).
This module under the premise of normal cooling, found at I (Max) = 25A stable work situation, the process of using the current not exceed 25A.
2 Set x Heated Bed Power Expansion Module Kit
TopDirect Customer Service Team is dedicated to offer our valued customers a great and professional services – Timely email reply, Helpful solutions, Refund & Return Warranty.
All TopDirect products provide 30 days money-back guarantee & 12-month warranty. Any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will reply you within 24 hours.
- Application: This high power module is a general add-on heated bed power expansion module for 3D printer. It can work with the Anet A8.
- Motherboard: The heat bed power module can be used in both Chitu motherboard and other open 3D printer motherboards.
- 25A MAX Current: This high power module helps your 3D printer equipped with the Chitu controller board (capable of max 15A) become even more powerful. With this add-on module to board lead the maximum current up to 25A.
- Good Protection: When using heated bed 3D printer for 12V power supply which may cause excessive current during times, with this module, it can well protect the connectors on the controller board from burning.
- Package: 2 Set x Heated Bed Power Expansion Module Kit (motherboard is not included).
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
The Aluminum Heatbed MK3 have features similar to MK2 and you can also operate this board with 12V and 24V two voltage, more practical.
Heatbed with 3.2mm Aluminum Core. Print directly on the heatbed, no need for glass plate. It’s a much lighter solution than PCB heatbed + glass, which makes it better for faster prints. due to the aluminum substrate material is expensive, the cost of production is often ordinary glass fiber board is expensive, so the MK3 price is more expensive.
Please note the Aluminum Heatbed can have some marks or minor scratches, but it will only be of cosmetic character and will not affect the use adversely.
(1)Dual power supply. Operate at 12V or 24V. You can use thinner wires when operating at 24V.
(2)A central mounting hole on the front side to allow for three point mounting. This is much easier for bed leveling in comparison to 4 point mounting. First level the side with two holes and fix in place, then level the side with one hole.
(3)Large solder pads for multiple wires (ribbon cable) or a SMD pinhead connector can be mounted.
(4)Pads for SMD thermistor 1206.
(5)With 15V on the 12V terminals will maintain approx. 115 degree Celsius without regulation.
(6)Running 24V on the 12V terminals will heat up the heatbed to 100 degree in only 2 minutes
(7)Your printer controller will regulate the power to the heatbed in order to get your preset temperature.
(3)Max Temperature:180 Degree Celsius
(4)Dimensions:214mm x 214mm
(8)1 Layer 35Î¼m (1oz base) Copper
(9)Resistance between 1.4 and 1.6 ohm for the 12V
(10)Resistance between 5.0 and 5.4 ohm for the 24V
(11)100 Degree Celsius possible for both 12V and 24V
- (1) Dual power supply. Operate at 12V or 24V. You can use thinner wires when operating at 24V.
- (2) A central mounting hole on the front side to allow for three point mounting. This is much easier for bed leveling in comparison to 4 point mounting. First level the side with two holes and fix in place, then level the side with one hole.
- (3) Large solder pads for multiple wires (ribbon cable) or a SMD pinhead connector can be mounted.
- (4) With 15V on the 12V terminals will maintain approx. 115 degree Celsius without regulation.
- (5) Running 24V on the 12V terminals will heat up the heatbed to 100 degree in only 2 minutes.
Click Here For More Information