1.The needles aremade of quality stainless steel, flexible and won’t break easily, with a handlefor easily twisting.
2.The tweezershave Fine tips with non-magnetic coating. Great for repairing small wires,screws, circuit board welding.
3.Reaching where your fingers can’t.Suitable for high-density integrated circuit chip within the operation.
4.Wide suitable:Compatible with most of 3D printers on the market such as Duplicator, MakerBot,RepRap etc.
- 12pcs of 0.40mm nozzle cleaning needles packed in one safe container. Ideal for gentle maintenance of your nozzles and hard to reach places like the feed gears.All of the items come in a neat plastic tube to keep them well organized and safely together.
- The tweezers comes with straight and curved shape tip are perfect for nozzle maintenance and cleaning excess support material, picking up a small object and getting into tight areas. The needles are very sharp, easy to clean your printer extruder hot end nozzle clogs or other small parts.
- The spatula has a black ergonomic rubber comfort grip. The hardened stainless steel blades, flexible but not too thin or flimsy, safer rounded edges, work well with different size objects without damaging them.
- The tweezers and needles come in a stylish, neat, sturdy plastic tube with an aluminum screw lid to provide extra protection for the tool for long-lasting. Compatible with most well known 3D Printers on the market.
- Fit on any 3D Printer 0.4mm nozzle such as Makerbot Creality, CR-10, CR10, Ender 2, Ender 3, Anet A8, Tevo, Tarantula, Lulzbot, MK8, Reprap, E3D, V6, Volcano. Compatible with most well known 3D Printers on the market.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
An Amazon Brand.
- 3D printer filament with 1.75mm diameter + / – .05mm; designed to fit most common 3D printers (check spool size for compatibility); 5 assorted colors; 1 kg per spool (5 spools)
- Made of premium PLA, which is significantly stronger than standard PLA (hard to crack or break) and its print temperature is about 20 degrees C higher; excellent layer to layer bonding; delivers a smooth print with a glossy finish
- Spool’s built-in gauge shows percentage of material remaining and approximate length remaining
- Engineered to reduce jamming; resealable storage bag included to protect filament between use
- Measures 9.8 by 9.3 by 16 inches (LxWxH); weighs 11 pounds; backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Our WYZworks 3D Filaments are made from virgin grade (raw white pellets). Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. Manufactured & thoroughly tested under strict guidelines to give the best results possible.
The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.05mm.? ABS, or Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, is a commonly used thermoplastic material that does not require the use of a heated print bed. Extruded with great precision, which means better looking prints, improves reliability plus less calibration plus fewer extruder failures. Comes vacuum-sealed with the desiccant on a 1kg (2.2lb) reel. Compatible with most 3D printers currently out on the market.
If you aren’t happy we will fix the issue right away no matter what. This is what we stand for and why after using our filament, you won’t ever want to go back. Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions about 3D printer filament you have. We believe 3D printing will change the world and we are so happy to do our part by providing the best filament money can buy.
• ABS(Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) 1.75 Filament Diameter
• Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm
• 1 KG (2.20 lbs) Spool Vacuumed Sealed with Desiccant
• Recommended Printing Temperature range 210°C – 240°C
• Spool Diameter: 7″
• Spool Width: 3″
• Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.37″
- TWO COLORS: Total of 1kg (2.2lbs) – 500g (1.1lbs) of each color
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS – MSDS Approved) 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm) 1 KG (2.20 lbs) Comes Vacuumed Sealed.
- Recommended Printing Temperature Range 210°C – 240°C
- Customer Support – Get the absolute best filament & support at half the cost of main brand filaments. If you aren’t happy with the product or have any issues, don’t hesitate to contact us. Save money without risking your equipment, print quality, & time!
- Compatible for most common 3D printers such as ROBO 3D, Cubify, Leapfrog, MakerBot, Reprap, Afinia, UP, Mendel, flashforge, Solidoodle 2, Printrbot LC, MakerGear M2, Felix, Reprap, Ultimaker and any other 3D printers.
Visit The Website For More Information…