Length: 3m (1.5m/Pcs)
Outside Diameter: 4mm
Inside Diameter: 1.95mm ± 0.05mm
Smooth surface, Non-stick & Corrosion resistance.
Environmentally friendly and pollution-free & Durable.
Self-lubricating: can convey materials smoothly with the smallest friction coefficient.
High&low temperature resistance: usable temperature -190℃~260℃, almost unaffected by temperature.
An extremely precise internal diameter can reduce the “wiggle room,” or buckling, inside the tube, allowing you to print flexible filaments even on the longest Bowden systems.
Inner diameter(blue end): 4mm
Material: copper and plastic
Inner diameter(black end): 4mm
Material: stainless steel and plastic
Widely applied for connecting extruders, PTFE fittings.
Pneumatic fitting supports turn 360 freely, Easy to install and remove.
2 end connections of quick fittings are able to bear greater and stronger impulse but won’t come off.
Install: connecting by the outer thread of the quick fitting.
Compatible with all 1.75mm PLA ABS 3D printer and other devices.
Remove: press and hold the blue or black end of the quick fitting and pull out the tube.
Aokin 3D printer accessories use high-quality raw materials and fine workmanship, If you have any question for our product, please feel free to contact us, we will do our best for you.
- Blue Teflon Tube: be made of durable PTFE material, safe and odor-free, non-stick surface, self-lubricating, insulation, non-combustible, high and low-temperature resistance, corrosion resistance; Inside diameter 2mm, outside diameter 4mm.
- PC4-M10 fitting: stainless steel and plastic material, anti-oxidation, anti-corrosion, and high hardness; Thread M10/6mm, inner diameter(black end) is 4mm, fit for the tube whose outer diameter is 4mm.
- PC4-M6 fitting: copper and plastic material, durable and sturdy; Thread M6/3mm, inner diameter(blue end) is 4mm, fit for the tube whose outer diameter is 4mm.
- Compatibility: can be compatible with all 1.75mm PLA ABS 3D printer and other devices.
- Easy to Install: connecting by the outer thread of the pneumatic fitting.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…