Lenticular printing is a multi step process consisting of creating a lenticular image from at least two existing images,and combining it with a lenticular lens. This process can be used to create various frames of animation (for a motion effect), offsetting the various layers at different increments (for a 3D effect), or simply to show a set of alternate images which may appear to transform into each other. These images are fun to look at and and very pleasing on the eye. Makes the room or dining table much more interesting. This image poster of Amazon Parrot has bright vivid colors. Measurements are 9.5 X 13.5 These can be hung in any room or used for place mats. These are made with heavy duty plastic that measures .03125. Also magnets can be added to back of image for for instant refrigerator art.
- Image has bright and vivid colors.
- These standout in any room in any light.
- Images will change position in any direction.
- Each 3D photo is deep etched in thick .03125 plastic.
- Measurments are 9.5 In. X 13.5 In.