Mika3D Silicone Mat is Great Drawing Tool for Your 3D Pen!
It’s suitable for all people, from Kids to Adults, From 3D Pen Drawing Beginner to 3D Pen Drawing Expert Artist!
This Design Mat Include Multi-Shaped Draw Template, Simply Use 3D Pen to Draw the Basic Lines and Shapes Inside the Mat Grooves, You can Create 3D Objects by 3D Pen Much More Easily and Precise.
Mat Size: Length: 17.7cm, Width 17.7cm, Height: 0.4mm
This Mat Heat Resistant up to 270℃ (518℉), Suitable for All Types of 3D Pens and 3D Filament
Package Include: One Pc Silicone Drawing Mat; 2 Silicone Finger Caps
It’s Great 3D Pen Drawing Tool for Your Kids, Great Gift for Your Friend!
Click “Add To Cart” above Now, to Create your 3D Art and Draw your Dream Now !
- ♥ Great 3D Drawing Tools for 3D Pen: It includes Multi-Shaped Draw Figures:Circles, Grids, Triangle, Rectangular, To Create Your 3D Drawing with High Precision
- ♥ Support All 3D Pen/3D Filament: The Design Mat Consists of Small Groves which Extrude 3D Printing Material Easily, Simply Start Your 3D Drawing
- ♥ High Quality Silicone Design Mat: Heat Resistant up to 270° C (518° F), Won’t Stick Printing Filament, Bend the Mat, The Filament can Removed from Mat Surface Easily
- ♥ Extra Gift: 2 Silicone Finger Caps, Protect Your Finger Safe from Hot 3D Pen Nozzle / Printing Plastic, Support You to Make 3D Printing Much More Smoothly and Easily
- ♥ Warranty:We are Confident about our Mat Quality,Within 24 Hours Response,100% Satisfaction Guarantee, Fit Very Well with http://a.co/cgZbGi7
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Trovole is a manufacturer specializing in R&D, design and manufacture of 3D printers. The 3D printers produced are ROSH-certified and CE-certified. Trovole 3D printers are exported to more than 400 countries in the world, leading global sales, and are deeply loved by consumers worldwide.
This is the video of the printer installation
Construction dimensions: 220 * 220 * 240 mm
Dimensions of the machine: 500 * 400 * 450 mm
Weight of the machine: 7.5 kg
Package dimensions: 510 * 320 * 225 mm
Gross weight: 9.2 kg
Material：Aviation Wooden(Generally used in aviation equipment, with shock and heat resistance characteristics)
Precision of the position of the X axis is: 0.05 mm
Accuracy of the Z axis position: 0.015 meters
XY Axis Positioning Accuracy：0.012mm
Z Axis Positioning Accuracy：0.004mm
Printing speed: 10 – 120 mm / s
Thickness of the layer: 0.1 – 0.4 mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Filament: ABS / PLA
Power supply: Input: 115 V / 1.5 A 230 V / 0.75 A
Output: DC12 V / 15 A
Connection: USB, SD (Offline Support Print)
Operating System:OS XP，Vista，Win7，Win8，Win10，Linux，M AC
File format: STL, G-code, OBJ
the maximum temperature of the heated bed:About 110 °C
Extruder temperature: about 260 ° C
3D printer packaging:
1. All modules
2. All assembly tools
4.1.75mm Filament *1.（ABS/PLA random）
- ◆High cost-effective A8-W5 3D printer kit, including all department modules, all assembly tools, Software, Filament, CD, etc. The user-friendly, family-friendly and wallet-ready 3D printer from Trovole is ready.
- ◆The size of the 3D printer is 500*400*450mm. It compact enough to fit any desk. The building size is 220*220*240mm, printing capacity is greater. Working with ABS / PLA filaments, the material is more environmentally friendly. Working condition：10-30℃，Humidity 20-50%.
- ◆With LCD screen, 5 buttons, easy to operate. Equipped with a high-quality extruder, the highest printing speed is up to 120mm/sec. The precision is higher, and the printing quality is higher.Use the Cura software, support windows(linux、mac).
- ◆W5 3D printer can print CAD 3D printer model to real .its frame while it uses linear bearings , belts and threaded rods to build X , Y , Z axis .It enables W5 to print steadily with no vibration .
- ◆3D printers have been able to print a lot of things, have a very big impact on the medical, cultural, construction, food, automotive and other industries, and his extensive application may exceed our imagination.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
This book has been entirely revamped and rewritten to encompass all of the updates in the 3D printing industry. Over 50% longer than the previous edition, this 2019 version of 3D Printing Failures has 8 new chapters, dozens of updated photographs, and has each chapter rewritten.
Whether you are new to 3D printing, or you have dozens of successful prints under your belt, this book is going to help you! Sean Aranda and David Feeney have hundreds of thousands of successful 3d printing hours combined, so let them help you achieve consistent clean prints.
The failures that are discussed in great detail by chapter are:
* Bed Adhesion
* Build Plate Not Heating
* Build Plate Not Reading Correct Temperature
* Built Up Material in Nozzle
* Extruder Stepper Skipping
* Filament Snapping
* Hotend Can’t Reach or Maintain Temperature
* Hotend Not Heating
* Hotend Not Reading Correct Temperature
* Layer Shifts
* LCD Blank or Dark
* Mandatory Maintenance
* Materials and their Settings
* Model Errors
* Not Finding Home
* Nozzle Clogs
* Over Extrusion
* Parts Not Mating Together
* Poor Layer Adhesion
* Print Pauses Mid Print
* Quality Options
* Running Out of Filament
* Settings Issues
* Stepper Motors Overheating or Malfunctioning
* Stripped Filament
* Unlevelled Build Plate
* Z-Axis Wobble
* Z-Height Issues
* And much more!
Click Here For More Information