TFT24 Touch Screen Youtube Video:
Appearance size: 105*46mm
Input voltage: 5V
Some Important Tips for TFT 24 Touch Screen
1,When using class 12864 screen mode, connect to the motherboard’s EXP1 and EXP2, in which No touch function
2. When using serial-screen mode, connect to TFT or AUX-2 on the motherboard via RS232. Touch function run in this mode
3,The two modes correspond to different firmware, please wire according to the pattern type of flashed firmware
4,There are two choice in the listing, if you select the “TFT 24 For Rnder 3”, we will send the extra cable which can connect with Ender 3 printer directly. Otherwise,it can’t connect without a special designed cable
How to update Firmware
1,Log in the open source website of our company to download: https://github.com/bigtreetech
2,Firmware file name:
First copy the above firmware to SD root directory, and then insert the card into the SD card slot of the board
Next please re-power the board or press the reset key, and wait for about 10 seconds before the update is completed
TFT 24 Screen *1 Cable *3(show as picture)
- Using 32bit frequency 72MHz ARM level Cortex-M3 series STM32F105RCT6 Microprocessor, the performance has been greatly improved
- UART serial screen and 12864 screen two operating modes can be selected with more higher compatibility
- Serial-screen mode supports both SD card and USB flash drive printing
- Easy to operate with SD card to upgrade the Firmware
Visit The Website For More Information…
MYSWEETY mk8 extruder, come with assembled, support 1.75mm pla, abs, flexible tup, wood filaments and so on, widely used in prusa i3 3d printers, especially for Reprap, MakerBot, Anycubic, Hictop Mendel prusa i3 3d printers.
❥Make sure the maximum temperature is less than 280°C.
❥Thermistor sensor is risky demaged if it is fasten too tight.And please do not be panic if it is fallen out as arrived ,it is easy to reset.
❥Compatible with most prusa 3d printers with some slight modifications,if you would like to install on Anet A8,please cut the thumb bar of the extruder frame for carriage mounting.
Default extrusion nozzle: 0.4mm; 0.2/0.3/0.5mm optional
The material of Print: 1.75mm PLA/ABS/Wood/Flexible
Operating temperature Normal: 190-250 ℃
Throat: M6 X 30mm
The voltage of heating nozzle: 12V
Cartridge heater: 12V,40W, 1 meter lead
Thermistor: 100K NTC, 1 meter lead
Cooling fan: 12V 4010 fan
Stepper motor wire: 1 meter
The flow rate of Nozzle: about 24cc / h
Sports shaft speed: 40mm/s
Net weight: 450g
Stepper Motor: Nema 17 Stepper Motor, 4 Wires
Number of Phase: 2
Step Angle: 1.8 deg
Rate Voltage: 3.3V DC
Phase Resistance: 2.2ohms±10%（20℃）
Motor Torque:40Ncm/57.1 oz.in
Phase Inductance: 3.8mH±20%(1KHz)
1xMK8 Extruder(0.4mm nozzle)
1×0.2mm MK8 nozzle
1×0.3mm MK8 nozzle
1×0.5mm MK8 nozzle
1 x1 Meter stepper motor wire
- Assembled mk8 extruder come with 4 print nozzles; Diameter: 0.4mm defaulted; 0.2mm, 0.3mm, 0.5mm optional.
- It is compatible with most prusa i3 3d printers with some slight modifications when mounting it.
- Filament size: 1.75mm PLA/ABS or other 3d print materials. Flow rate of nozzle:max 100mm/s, support for high speed printing.
- Nema 17 high quality stepper motor with larger torque and less heat buildup.
- Special ceramic insulation cotton ensure the hotend can heat to a high temperature fast and stably.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
1pcs 3D Printer Dual Z Stepper Motor Parallel Module with 2pcs 100mm Cables
1 x stepper motor parallel module
1 x 100mm 4 pin cables
- Module Size: 27mm/1.06in x 15mm/0.59in; Cable Length: 100mm/3.94in; Weight: 5g
- Package Included: 1pcs stepper motor parallel modules with 1pcs 100mm cables, easy to connect.
- Application: special design for stepper motor-side parallel, a driver drives two motors, put them in-line (series) with the motor.
- Compatible: this module is only used for small printers or small current motors in parallel (with the same motor in parallel, the current are divided evenly).
- If you have any issues for our products, please contact us by Amazon message, we will do our best for you.
Visit The Website For More Information…