ZR-Printing double-extrusion high-precision LCD screen FDM3D desktop printer, according to ROHS, LVD, MC certification.
The maximum print size: 225mm * 145mm * 150mm, it is recommended to print a smaller size
Operating System: Windows 7/8 (32-bit / 64-bit) Software: ReplicatorG or CTC Chinese (software compatible with Maker Ware)
Building platform temperature: about 110 degrees (higher in winter and lower in summer)
Maximum printhead temperature: 260 ° C (typically 210 ° C)
Working temperature: 10-30 ° C, humidity: 20-50% Date import format: STL, G-code
Hot bed materials: bakelite, aluminum, PCB, glass input voltage: AC 110V-220V
Package size: 564mm * 430mm * 535mm
Device size: 430 * 505 * 380mm
Package weight: 11KG
Gear weight: 9kg
Substrate support: ABS, PLA (layer disease: 0.1-0.4mm)
Substrate diameter: 1.75mm
Print speed: 120mm / s
Positioning accuracy of the XY axis: 0.011 mm
Positioning accuracy of the Z-axis: 0.004mm
Extrusion nozzle flow: approx. 24cc / h Layer accuracy: 0,1mm-0,5mm
Positioning accuracy: 0,0025mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Mobile axis speed: 30-100mm / s
Recommended speed of the nozzle: 35-40mm / s
Hot bed temperature: 70 ° C Power: 210W
Power supply: 12V
SD card: support of LED screen: Yes
3D printer packaging:
3D printer: 1
Power cord: 1
USB cable: 1 piece Toolkit: 1 set
Filament: 1 roll Coil holder: 1
- ✔1.Dual extruder 3D printer:Practical and economical 3D printer with perfect function, better printing effect, better mechanical operation, faster cutting speed and higher printing precision, giving you a comfortable experience.
- ✔2. High applicability:Our FDM 3D printer for ABS, PLA, HIP, PP, nylon and many other models of 3D filaments（Warm Tip:It is recommend to use PLA filament,because PLA compatibility is stronger, it is easy to print）.
- ✔3. Print size: 225mm * 145mm * 150m.The LCD panel,MK8 nozzle, cutting speed,easy loading of the filament, the composite shape.
- ✔4. Convenient and simple:This is an assembled 3D printer that can be used right it out of the box, eliminating the hassle of assembly and allowing you to immediately enjoy 3D prints of fun.
- ✔5.Perfect after-sales: Today 3D printers have been widely used in offices, educational institutions, homes, hospitals, etc., providing a lot of convenience for these industries. When you purchase ZR-inks 3D printer, you will receive lifetime technical support and after-sales service, and provide Six month replacement of accessories problems service.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
OOKU 3D Printer Pen – Creativity Unleashed | with USB charger cable
Designed, tailored and optimized for everyday creations with the power of 3D Printing, all in a single doodle pen.
From simplicity of use with auto-feeding of any 1.75 mm PLA/ABS material, to the natural fit into your hands, to low temperature ceramic head, the OOKU 3D Doodle Pen brings your creative imaginations to life with OOKU’s micro 3D printing pen technology.
Quickly melt and cool the ABS/PLA/HIPS printing material to create rigid free standing structures, forms, and shapes. Create individual parts and pieces or combine pieces together to unleash your imagination.
On demand Prototyping, drawing, and crafting is here.
– Ooku’s Natural Slim Fit design ensures the pen fits to your hand comfortably & naturally at just 52 grams.
– Simplicity of use -plug in, select filament type, heat up, and create.
– Plug into any USB power source for great mobility & use anywhere with power bank (with at least 2A output), laptop or wall adapter (not included)
– 3 Extrusion speeds with automatic flow, without the hassle of controlling temperatures.
– Slender 0.7mm tip takes precision and detailing to a new level.
– Lower temperatures and greatest heat efficiency keeping the pen cool and safe during use with ceramic head.
– Smart automatic shutdown after 10 minutes of idling
1 x OOKU 3D Pen Printer
3 x Multi-colored 1.75mm Biodegradable PLA filament packs (random colors)
1 x Pen Holder Stand
1 x USB Charger Cable (wall adapter not included)
1 x Manual
Safety and Warning Instruction
1. This 3D Pen is suitable for children and adults over 8 years of age. Supervision of small children during product use is required.
2. The output nozzle tip can reach 250 degrees F so keep your hands and fingers away from the nozzle and avoid direct contact.
- A HAND HELD 3D PRINTER PEN: Prototype, craft, and create pieces and objects by drawing with the pen using 3D printing plastics like 1.75mm ABS or PLA Filament – Think like a builder by combining parts and pieces of objects to form a new grander object.
- CREATE EASILY with our simple of use Ooku 3D pen design. Just plug in, power on, select material type, heat up, and create. 3 adjustable automatic extrusion speeds without worrying about material flow, and without the hassle of setting different temperatures.
- At 52 Grams, Ooku’s LIGHT NAUTRAL FIT design ensures the 3D Printing Pen fits into your hands comfortably and naturally – like holding a marker. No heavy or bulky shaped designs that cramp up your style and hands. NO maintenance or jams with our SMART Infeed and Extrusion design.
- 3D Printer Kit BONUSES INCLUDE: – 3 set of random color 1.75 mm PLA filaments – Pen holder stand
- USB POWER Cable Included – providing you with more flexibility to use and create outside or on the go, when connected to any power source like your Laptop, Battery Power Bank (2A output or greater). AC Wall adapter not included.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
The 3D printing company Stratasys has launched a new series of printers that enables high-quality, rapid prototyping from any office or lab setting.
The new FDM-based F123 machines (which include the F170, F270 and F370) sit in a workspace like any other printer or copier. They should be easy to use, regardless of your experience with 3D printing, Stratasys says. Most operations can be accomplished with its touchscreen interface, or users can operate the machines remotely from any networked computer in a shared workspace.
The machines can be used through the whole prototyping workflow, from initial concept verification to design validation and final functional performance. According to recent Stratasys surveys, product designers and engineers have been looking for a 3D printer that enables easy, rapid prototyping for their entire workgroup. A range of industries, including the aerospace and automotive sectors, rely heavily on design workgroups to develop products, Stratasys noted.
“It’s pretty powerful having this much capability in a single system that sits right in our work space,” Jesse Hahne, a partner with the Center for Advanced Design, said in a statement. “We’ve tried lower-end 3D printers in the past, and to be honest, they’re dimensionally inaccurate. The key for us to fast-track product development is getting physical samples in front of our customers as soon as possible.”
Along with accessibility and ease of use, Stratasys’ research showed that product design teams are looking for 3D printers that offer a choice of materials. The Stratasys F123 Series accepts up to four material types in 10 colors. Its Fast Draft Mode can use PLA material to quickly produce conceptual prototypes at a low cost per part. Alternatively, the printers can use production-grade ASA and ABSl for stable, repeatable parts, or it could use engineering-grade PC-ABS for even stronger, impact-resistant parts.