Power supply:12V or 24v
Laminate FR4 1.6+-0.15mm
Resistance between 1.0 -1.4 ohm(12V)or 3-5 ohm (24V)
Item Size:214mmx 214mm
1× MK2B Heatbed with LED,Resistor And Cable
- It features a central mounting hole on the front side to allow for three point mounting
- Copper plated holes
- Compatible with any 3D printer that can accept the RAMPS MK2B version of heatbed
- hese boards are all fully tested to confirm even heat distribution and correct resistance
- Weld LED,Resistor and Cable
Visit The Website For More Information…
- The Anet A8 is a useful yet affordable 3D printer, great for beginners and enthusiasts alike
- With its capable extruder and hot bed, the A8 is able to print a variety of filaments
- The A8 is built intuitively with a hassle-free user interface
- Comes unassembled with video instructions
A solid and capable Prusa i3 variant, the Anet A8 is an extremely popular model. It has a large customer base and lots of available customisation to kick start your 3D experience.
The A8’s affordable price tag makes it a favorite among consumers, but that doesn’t mean that this printer isn’t a 3D printing powerhouse. It boasts a large print area and very capable NEMA17 motors to navigate the print-space. The A8 comes stock with a versatile extruder and heated bed, which makes it capable of printing a diverse selection of filaments.
This product comes unassembled, but comes with up-to-date video instructions.
- Frame Material: Acrylic
- XY Axis Accuracy: 0.012mm
- Z Axis Accuracy: 0.004mm
- # Extruders: 1
- Extruder Diameter: 0.4mm
- Max Print Speed: 100mm/s
- Max Print Size: 220x220x240mm
- Nozzle Temp.: Adjustable, Maximum 250C
- Hot Bed Temperature: 50-100C
- Heating Plate Material: Aluminum
- Printable Materials: PLA, ABS, TPU, Wood Poly, PVA, PP, Nylon, Luminescent
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Data Input: microSD or USB
Installation instructions located in included SD card.
- Affordable and competent 3D printer kit, now with 1kg of ABS/PLA and auto levelling!
- Auto levelling sensor included for ease of use
- Well renowned brand with after-sale warranty
- Prints many different filaments with its Mk.8 entruder and Mk.3 hotbed
- Highly durable frame finished with piano-black acrylic
Click Here For More Information
Mechanical Endstop kit is for RepRap 3D Printers or CNC machines. It is supported by RepRap electronics, RAMPS 1.4 and by other popular RepRap boards. Customized high quality connection, using 22AWG wire, copper wire inside is very thick, can be resistant to current 2A, 300V voltage. An insulating layer over a wide range of temperatures, up to 80 degrees. Is the common connection of thin copper wire can not match. Not easy to pull off, plug it convenient, for ease of use, plug the other side to do the one, you can use the direct plug. Connection Description: Red line connecting VCC (ramps of +) Connect the black wire GND (ramps of -) Green Line connection SIGNAL (ramps in s) Tips: Under normal circumstances, the system must be configured to at least three mechanical switches. Pros: Easy to install, the more common styles Length of Cable: 70 cm Size: 32 x 10mm Quantity: 6 set Package include: 6 x Mechanical Switch Endstop 6 x 3Pin 70cm Cable
- Mechanical Endstop kit is for RepRap 3D Printers or CNC machines, it is supported by RepRap electronics, RAMPS 1.4 and by other popular RepRap boards.
- Customized high quality connection, using 22AWG wire, the copper wire inside is thick which can withstand 2A current, 300V voltage.
- Wide insulation temperature range: The insulation temperature can reach up to 80 degrees, better than the ordinary thin copper wire.
- Red line connecting VCC (ramps of +); Connect the black wire GND (ramps of -);Green Line connection SIGNAL (ramps in s).
- The wire is strong and convenient for plug, can be inserted directly to use.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…