- Best choice for start-up 3D printer, affordable price with better precise printing.
- This Longer 3D printer has great printing accuracy with large printing size 220mm(L)*220mm(W)*250mm(H)
- Easy-to-operate 3D printer with 2.8 color touch screen, filament run out detection, power failure resume print.
- Full metal frame, more stable printing and safe build-in power than other cheap 3D printers.
- Semi-assembly 3D printer, about half hour to install, easy to install. Rich accessories and tools are included, such as PLA filament, SD card, shovel, etc.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
Introducing ELEGOO MARS LCD 3D Printer
ELEGOO has been manufacturing 3D printer components and parts since 2014 and with years of experience in 3D printing, we finally developed our own 3D printer using UV photocuring technology. We’d like to present you our very first photocuring LCD 3D Printer- ELEGOO Mars.
Great industrial design and user-friendly system, we make ELEGOO Mars suitable for anyone to use even though you have never used a 3D printer before. The semi-assembled printer will save your time setting up when you receive it and within 5 minutes you could start printing your first model we provided – a Christmas deer, which could be easily sliced using our newly released ChiTu Box slicing software.
Work together with ELEGOO photopolymer resin, you would be amazed at how perfect your model turns out to be – high resolution and super performance in details.
Finish Kit includes:
MARS 3D PRINTER * 1
Build Platform * 1
Resin Tank * 1
U Disk * 1
Measuring Cup * 1
Mask * 1
Gloves * 1
Funnel * 10
Scraper * 1
UL Adapter 60W * 1
User Instruction * 1
- 【Fast Slicing Software】ELEGOO Mars comes with the latest version of ChiTu Box Slicing Software which gives you extraordinary user experience. ChiTu Box takes only 1 minute to slice 30Mb .stl model files while the open-sourced slicing software would take up to 10minutes.
- 【Resin saving and Better Printing】ChiTu Box allows you to hollow out your model before slicing which could save your resin dramatically during photocuring process. Equiped with 40W UV lights and using ELEGOO resin, you can get a better pritning result.
- 【Smart and Convenient】3.5” inch color touch screen equipped with the latest ELEGOO ChiTu 5.0 system makes it very easy for off-line printing. The build platform with steel ball balancing structure inside allows you to start printing within 5 minutes after assembly.
- 【High Precision and Resolution】ELEGOO Mars uses a 2560×1440 2K HD masking LCD as to provide accurate printing with XY axis resolution of 0.00185inches / 0.047mm
- 【Warranty and Service】We provide total one-year machine warranty (5.5” inch 2K LCD and FEP film excluded) and if you have any questions regarding product operation or software please feel free to contact us
Click Here For More Information
Don’t bother reading this book unless you’re ready to get your hands dirty.
In Hacking the Digital Print, artist Bonny Lhotka redefines what it means to be a photographer. For one thing, you don’t always need Photoshop to alter the reality you capture through your lens. In this book, you’ll learn how to create unique images using tools you make and modify yourself. Lhotka shows you how to use analog distortion filters, custom textures, and lens modifiers to create images that look like you made them, not an app. You’ll also learn how to re-create classic printmaking techniques using non-toxic digital alternatives, including a water-based transfer solution that’s safe to use anywhere, whether it’s the studio, classroom, or kitchen counter.
Anyone can push a button and create a nice print–there is little challenge in getting a high-quality image out of a desktop printer these days. Lhotka shows you how to take your work to the next level by printing on materials such as wood, glass, plastics, and metal. For the truly adventurous, Lhotka shares her custom techniques for taking photographs and applying them to 3D-printed objects created with popular consumer 3D printers.
Part artist/part mad scientist, Lhotka has spent many hours experimenting, hacking, and tearing things apart to discover new ways to take, make, and print images. She encourages you to take the techniques you’ll learn in this book, hack them, and make them your own. With some techniques you will fail. It will be messy. You will try and have to try again. But in the process, you will make your own exciting discoveries, find solutions to your own problems, and create a body of work that is uniquely yours.
Check Out Our Website For Details…