Trolley Case Cover Material: Polyester Spandex Air Layer
Zipper Closure And Buckle Double Insurance Design, More Safe
Thickness, Water Resistant And Elastic Cover Can Protect Your Luggage From Scratch, Dust, the 3D print design makes your suitcase instantly recognizable
.Quick To Fix And Remove In Seconds, Durable and Washable, S/M/L/XL Size Available To Fit Your Luggage
- Trolley Case Cover Material: Polyester Spandex Air Layer
- Zipper Closure And Buckle Double Insurance Design, More Safe
- Thickness, Water Resistant And Elastic Cover Can Protect Your Luggage From Scratch, Dust, the 3D print design makes your suitcase instantly recognizable
- Quick To Fix And Remove In Seconds, Durable and Washable, S/M/L/XL Size Available To Fit Your Luggage
- Best Choice For Your Travel, Keep Your Luggage From Getting Scratched, Stained, Messy, Or Ruined With Funny Luggage Cov
Visit The Website For More Information…
Weight:0.12kg Material: Stainless steel with wooden handle Color: Brown A great tool for your 3D printer-Stiff, flexible,rigid,functional,effective with 5 pieces, this set of tool minimizes damage to the printing surface.At the same time, the thicker neck is useful for removing rafts and for trimming off supports Directions for Use To remove prints off the bed, work the edge of the tool under a corner of the print, approximately half way between the tip of the blade and the handle. Next, use a sawing motion to get the tool under the rest of the print to separate it from the bed. Tilting or twisting the blade slightly will help speed up the lifting of the print. When tilting the blade, twist the handle counter-clockwise if you’re working from the right side of the print. (If you are left-handed and starting from the left, twist the tool clockwise) If you cannot get the blade under the print to start, bring the left edge of the tool against a right-side corner of the print and twist the handle clockwise. Repeat until the corner lifts up enough to allow the blade to start getting under the print If the print is firmly stuck to the print bed, try pushing the tool so that the handle is closer to the print. This brings the thicker part of the blade (closest to the handle) under the object and acts as a wedge to help pry the part up. Wiggle the blade loose and repeat If the print is stuck too firmly to remove with the tool, you may need to slightly increase your starting nozzle elevation. The idea is to have the print stick firmly to the bed during printing, but still be removed with the tool
- Enhanced version pack of 5: it includes 5 sizes.you can choose a suitble one to help with prying out printed items.
- Thicker neck,not bent easily:It needs to be just a bit stiffer to loosen a stubborn print,but it doesn’t damaged any of your projects your my printer bed by using it.
- Fantastic and versatile:Although it’s marketed as a 3D print removal tool,it also very useful for removing stickers and scraping the small amounts of filament you tend to get stuck on the bed from not having a level bed, and it helped remove the painters tape residue left from the tape.Works very well to remove freshly printed parts
- Durable and stiff: Note that this isn’t made for prying the print off the bed like you would use a putty knife. It’s more for sliding under the print and unsticking as you go, or perhaps slipping the middle under the print and “sawing” the print off. It’s thin and flimsy which lets it get under the print, but not TOO flimsy – it’s also thick enough to be durable, assuming you aren’t prying. Prying would definitely ruin this tool.This tool is that much better than trying to use something else
- Flexible and effective:This 3D Print Removal Tool Works super well,A must have for a 3D printer. It’s great for getting prints off your print surface without damaging their bases.it is very simple and extremely effective. Seems to be very well constructed and the blade is flexible but doesn’t get bent up easily;it has a very flat top which makes removing models really easy.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
This is Creozone special design removal tool for 3D printing.
- Professional 3D print removal tool
- Wood grain handle and stainless steel knife
- This 3D print removal tool can help you easy get the prints off from the build surface
- Will not scratch build surface
- Net Weight: 2.4 ounce
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…