Printing temperature: 190-250℃
Printing Speed: 180mm/s; suggested 30-60mm/s
Printing accuracy: ±0.1mm Nozzle: 0.4mm
Support Software: Cura, Repetier-Host
Connection Mode: TF card, USB online
Operating System: Window / Mac
File Format: Gcode, STL etc
- LONGER LK4 Pro uses new aluminum extension profile to enhance structural rigidity and stability. Built-in design of power supply provides more safety. Tempered glass bed ensures fast heating and strong adhesion.
- LK4 Pro 3D Printer is integrated with plug and play TMC2208 ultra-quiet drive modules, which makes printing triple times quieter and give you a more comfortable environment to go on your creating.
- newly-added innovative material shortage detection switch, Even also highly sensitive to detect transparent materials
- adopts V2.4.1 motherboard independently developed stable performance TMC ultra-quiet drive 256 subdivision for finer printing
- HD touch screen and large viewing angles,printing status, functions and parameter setting are clearly displayed,New Friendly UI, easy to use and learn
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
8 PCS* Hotbed Spring
4 PCS* M4*40 Screws
4 PCS* M4 Nuts
- Auto leveling nuts for 3D printers.
- High-quality plastic material, durable and sturdy.
- Easy to install and remove, no tools required.
- Compatible with Creality CR-10/ CR-10s/ mini Ender 3 3D printers.
- Note: It’s not suitable for Creality CR-10S4 or S5.
Visit The Website For More Information…
KODAK FLEX 98 Filament TPU is a strong yet flexible thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) 3D printing filament. This engineering 3D printer flexible filament is easier to use compare to traditional type filament and offers excellent layer-to-layer bonding, opening up a great deal of interesting shatter-resistant objects which resist oil, grease, and scratches, and more rigorous wear and tear. Ideal for 3d printing living hinges, and to combine this 3D printer filament with rigid plastics. Supports can be easily clipped away. Its high interlayer adhesion prevents objects from easily breaking along the Z axis. KODAK FLEX 98 offers high performance and excellent printing processability, proved also with Bowden extruders. Excellent vibration reduction properties. SPECIFICATIONS: Recommended Extrusion Temperatures: 2255°C Recommended Bed Temperature: 655°C Dimensional Accuracy: 0. 03mm Density: 1. 16 g/cm³ Tg: -36°C Tm: 181°C TPU SPOOL DIMENSIONS: ⌀ 200mm X H 48mm. Inner coil ⌀ 96mm; mount ⌀ 52mm (⌀ 7. 9i n X H 1. 75in. Inner coil ⌀ 3. 8 in; mount ⌀ 2. 04 in). : Backed by an KODAK 1-year limited . Note: This batch may have a wavy winding, which does not affect printing quality.
- EXTRA-DRY: vacuum resealable ziploc bag with silica gel to protect filament from humidity and dust.
- FLEXIBLE: semi-flex 3D print TPU filament with a shore hardness of 98A for shatterproof prints.
- PREMIUM: flexible 3D filament TPU engineered to reduce jamming for reliable 3D printed parts.
- COMPATIBLE: 3D flexible filament for most open material 3D printers.
- ONLINE SUPPORT: We’re here to help! Contact us or visit our support center. Satisfaction !
Check Out Our Website For Details…