CNC Expansion Board:
-GRBL 0.9 compatible
-Runs on 12-36V DC
-4-Axis support: X, Y, Z
-It can drive 4 stepper motors, and each stepper motor only needs 2 IO ports.
That is to say, 6 IO ports can manage 3 stepper motors very well,
which is very convenient to use.
KeeYees UNO R3 Board:
-Operating Voltage: 5V
-Input Voltage (recommended):7-12V
-Input Voltage (limit):6-20V
-Flash Memory: 32 KB of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
-Digital I/O Pins: 14 Digital I/O Pins (6 PWM outputs)
-Analog Input Pins: 6 DC Current per I/O Pin 40 mA DC Current for 3.3V Pin 50 mA
-SRAM: 2 KB
-EEPROM: 1 KB
-Clock Speed: 16 MHz
Tips: Find more information about Arduino UNO R3 with the Expansion Board IO Port with our tutorial.
DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver:
-Applied for driving stepper motors up to 8.2V-45V 2.5A
-4-layer PCB board (better heat dissipation)
-6 different step resolutions:
full-step, half-step, 1/4-step, 1/8-step, 1/16-step, and 1/32-step
Mechanical Switch Endstop:
-Length of Cable: 70 cm
-Red line — VCC (ramps of +)
-Black wire — GND (ramps of -)
-Green Line — SIGNAL (ramps in s)
1 x CNC Shield Board
1 x KeeYees UNO R3 Board
4 x DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver with Heat Sink
4 x RAMPS Mechanical Switch Endshop
20 x 2.54mm Black Jumper Caps
1 x 1.5m USB cable for UNO R3 Board
- 【KeeYees UNO R3 Board】 KeeYees UNO R3 Board uses the same ATmega328 and ATMega16U2 as official Uno R3 and 100% compatible with the official version. It comes with free 1.5m USB cable for convenient connection.
- 【CNC Expansion Board with Free 20pcs Jumpers】This is the latest version of the expansion board, which can be used for engraving machines and 3D printers. It can drive 4 A4988/DRV8825 stepper motors. The jumper caps are necessary for CNC setups. You do not need to purchase this part extra.
- 【DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver w/ Heat Sink】DRV8825 is upgrade of A4988! It is a must-have module for 3D printers, CNCs and engraving machines. The 4-layer PCB board has better heat dissipation performance.
- 【Mechanical Switch Endstop】It uses a 22AWG wire that can withstand a current of 2A and a voltage of 300V. Better quality than traditional copper wire. It can reach the insulation temperature of 80℃. It is not easy to break, and very convenient to plug and remove.
- 【Reliable technical support】If you don’t have a CD drive, please visit our website( www.keeyees.com ) to get relevant information or can contact us on Amazon, we will send PDF Document to you.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
1. Max Voltage: 250V
2. Max Current: 5A
3. Board size: 20 x 20 x 7 mm/ 0.8 x 0.8 x 0.3 inch
4. Cable length: 1 meter (39.3 inch)
3 x 3D Printer limit switch
3 x 3 Pins Cables
- Original Tevo 3D Printer Parts, Optical Endstop switch with 1M Photoelectric Light Control;
- Endstops for 3D Printer: usedd for Tevo, if you want to in all creality 3D Printer, CR -10 CR 10S S4 ,S5, please research another item: B07PKPDMRL ;
- Must 3D Printer Limits: With trigger indicator, 3 Pin N/O N/C control, easy to use Micro Switch;
- Warm Tips: Generally, the printer DIY system need at least three optical switches;
- After-sales guarantee: we are responsable for our every product, if you received desfective or did not work well, please feel free to contact us, we will resend you replacement for free or refund you.
Visit The Website For More Information…
CNC Shield Board:
1>PWM Spindle and direction pins
2>4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
3>2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total)
5>Uses removable A4988 or DRV8825 compatible stepper drivers
7>Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place
8>Please note that this is an unassembled kit and Basic soldering skills are needed
A4988 Stepper Motor Driver:
1>Low RDS (On) Output
2>Automatic current decay mode detection / selection
3>Mix with slow current decay modes
4>Synchronous rectification for low power dissipation
7>3.3 and 5 V compatible logic supply
8>Thermal shutdown circuitry
9>Ground fault protection
10>Load short-circuit protection
11>Five selectable step modes: full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16
UNO R3 Board for Arduino:
2>USB interface: ATmega16U2
3>Operating voltage: 5V
4>Digital I/O pins: 14 (including 6 with PWM capability)
5>Analog input pins: 6
6>I-I/O pin output current: 40mA max
7>3.3V output current: 150mA max
8>Flash memory: 32kB (0.5kB used by bootloader- included)
9>Static RAM (SRAM): 2kB
11>Clock speed: 16MHz
LCD 2004 Smart Controller
Easy connect it to your Ramps board using the “smart adapter” included.
After connecting this panel to your Ramps you don’t need your pc any more, the Smart Controller supplies power for your SD card.
Further more actions like calibration, axes movements can be done by adjusting the rotary encoder on the Smart Control panel.
- 3D Printer Accessories Set meets most needs. Including CNC Shield V3.0, UNO R3 Board, A4988 StepStick Stepper Motor Module.
- The 3D printer stepper motor shield V3 can be used as driver expansion board for engraving machines and 3D printers.
- It has in total 4 channel slots for A4988 stepper motor driver modules for driving 4 channel of stepper motors.
- Each channel of stepper motor only needs 2 IO ports, which means 8 IO ports is sufficient to manage 3 stepper motors
- This shield can make quick work for managing stepper motors in your project
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…