Frame Material: Acrylic
Hotbed Material: Aluminum Alloy
Nozzle Quantity: 1
Printing color: Single
Printable Material: ABS/PLA/HIP/PRTG/TPU/Wood/Nylon/PP etc
Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
Item Weight: 8Kg / 17.6Lbs
Package Size: 51 * 31 * 21cm / 20.1 * 12.2 * 8.3in
Max Printer Size: 220 * 220 * 240mm
Printer Speed: 10-120mm/s
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
Layer Thickness: 0.1-0.3mm
Printing Accuracy: 0.12mm
XY Axis Accuracy: 0.015mm
Z Axis Accuracy: 0.005mm
Nozzle Temperature: Max. 260°C
Hot Bed Temperature: 50-100°C
Recommend ABS Setting: Nozzle: 230 °C Hotbed: 80 °C
Recommend PLA Setting: Nozzle: 210 °C Hotbed: 50 °C
Operating System: Windows XP/Win7/Win8/Mac/Linux
Printing Software: Cura / Repetier-host
File Type: .STL / .OBJ / G-code
1 * Set DIY 3D Printer Kit
1 * SD Card(Installation Instruction Included)
1 * Card Reader
4 * Hex Wrench
1 * Open Spanner
1 * Nipper
1 * Screwdriver
1 * 10m Filament
Please check the parts number before assembling.
The installation instruction, print model STL, software, test file GCODE and tool list pictures are included in the free SD card.
- High cost-effective DIY 3D printer, it features 2004 LCD screen, 5 keys for easy operation, support SD card and off-line printing.
- Customized MK8 nozzle, sturdy and compact lead screw, advanced and high-speed motor, updated sophisticated mainboard, superior power supply system, work well with many types of 3D filament, such as ABS, PLA, HIP, PP and Nylon etc.
- Widely applied to many field, printing 3D toys, teaching equipment, and other technological devices, great for stimulating users’ creativity and inspiration and realizing their ideal.
- Assembling DIY 3D printer is a pretty fun experience, all of the kits are produced under the strict observation, high quality products at a reasonable price.
- This printer is highly recommended for beginner and various 3D works lovers with abundant imagination.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
1. MK8 remote printer head right hand (not included steppter motor )
2.This is improved version, there are 2pcs Pneumatic fittings so that it feeds more fluently.
3.3D Printer MK8 Bowden Extruder kit
4.Used for 1.75mm/3mm filament, Reprap, Makerbot
5.Type: Right hand
note Please note this set does not include steppter motor!
Material:Full Metal Aluminum Alloy
Color: As shown
1* MK8 extruder DIY kits (Right hand version)
- 1.Used for 1.75mm filament, Reprap, Makerbot ,Prusa 3D Printer
- 2.Equipped with two pneumatic fittings, the feed process more smoothly.
- 3.Type: Right hand
- 4.3D Printer MK8 Bowden Extruder kit
- 5.Equipped with two pneumatic fittings, the feed process more smoothly, you can make your extruder closer to the print head (reducing brushed remote feeding problems arising from this can to some extent), while the supplies can be placed in a more appropriate position, and not worry about other issues stuck supplies)
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
12V，40W heater. DIY hotend requires heat sink to operate properly – metal base, aluminum block, or any other type of cooling device
Assembly of this device is straight forward. Please consult with supplied drawings and pictures for visual clue. Thermistor mounted with clamping screw
-30mm long stainless PTFE lined barrel
-NTC 3950 100K pre-wired thermistor
-Low profile: only about 43 mm high
– Nozzle is based on MK8 makerbot nozzle geometry and can be exchanged or replaced with many different types of nozzles on the market
-This will give you good selection of nozzle orifice diameters
NTC 3950 Thermistor parameters
– Small Size: 1.25mmx2.0mm glass bead
– High accuracy: 1%
– Resistance value at 25C=100K
– Wiring insulation: high temperature teflon/PTFE
– Wiring length: 1 meter
6 * 0.4mm brass nozzle
1 * Stainless updated barrel tube
1 * Aluminum updated heater block with necessary screws
1 * 12V 40W Cartridge Heater Cable
1 * NTC 3950 Pre-wired thermistor
- Assembled mk8 extruder Reprap Prusa I3 3D Printer
- Stainless updated barrel tube for trouble free, low friction print,much solid quality
- Pre-wired NTC3950 thermistor to the updated heater block
- Use it with heatsink or cooled metal base（Cartridge heater:12V,40W）
- Plenty of MK8 clone nozzles compatible with this hotend – nozzle replacement is easy
Visit The Website For More Information…