This type of filament is part of a new Gizmo Dorks line of color changing filaments. These color changing filaments will change colors at 31°C (88°F). The filament is one color below 31°C, and when it is heated above 31°C, the filament will change to another color. For this specific filament, it changes from gray to white and vice versa.
We provide the highest quality 3D printing materials such as ABS, PLA, HIPS, PVA, and more. Our filaments are run with tight tolerances. There are no air bubbles or oily residues. Every filament comes loaded on a durable, hard plastic spool, not a cheap, flimsy cardboard spool.
PLA, Polylactic Acid, is created from processing a number of plant products. PLA can be composted at commercial facilities unlike ABS which is derived from fossil fuels. PLA is a more earth friendly plastic. It is stronger and more rigid than ABS, and in general the printed objects will have a more glossy look and feel compared to ABS. Unlike ABS, PLA can be sanded and machined. PLA has a lower melting temperature compared to ABS. As a material, PLA has much less warping versus ABS. Additionally, a heated bed is not required to print it. PLA generally enjoys sharper details and corners compared to ABS without the risk of cracking or warping. PLA can also be printed at higher throughput speeds.
Is the spindle hole large enough to fit my Makerbot printer?
Yes! Our spindle holes are large enough to fit the Makerbot printers. You don’t have to worry about fabricating a spindle extension any longer. *NOTE, these spools will not fit inside of the new Makerbot 5th generation printer drawers. You can still use these spools and feed the filament directly through the top of the printer.
What other colors are available?
PLA comes in a variety of different vibrant colors, 29 different options total.
*New fluorescent colors are available. They glow under UV light, commonly known as black light.
- 3mm diameter, 1kg net weight, PLA Filament
- Filament Roundness: +/- 0.07mm
- Filament Diameter: +/- 0.05mm
- Recommended Print Temperature: 200 – 210°C, depending on printer model
- Compatible with RepRap, Makerbot, Afinia, Solidoodle or any standard spool based 3D printer
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Perfectink self-assembly I3 3D Printer Kit
The video link of inatsall 3D printer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSzcU48wczk&feature=youtu.be Please feel free contact us if you have any question. We wait for you all day.
Material：Upgraded version of aviation wood
Maximum print size: 200mm * 200mm * 180mm, it is recommended to print a smaller size
Operating System: Windows 7/8 (32-bit / 64-bit) Software: Healing
Data import format: STL, G-code
The maximum temperature of the printhead: 260 ° C (normally 210 ° C)
Maximum soil temperature: 130 ° C (typically 65 ° C)
Operating temperature: 10-30 ° C, humidity: 20-50%
Hot bed materials: bakelite, aluminum, PCB, glass
Input voltage: AC 110V-220V
Packing size: 470 * 470 * 330mm
Dimension of the device: 430 * 505 * 380mm
Package weight: 11 kg
Weight of the equipment: 8 kg
Carrier made of printed material: ABS, PLA (LAYER DISTRIBUTION: 0.1-0.4 mm)
Pressure diameter: 1.75 mm
Printing speed: 120 mm / s
Positioning accuracy of the XY axis: 0.011 mm
Positioning accuracy on the Z axis: 0.004 mm
Temperature of the hot bed: 70 ° C
Power supply: 12V
SD card: support from
LED screen: yes
3D printer packaging:
1. All modules
2. All assembly tools
Coil 4.1 (ABS / PLA random)
5.CD (lessons per CD)
- ★High cost-effective DIY 3D printer, it features LCD screen, 5 keys for easy operation, support SD card and off-line printing. Customized nozzle, sturdy and compact lead screw, advanced and high-speed motor, updated sophisticated mainboard, superior power supply system.
- ★The large size of the plate and vertical spacing means that you can print larger and more complex models. Note: Be sure to set the nozzle temperature to the correct value for the type of material being printed.
- ★It has a compact appearance and a basic open frame design, compact enough to fit any desk. The building size is 200*200*180mm, printing capacity is greater. Working with ABS / PLA filaments, the material is more environmentally friendly.
- ★Widely application areas.3D printers have been able to print a lot of things, have a very big impact on the medical, cultural, construction, food, automotive and other industries, his wide range of applications may be beyond our imagination.
- ★Unassembled DIY kit：It is unassembled DIY kit, provide you an unforgettable step-by-step learning experience of 3D printer from scratch. As long as you have a passion for creativity, you can not afford to miss this product.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
3-D Printers are a Modern Engineering Marvel! In this engaging title, readers will explore the history of printers, from punch cards, dot matrix, ink jet and laser all the way to today’s 3-D printing! Charles Hull and his development of 3D layered plastic printing is featured, and a colorful infographic shows how a 3-D printer works. See the benefits of 3-D printing such as custom prosthetics and orthodontics! A timeline, a glossary, and an index supplement historical and color photos. Aligned to Common Core Standards and correlated to state standards. Checkerboard Library is an imprint of Abdo Publishing, a division of ABDO.
Click Here For More Information