Flashforge Finder Lite 3D Printer is safe for child, home user, and educator.
●It only print with PLA.
●no heat plate.
●data transmission by SD card Easy operation for everyone.
● Simple built-in filament design, automatic alarm when filament use up
● Professional single extruder structure, avoid clog
● Assistance leveling Specifications
● Package Size: 505*500*525mm
● Finder Size: 420*420*420mm
● Resolution: 0.2mm
● Build Volume: 140*140*140mm
● Filament: PLA ,wood PLA,elastic PLA ,color change PLA
● File Format: STL, OBJ-> G file
● Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7/8, Mac OX
● Touch Screen: 3.5′, including 16 languages
● Software: Flashprint, Simplify 3D Basic Parameter
● Extruder: 1
● Technology: Fused Deposition Modeling
● Positioning Accuracy: Z Axis: 0. 0025mm, XY Axis: 0.011mm
● Printing Accuracy: 0.1mm
● Layer Thickness: 0.05-0.4mm
● Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
● Shaft Speed: 30-120mm/s
● Nozzle Flow Rate: 24cc/h
● Suggested Extruder Temp.: 220
● Suggested Platform Temp.: No heating plate
● 1*Finder 3D printer
● 16G SD card
● 50g PLA filament
● USB cable
Why choose us?
QUALITY & HIGH-RATED 3D PRINTERS
○ Top 3 Best-selling 3D Printers on Amazon.com
○ Top 3 Highest-rated 3D Printers in 3D Hubs’ 2015 3D Printer Guide RESPONSIVE & FRIENDLY SUPPORT
○ 6*12 Hours Fast Response, Lifetime Professional Support
○ 90 Days Warranty for Extruder and 12 Months Warranty for Other Parts
- Slide-in build plate allows you to draw it out of the printer and then remove the finished 3D prints more easily. At same time, it can minimize damages or offsets to the build plate.
- The patented nozzle structure has been upgraded several times and the wire is more even and smooth, which all improve the surface quality of model and lower risks of extruder jams.
- Finder Lite features an intuitive calibration detection system to assist leveling. you’re well instructed with clear messages on the touchscreen display. And all of these make calibration much easier and more precise.
- out of box,lower energy.A fun STEM educational experience in mechanical engineering and electronics.
- Flashforge 3d pinrter Finder Lite has 12 months warranty, lifetime technical assistance and 24 hours professional customer service.
Click Here For More Information
Glarks 9Pcs 3D Printer Accessories 3D Print Removal Tool Shovel Tool Set, Stainless Steel 3D Printer Spatula Palette Knife with Sturdy Wooden Handle to Remove Models from 3D Printers
Material: Stainless steel with wooden handle
Main Color: Brown
♛ Blades are made of stainless steel, rust and corrosion resistance.
♛ Soft and durable wood handle provide excellent hand feeling and works freely.
♛ Thin and good elasticity blade works well with 3D prints without damaging either the model or the print bed.
♛ The shorter spatula can easily gets under the piece to lift off the print bed.
♛ The long ones are useful for releasing larger part.
3D printer removal tool x 9Pcs
♣【Best way to use:】
♚ In order to remove prints off the bed, first put the edge of the tool under a corner of the print about half way between the tip of the blade and the handle.
♚ Then get the tool under the rest of the print to separate it from the bed and twisting the blade slightly will help speed up the lifting of the print.
♚ You can sanded the tips of spatulas to make it sharper If you find it hard to make the blade start, but please be careful not to hurt your hands. Please put them away from children when finished the work.
If you receive a defective product or have any problems during use, please feel free to contact us, we will provide return and exchange service at any time.
- ★【What You Get:】 In this 3d print removal tool set, it include 9pcs palette knives with various different head for remove models from 3d printers.
- ★【High Quality:】The removal tools which blades are made of stainless steel, with good elasticity. Rust and corrosion resistance for long time use. Soft and durable wood handle provide excellent hand feeling and works freely.
- ★【Function and Use:】The shorter spatula is thin enough to get an edge underneath even the most stubborn of prints, which easily gets under the piece to lift off the print bed. The long ones are useful for releasing larger part. Large handles give some leverage and work really well with 3D prints without damaging either the model or the print bed.
- ★【Best way to use:】To remove prints off the bed, work the edge of the tool under a corner of the print, about half way between the tip of the blade and the handle. then use a sawing motion to get the tool under the rest of the print to separate it from the bed. Twisting the blade slightly will help speed up the lifting of the print.
- ★【Warm Prompt:】You can sanded the tips of spatulas to make it sharper, but please be careful not to hurt your hands. Please put them away from children when finished the work.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
With this book you will be empowered to design and build (or update) your own 3D printer. Covers essential topics including mechanical design, choosing the right components, customizing the firmware, fine-tuning your slicer and much more. Written in a clear and non-mathematical format, it will carry you through from start to finish.
Click Here For More Information