FYSETC is a professional supplier of 3D Printers related accessories products. Include Popular Printer CR-10, Ender 3, Prusa i3, Makerbot, Anet A8, Duplicator i3, Tevo Tarantula, Maker Select V2 etc. It has a professional R&D team and high quality after-sales service to ensure that you can purchase at a reliable price. If you need more, please feel free to email or Q&A us, we and our engineers are very happy to assist you.
Q: My printer is Ender 3, When I put it in the port where the ribbon cable was and install the bltouch and the ribbon cable, when I try to put the case for the control board back on, the fan hits the ribbon cable plug on the pin27 board and cannot close.
A1: If you meet this issues, please don’t worry, only need to print a new top cover, we have shown the file in our pictures. please reference.
1 x pin 27 connector
- 2019 Ender 3 Upgrade parts,compatibility with creality Ender 3, CR-10, CR-10 Mini, but not work with the Ender 2, the ender 2 uses pin 29.
- How to installtion: With this adapter, no wires need to be cut!! Simply connect this between your board and your cable, attach the 3 bltouch wires and upgrade your firmware.
- Ensure you connect BLTouch’s 3 pins per the labeling on the board, You must have a Bootloader flashed to your Ender 3 Board in order to use this.Support for that is not provided, we will update it in our next new items. Please keep concerting.
- If you need more other information, please reference the thingiverse (search keywords: ender 3 auto bed leveling sensor) and youtube video(keywords:ender 3 bltouch with sd card).
- After Sales Guarantee: each one defective item can have the free replace or refund, need more help please feel free to contact us, we and our engineers will try our best to assist you.
Visit The Website For More Information…
Range: -10°C – 500°C
Inner diameter: 0.4cm/0.2″
Outer diameter: 0.65cm/0.3″
Interface: Red is T+, Blue is T-.
5 xK-type Temperature Sensor Thermocouple
1ãPlease allow 1-3cm error due to manual measurement.Pls make sure you do not mind before you bid.
2ãThe color may have different as the difference display, pls understand.
Item type: Pneumatic Connectors
Model number: no
- Package Includes: 5 xK-type Temperature Sensor Thermocouple
- Item type: Pneumatic Connectors
- Model number: no
Click Here For More Information
Compatible nozzle(Optional): For Makerbot, for Ultimaker, for MK8, for E3D/ E3DV6 Weight:12g Signal line: 1m/39.37inch
Auto Leveling Parameters Description:
X-axis direction offset: the offset of the leveling probe relative to the print nozzle in the X-axis direction
Y-axis direction offset: the offset of the leveling probe relative to the printing nozzle in the Y-axis direction
Z-axis direction offset: the distance from the platform to the print head when the leveling probe detects the platform
Probe stowed angle: the angle of the servo for the leveling probe when the probe is stowed/retracted/up (can ignore this when not in use)
Probe open angle: the angle of the servo for the leveling probe when the probe is
deployed/down (can ignore this when not in use)
Number of leveling points: The number of probe points that probe on the plane. The actual number of detected points is equal to the square of the set value. For example, if set to 4 points, 16 points are actually detected, and the maximum is 9, namely 81 points.
Probe trigger mode: Set the level state when the leveling probe is triggered.
1 x Auto-leveling module 1 x 1 meter signal line
Note: Do not use the leveling sensor when the nozzle temperature is higher than 45degrees!!!
- EASY TO BE USED:Easy to be used. Can be applied to different types of 3D printers. The default trigger distance is 0.1mm
- HIGH PRECISION:High precision, leveling repeatability can be ± 0.05mm
- THE AVERAGE SERVICE LIFE:The average service life of the module is more than 500,000 times
- COMPATIBLE :Compatible with almost all the 3D printer motherboards in the current market
- GOOD ANTI-INTERFERENCE ABILITY:Good anti-interference ability, will not be affected by the platform material, ambient light, ambient temperature and humidity, etc
Visit The Website For More Information…