This is the excellent and popular version of the Prusa i3 Acrylic Frame 3D Printer, This kit comes with the following parts in PLA. These are the parts you’ll need to complete your Prusa i3, As the picture, what you see will be what you get.
PLA, Polylactic Acid, is created from processing a number of plant products.
PLA can be composted at commercial facilities unlike ABS which is derived from fossil fuels, Our fine grade PLA filament (Poly Lactic Acid) is derived from corn starch and is biodegraded in an active compost heap. We recommend PLA for beginners as its more forgiving and easier to work with as it cools & sets faster reducing warpage.
PLA is a more earth friendly plastic. It is stronger and more rigid than ABS, and in general the printed objects will have a more glossy look and feel compared to ABS, unlike ABS, PLA can be sanded and machined.
(1) PLA has a lower melting temperature compared to ABS.
(2) As a material, PLA has much less warping versus ABS. Additionally, a heated bed is not required to print it.
(3) PLA plastic is a much harder plastic compared to ABS. With PLA your printer will flex less and your gears will last much longer.
Package list:(Bolts and Nuts included)
1 Pcs X carriage for 8mm smooth rod and LM8UU bearings
3 Pcs Clamp style endstop holders
1 Pcs X end idler for 8mm smooth rod and LM8UU bearings
1 Pcs X end motor for 8mm smooth rod and LM8UU bearings
1 Pcs Y belt holder
1 Pcs Y idler bracket
1 Pcs Y motor mount
1 Pcs Extruder mount for MK8 extruder
3 Pcs Y bushings for 8mm smooth rod and LM8UU bearings
4 Pcs Y corners for 8mm threaded rod
- (1) PLA has a lower melting temperature compared to ABS.
- (2) As a material, PLA has much less warping versus ABS. Additionally, a heated bed is not required to print it.
- (3) PLA plastic is a much harder plastic compared to ABS. With PLA your printer will flex less and your gears will last much longer.
- (4) PLA generally enjoys sharper details and corners compared to ABS without the risk of cracking or warping. PLA can also be printed at higher throughput speeds.
- (5) These are the parts you’ll need to complete your Prusa i3, 17 unit plastic printed Parts with bolts and nuts included.
Visit The Website For More Information…
SainSmart’s latest Creality3D series printer is specifically designed for hobbyists, tinkerers, and the curious. As the premier
entry-level 3D printer on the market, the Ender-3 kit includes everything you need to learn about 3D printing. Brought to you
by the creators of the CR-10, the Ender-3 delivers professional-grade results in an affordable package. Get your hands on one
and unleash your creative side!
WHY CHOOSE SAINSMART?
As an industry leader since 2010, SainSmart offers a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty on 3D printers, so you can rest assured that your purchase is protected.
Contact us for professional solutions recommendations and expect a qualified response within one business day. Buy with confidence!
Printing Technology: FDM
Printing Accuracy: ±0.1 mm
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
Layer Thickness: 0.1 to 0.4 mm
Nozzle Speed: 180 mm/s
Compatible Filaments: 1.75 mm PLA, TPU, ABS, PETG
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, MacOS
Compatible Software: Pro/E, Solidworks, Siemens UX, 3DS Max, Rhinoceros 3D
Compatible Formats: .stl, .obj, .mpt, .mpf
Ambient Temperature: 5 to 40° C (41 to 104° F)
Nozzle Temperature: 255° C (491° F)
Heated Bed Temperature: 110° C (230° F)
Connectivity: USB 2.0 connection, SD Flash
Power Source: AC 100-265V 50-60Hz
Overall Size: 440 x 410 x 465 mm (17.3 x 16.1 x 18.3″)
Auto Resume Print: Yes
Spool Holder: Yes
1x Ender-3 3D Printer (LCD Screen, Power Supply, Spray Head Assembly, Spool Holder, Motors, Parts need to be assembled)
1x Tool Box (50g Testing Filament Included)
1x Screw Accessories Box
- Cost Effective: By eliminating the high retail markup, SainSmart is able to offer a sensible package with unrivaled quality in the entry-level space. The compact design allows Ender-3 to fit in the trunk of your car or even back seat, while still providing 6x more build volume than other entry-level printers.
- High Precision & Noiseless: The CNC-machined Y-axis mounting slot ensures highly precise positioning of the printer head. V-slot POM (polyoxymethylene) wheels allow the nozzle to glide smoothly and silently.
- No Clogging or Warping: Our patented extruder design greatly reduces the risk of a clogged nozzle. There’s no need for printing tape or glue due to the incorporation of a new viscous platform sticker.
- Fast Heating & Resume Print Feature: The heated bed can reach its operating temperature in just five minutes. The printer is shielded by its power supply from voltage spikes and power outages. If electrical power is lost, prints can be resumed from the last layer, saving time and reducing waste.
- Semi-Assembled: This easy-to-setup kit comes partially assembled, allowing you to learn about the basic construction of 3D printers as you finish putting it together. A fun STEM educational experience in mechanical engineering and electronics.
Click Here For More Information
Material: Aluminum & Stainless Steel & Brass
Installation type: external thread connection
Scope of application: 3D printer
Nozzle size: 0.4mm
Throat pipe length: 30mm
Aluminum block size: 20 mm x 20 mm x 10 mm
Operating temperature range? -40 ~ +260°C (-40 ~ +500 °F)
Thermistor and heater cable length: 1M
Tip of the nozzle, aluminum heating block, Throat pipe (built-in Teflon).
MK8 Extruder Hot End kit, white wire was temperature thermistor, red wire was heating tube 12V40W.
Compatible with: Canon IP4500/5300, MP610/810, MX850
- High Quality and Fast Ships from USA
- This is an Aftermarket Part.
- Package Included: 1 x Aluminum block ,1 x Heating tube (heating tube 1 m long, 12V 40W) ,1 x 1.75MM 0.4MM Brass Nozzle ,1 x M6*30mm Throat pipe (built-in Teflon) 1 x Thermistor + Brass sleeve (1 meter long)
Visit The Website For More Information…