CZ-300 (CZ Generation) EASY INSTALLATION & OPERATION Designed with functionality and usability in mind. LARGE BUILD SIZE We understand your basic 3D printing need of having a large build volume. Our CZ-300 printer provides a build area of 300x300x300mm (11.8×11.8×11.8 inches) for you getting started. NEW NOZZLE DESIGN The selected 0.4 mm nozzle is made of copper that came withthe hotend supporting max temperature up to 260 °C. Its feature delivers good printing quality of this DIY 3D printer. HEATED PRINT BED & CONSTANT TEMPERATURE CONTROL Our CZ-300 printer is installed a heated print bed that can be setup with the consistent printing temperature from 40 to 90°C. Its feature serves variety of filament materials to fulfil your printing needs. LCM GRAPHICAL INTERFACE The control box uses 3″LCM adopted the graphical interface optimization for friendly usage. SUPPORTED MULTIPLE FILAMENTS PLA, ABS, PETG, Carbon Fiber PLA, Metallic PLA etc.(includes third-party filaments) PRODUCT SAFETY CERTIFICATION The product has CE, LVD, and FCC safety certification to keep safe in use.
- LARGE BUILD SIZE (300x300x300mm) – Crazy3dprint CZ-300 printer provides a build area of 300x300x300mm (11.8×11.8×11.8 inches) for you getting started.
- Cura Support (PC & Mac) – The templates can be downloaded from Crazy3dprint.com
- HEATED PRINT BED & CONSTANT TEMPERATURE CONTROL – Crazy3dprint CZ-300 printer is installed a heated print bed that can be setup with the consistent printing temperature from 40 to 90°C. Its feature serves variety of filament materials to fulfill your printing needs.
- NEW NOZZLE DESIGN – The selected 0.4 mm nozzle is made of copper that came with the hot-end supporting max temperature up to 260 °C. Its feature delivers good printing quality of this DIY 3D printer.
- Techradar 4.5 stars review & 3″ LCD GRAPHICAL INTERFACE – Crazy3dprint CZ-300 is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 on Techradar review 2020
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
Problem: 1. Screen for machine is blank no menu.
Poor contact – we will assist the customer to do troubleshoot problem;
Be destroyed in transit – we can offer free replacement part;
Run system is bad – we can assist customers to update the firmware to solve this issue. The link of the firmware as the following:
Problem 2: Not extruding.
3D printer is a technical product, it is not easy for new users to print successfully at first time. They may meet some problems like Not extruding.
There are some causes, and we listed these cases in our manual, to tell our customer how to find the reasons and the way to solve the problem.
Build Volume: 300 x 300 x 400mm
Printing Precision: 0.05mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Printing Speed: 40-145mm/s
Supported Software: Repetier-Host, Cura, Simplify 3D, Slicer PE, etc
Print file types support: Gco, gcode
Supported OS: Windows / Mac / Linux
Nozzle temperature: Max 260??
Heat bed temperature: Max 110??
AC Input: 100-240V
DC Output: 24V/16A
Connectivity: USB connector or stand-alone SD card printing
1 x 3D printer Thinker
1 x tool kit
1 x 8 GB SD card and USB card reader
1 x 10 meters test filament
1 x Diagonal pliers
1 x Power cable
1 x USB cable
2 x PC4-M6 fittings
1 x X-axis belt
1 x filament holder
1 x 0.4mm nozzle
1 x ejector pin
- Super quiet: Eryone 2560 Mother Board with TMC2208 V1.2 stepper motor driver and quite fans.
- Glass heated bed surface build.
- Large volume and high quality: The printing volume is 300*300*400mm, with carefully-selected components. After 3 steps assembly, the printer can print pretty well, almost no need to calibrate.
- Power failure resume feature: Built-in supercapacitor and circuit designing, the mainboard will store the height value of Z-axis when the power off. When the power system resume, the printer can resume the print.
- Compatible with Auto-leveling sensors: With pre-designed interface for BL-touch and proximity switch, update Eryone Thinker S firmware to enable the auto-leveling function is easily.
Click Here For More Information
Precision and Applications
With an LCD resolution of 2560×1440 (2k), XY Axis precision of 47.25µm, it is ideal for medical, dental and jewelry applications. Vertical printing speeds of up to 10-40mm/h.
Stable and Quiet
Orange 30 LCD UV Printer is an SLA UV-resin printer. Only the Z axis moves, resulting in fewer failures and quieter operation.
Auto-leveling, automatic resin mixing, and vat cleaning function make printing easier and more convenient.
Light Source: UV Integrated Light(wavelength 405nm)
LCD Screen Resolution: 2K (2560*1440)
XY Resolution: 47.25μm
Layer Thickness: 0.01-0.1mm
Printing Speed: 30 mm/h
Power Requirements: 110-220V, 12DC/5A 50-60W
Software: LongerWave, ChiTubox
Operation System: Windows7/8/10 64 bit, MAC OS
3D PRINTER * 1
Steel Shovel * 1
Screw Drive * 1; Gloves * 1
3M Funnel * 1; Poker Cards * 5
Power Adater * 1; Power Plug * 1
USB Disk * 1; User Instruction * 1
- 【High Precision】Orange 30 is a higher precision resin 3d printer, with built-in 2k LCD screen at 2560×1440 resolution and 47.25µm pixel size, offering bigger size of printing at 4.72 x 2.68x 6.69 inch; With solid linear guide and special slider design, it will ensure the accuracy and stable of Z axis.
- 【Average UV Lighting】Integrated with matrix UV LED Design, Orange 30 provides better printing performance since the matrix illumination provides better uniformity, higher intensity and shorter time of curing.
- 【Smart and Convenient】Temperature detection system included. The system will stop printing to protect system when temperature is too high. With high efficiency cooling system, it will prolong the lifespan of this 3D printer.
- 【Fast Slicing Software】Easy work with 2.8” touch screen to operate and preview the printing process. LONGER self-developed slice software allows you to quickly output 100M slicing file within ONE minute, triple times faster than others. And it supports Chitubox to play as well.
- 【Warranty & Service】We are providing 12-Months warranty (5.5” LCD Screen and FEP film excluded) and lifetime technical support for this item 3d printer. Please feel free to contact us and join our community to get support if there’s any question on operation.
Click Here For More Information