Prototype LABS – studio provides the highest quality DIY supplies and creative project materials for the student innovator, the garage inventor, the backyard tinkerer, the basement artist, and the creative professional. By makers for makers. By artists for artists. We proudly use our own filament products for prototyping new designs, and our PLA 3d Printing poly filament is developed from raw materials grown primarily in the USA. Our US based company is dedicated to providing the best quality product at affordable prices. We support STEM initiatives and vendors in the education space. We provide large-order discounts for academic institutions and non-profits. Contact us for more details.
- Highest Quality Professional Polylactic Acid Thermoplastic PLA 3D Printing Filament for 3d Printers and DIY 3d Printing Projects
- Non-toxic Biodegradable Polylactide Material (PLA – Polylactic Acid) with no plastic smell and no odor, safe and recyclable material – polymerized maize (corn) based organic product derived from low emission and sustainable processes
- Best and smoothest extrusion for fast printing and high quality creations, 3d maker and DIY projects and professional 3d printing, for use with 3d printers, 3d printer kits, 3d pens, etc.
- 1.75mm filament diameter, dimensional accuracy +/- 0.03mm Professional and Industrial 3D Printing Quality Resin
- “Poly” filament can be used with any 3D printing device, optimal extruder hot end temperature around 210-226°C / 410-440°F
Check Out Our Website For Details…
CNC Shield Board:
Latest CNC Shield Version 3.0 for arduino
GRBL 0.9 compatible
4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
2 x End stops for each axis
Compatible with A4988 or DRV8825 stepper driver
Runs on 12-36V DC
DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver:
Stepper motor driver (upgraded from A4988, 2.5 A max current/phase. It’s not arduino official board but it’s compatible with all arduino software and hardware)
Nema 17 Stepper motor Specification:
Step Angle: 1.8 deg.
Holding Torque: 59Ncm(84 oz.in)
Rated Current/phase: 1.7A
Frame Size: 41 x 41mm
Body Length: 47mm
Shaft Diameter: 5mm
Shaft Length: 22mm
Mechanical Endstop Connection description:
Red line connect VCC (ramps of +)
black wire connect the GND (ramps of -)
Green Line connect SIGNAL (ramps in s)
Tips: Under normal circumstances, the system must be configured to at least three mechanical switches.
Advantage: Easy to install, the more common used styles
Length of Cable: 70 cm
1 x CNC Shield Board
1 x Kuman UNO R3 Board
4 x DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver
4 x Aluminum heatsink w/ 3M tape backing
3 x Nema 17 stepper motor 1.7 A (with bracket and screw)
3 x Nema 17 Stepper Motor Mounting Bracket
12x M3 Screws for bracket of stepper motor
3 x Mechanical Switch Endstop
3 x 3Pin 70cm Cable
1 x 1.5m USB cable for R3 Board
- Latest CH340G CNC Shield expansion board Version 3.0 for Arduino
- Kuman UNO R3 Board, MCU: ATmega328, USB interface: ATmega16U2 with 1.5m USB Cable
- 4pcs DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver with heat sinks
- 3pcs NEMA-17 Stepper Motor 84 oz.in (59 Ncm) 47mm Body 1.8 degree with mounting Bracket Kit DIY 3D Printer CNC Robot with 3pcs Mounting Bracket and 12 pcs M3 Screws
- 3pcs Endstop Mechanical Limit Switches for 3D printer RAMPS 1.4 with 3Pin 70cm Cable
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
Save you all the hassle from the crappy plastic scrapper your printer came with!
They are great tool to go with your 3D printer — the long, flexible blade is rounded, making it safer for kids, effective with large printed items, and minimizes damage to the printing surface.
The different shapes makes it easier because of part variations.
stainless steel blade with wood handle
0.088 pounds/knife Package included:
5 x Spatula Palette Knife
- A Good addition to your 3D printer equipment. They make easier and safer to take out printed pieces out of the printer table, reducing risk of damaging the piece.
- Useful – it also doubles as great cleaning tool for scraping off glue and various debris (with the aide of liquids like water and/or alcohol).
- Five pallete knives painting knives set with different blade shapes and sizes, which can exchange use and slide flexibly under big parts and save your time.
- Works well for PEI and PLA prints.
- Make sure to keep it laid flat when removing prints from your platform.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…