Problem: 1. Screen for machine is blank no menu.
Poor contact – we will assist the customer to do troubleshoot problem;
Be destroyed in transit – we can offer free replacement part;
Run system is bad – we can assist customers to update the firmware to solve this issue. The link of the firmware as the following:
Problem 2: Not extruding.
3D printer is a technical product, it is not easy for new users to print successfully at first time. They may meet some problems like Not extruding.
There are some causes, and we listed these cases in our manual, to tell our customer how to find the reasons and the way to solve the problem.
Build Volume: 300 x 300 x 400mm
Printing Precision: 0.05mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Printing Speed: 40-145mm/s
Supported Software: Repetier-Host, Cura, Simplify 3D, Slicer PE, etc
Print file types support: Gco, gcode
Supported OS: Windows / Mac / Linux
Nozzle temperature: Max 260??
Heat bed temperature: Max 110??
AC Input: 100-240V
DC Output: 24V/16A
Connectivity: USB connector or stand-alone SD card printing
1 x 3D printer Thinker
1 x tool kit
1 x 8 GB SD card and USB card reader
1 x 10 meters test filament
1 x Diagonal pliers
1 x Power cable
1 x USB cable
2 x PC4-M6 fittings
1 x X-axis belt
1 x filament holder
1 x 0.4mm nozzle
1 x ejector pin
- Super quiet: Eryone 2560 Mother Board with TMC2208 V1.2 stepper motor driver and quite fans.
- Glass heated bed surface build.
- Large volume and high quality: The printing volume is 300*300*400mm, with carefully-selected components. After 3 steps assembly, the printer can print pretty well, almost no need to calibrate.
- Power failure resume feature: Built-in supercapacitor and circuit designing, the mainboard will store the height value of Z-axis when the power off. When the power system resume, the printer can resume the print.
- Compatible with Auto-leveling sensors: With pre-designed interface for BL-touch and proximity switch, update Eryone Thinker S firmware to enable the auto-leveling function is easily.