SUNLU Blue ABS 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm 1KG Spool Filament for 3D Printing, 3D Pens, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm
SUNLU 3D Printer filament and 3D Pen is a place where your imagination is brought to life.
Designed with superior quality and best user experience in mind, SUNLU 3D Printer Filament is manufactured with industry-leading high precision tolerance (±0.02MM) to ensure that you spend less time trouble shooting and more time creating!
SUNLU Printer Filament Storage Tips:
1. Since ABS material is made from biodegradable sources, it is susceptible to moisture.
We recommended storing filament in a sealed plastic bag or box after each print (a large ziplock or Tupperware works well).
2. In extreme cases where the filament gets damp, you can bake it in an oven with 50-degree Celsius for about an hour to restore its dryness.
Reminder: Each time after use of your 3D Printer Filament
Be sure to insert the free end of the filament into the hole to avoid the filament being tangled for next time use.
SUNLU Blue ABS 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm Reference Specs:
Diameter : 1.75MM
Tolerance Level : ± 0.02MM
Print Temperature : 220-240℃ / （428-464℉）
Print Speed : 50 – 100 mm/s
Base Plate Temperature : Heating Bed Temperature is from 80 to 120 Celsius
Bubble : 100% Zero Bubbles
Length : 330M / 360 Yard
Recommended Storage Temperature : -20 to 50 °C / -4 to 122 °F
Compatible with any 3D Printer that uses 1.75mm diameter filament including some models for your reference:
AirWolf – Aleph Objects – BCN3D – Beeverycreative – BigBox – CEL – colorFabb – CraftBot – CraftUnique – CubePro – Cubicon – Doob – Dremel – e-NABLE – E3D – FlashForge – Kossel – Lulzbot – MakerBot – Makergear – Markforged – New Matter – Ooznest – OrdBot – PowerSpec – Printrbot – Prusa – Prusa Research – Robo 3D – SeeMeCNC – Simplify3D – SOLS – Ultimaker – XYZprinting – Zenith – Zortrax
- ♥Material: ABS – Color: Blue – Weight: 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool.
- ♥ABS Recommend Temperature: Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 210°C – 240°C (410°F – 464°F), Use With Heated Build Platform Is Recommended
- ♥High Compatible With Your 3D Printer: Whatever all 1.75 mm-specification 3d printers in the market are configured to run with the PLA 3D printing filaments.
- ♥You’ll Have Zero Hassle Printing: Compared with traditional brittle PLA, SUNLU 3D printer filaments have adjusted the degradability of the material for optimal performance,so SUNLU PLA filaments are not brittle during 3D printing jobs.
- ♥30-Day Money-Back Guarantee: We are so confident in our 3D printer fialment that we offer a full 30-day guarantee.Buy it,use it and if you aren’t happy with it,tell us and we’ll refund your money.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
This kits is a result of our effort to improve existing and popular Z-brace kits based on 3D printed parts. Our kit is fully metal kit, no printed parts. It looks minimal compared to the 3D printed Z-brace designs, but it will make your frame completely stable, just like other similar kits.
In our kit we use ball joints to eliminate any tension created by misalignment between upper and lower bracket. Off shelf M5 ball rod ends are making our Z-brace design simple and clean looking.
Convenient feature of our kit is ability to allow fine adjustment of the each Z-rod length. Z-Brace rod design is based on turnbuckle principle – each rod will extend and contract by turning tube clockwise or counterclockwise. When you are done with adjustment – just tighten counter nuts on each rod end to get rid of any small play and you will make your adjustment permanent. After you tighten counter nuts your frame will become completely solid and stable.
- Compatible with Wanhao Duplicator i3 and Maker Select V1, V2 and V2.1 3D Printers
- For Maker Select PLUS 3D Printer please use other kit sold in our store
- CNC machined all metal design. Black anodized parts will look great on your 3D Printer
- Designed and manufactured by USA company
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
SIQUK 3D Printer Tool Kit
Nozzle throat: material: stainless steel, outer thread: M6, outer diameter: 7mm, inner diameter: 4mm, inner teflon pipe diameter: 2mm, length: 30mm, filament diameter: 1.75mm.
Brass nozzles: input diameter: 1.75mm, output diameter: 0.4mm, size: 5*13mm, material: brass, color: golden.
PTFE teflon tube: outside diameter: 4mm, inside diameter: 2mm, length: 2m, material: PTFE (Poly Tetra Fluoro Ethylene)，density: 2.15-2.20g/cm³, heat resistance, up to 260℃, color: White.
Cleaning Needles Drill Bit: material: stainless steel; bit diameter: 0.4mm.
Compatible with all 1.75mm PLA ABS 3D printer, work well with Anet A8.
Note: these 3D printer heads are small parts, please keep them away from children to avoid swallow risk.
10 x 3D Printer extruder brass nozzle
5 x 3D Printer nozzle throat
5 x cleaning Needles drill bits
1 x 2M PTFE teflon tube(2.0mm ID/4.0mm OD)
SIQUK are devoted to offer premium quality products to all cherished customers. Meanwhile supply 45 days money back guarantee and 18 months warranty.
If there are any questions, please feel free to contact us, SIQUK Direct Customer Service Team will spare no efforts to assist with you within 24 hours
- Brass nozzle- 10pcs 3D printer Brass nozzle; output diameter: 0.4mm; input diameter: 1.75mm; material: brass; color: golden
- Cleaning Needles Drill Bit- 5pcs cleaning needles drill bits; material: stainless steel; bit diameter: 0.4mm
- PTFE Teflon Tube- length: 2m; material: PTFE (Poly Tetra Fluoro Ethylene);outside diameter: 4mm; inside diameter: 2mm; density: 2.15-2.20g/cm³
- Nozzle throat- 5pcs 3D Printer nozzle throat; material: stainless steel; inner diameter: 4mm; inner teflon pipe diameter: 2mm; filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Applicability and compatibility- A total of 21 pcs kit suitable for MK8 Makerbot Reprap Prusa I3 3D Printer, compatible with all 1.75mm PLA ABS 3D printer
Click Here For More Information