* SODIAL is a registered trademark. ONLY Authorized seller of SODIAL can sell under SODIAL listings.Our products will enhance your experience to unparalleled inspiration.
SODIAL(R) 3D printer accessories motherboard control board MKS GEN-L V1.0 compatible ramps open source marlin
Use CH340 serial port chip, more easily install the drive than 16U2.8. Run Marlin firmware, the configuration is completely same as Ramps 1.4, and available to directly replace the Ramps 1.4.Support Ramps 1.4, 2004LCD,12864LCD, TFT28 and TFT32.Available to input 24V, the heated bed current can be reduced to 1/4 at the same system power which effectively resolves the problem that the MOSFET of heated bed heats.
X axis, Y axis and Z axis with different color terminal controls the stepper motors and endstops, which is convenient to wire.Plug the stepper drivers according to the different color terminals which decreases the probability of reverse and prevents the controller board damage.
Name: MKS-Gen-L V1.0 Controller Board
net weight: 0.1KG
1pcs * MKS-Gen-L V1.0 Controller Board
1pcs * USB line(Random color, don’t accept the specified color. )
Only the above package content, other products are not included.
Note: Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.
- Aiming at the problems exist on the open sourced controller board such as Ramps 1.4, the developers in Makerbase specially optimize and develop a new product, MKS Gen_L, which provides more flexible choices for users.
- 2560 and Ramps 1.4 are integrated in the board, which avoids the complicated connectors.Support a variety of stepper drivers such as A4988, DRV8825, TMC2100 and LV8729, available to change the stepper drivers and motors as users like.
- Reserve external driver signal, available to connect external high-current driver to drive the 57 and 86 stepper motors.
- Use high-quality MOSFET, better cooling and more stable.Use specific power chip, support 12V-24V power input, and resolve the problems of chip heating and power shortage.Stable and reliable filter circuit greatly reduces interference and avoids crashes as possible in the process of printing.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
1, Red Line Connecting VCC (Ramps of +)
2, Connect the black wire GND (Ramps of -)
3, Green Line connection SIGNAL (Ramps in s)
Cable Type: 22 AWG
Cable Length: 70cm
Tips: Under normal circumstances, the system must be configured to at least three mechanical switches.
10 * Mechanical End Stop Endstop Limit Switch
- Mechanical endstop limit switches with 22AWG Cable for 3D Printer RAMPS 1.4 Makerbot Prusa Mendel RepRap CNC Arduino Mega 2560 1280.
- Red line connecting VCC (ramps of +), Connect the black wire GND (ramps of -), Green Line connection SIGNAL (ramps in s)
- Easy to install, common styles, replacement endstop for RAMPS 1.4, CNC and other 3D printer controllers.
- Cable Length: 70cm/27.55inches
- Package Content: 10 * Mechanical End Stop Endstop Limit Switch with Cable.
Visit The Website For More Information…
MK2B is the latest and the best type of heatbed money can buy as of today. 100% compatible
with all Prusa and Mendel 3d printer variants.
Size: 214mm x 214mm
Etching: 35um copper
Laminate: FR4 1.6mm
Ramps 1.4 Controller Board
This list is Pololu trillion rupiah , or ramps short. It was designed as a low-cost small package
RepRap needs to accommodate the entire electronics . Oblique interfaces with the powerful
Arduino MEGA platform Arduino Mega , and have plenty of room for expansion. On the stepper
drives and a Arduino MEGA shield extruder control electronics for easy maintenance , replacement parts , upgrades and expansion capabilities , including plug-in modular design . In addition, some
Arduino expansion boards can be added to the system , as long as the main ramp plate is saved to the top of the stack .
- Mega 2560 Microcontroller : ATmega2560 Operating Voltage : 5V Input Voltage (recommended) : 7-12V Input Voltage (limits) : 6-20V Digital I/O Pins : 54 (of which 14 provide PWM output) Analog Input Pins : 16 DC Current per I/O Pin : 40 mA DC Current for 3.3V Pin : 50 mA Flash Memory : 256 KB of which 4 KB used by bootloader SRAM : 8 KB EEPROM : 4 KB
- 12864 LCD Controller Board 3D printers use LCD control panel, are ramps extension accessories. LCD control panel through which you can achieve spooling is the 3D model Gcode files are copied to the SD card, and then print the file via the LCD control panel. This version is an upgraded version of reprap smart controller.Mega 2560 Microcontroller : ATmega2560 Operating Voltage : 5V Input Voltage (recommended) : 7-12V Input Voltage (limits) : 6-20V Digital I/O Pins :
- DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver The DRV8825 stepper motor driver carrier board TI DRV8825 micro bipolar stepper motor drive is a breakthrough. The module has a pinout and interface with our A4988 stepper motor driver carrier is almost the same, so it can be used as a better performance of the pull-down menu board replacement in many applications. DRV8825 features an adjustable current limit, overcurrent and overtemperature protection, six micro-resolution (down 1/32-step).
- Limit Switch Endstop Quality switching elements. Customized high quality connection, using 22AWG wire, copper wire inside is very thick, can be resistant to current 2A, 300V voltage. An insulating layer over a wide range of temperatures, up to 80 degrees. Is the common connection of thin copper wire can not match. Not easy to pull off, plug it convenient, for ease of use, plug the other side to do the one, you can use the direct plug. Red line connecting VCC (ramps of +)
- Package Content: 1 x RAMPS 1.4 1 x Mega 2560 R3 5 x DRV8825 driver 1 x LCD 12864 With Controller 6 x Mechanical Endstop with cable 4 x 4PIN 70CM Cables 1 x Heatbed MK2B 1 x USB Cable
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…