Uniquely formulated to deliver outstanding elongation property for special engineering requirement. It can withstand heavy compression and repetitive bending. Voc free resin.
- Calibrated on Formlabs’ Form2 (Open Mode) and Form1+, VAT friendly (extensively tested)
- Tensile strength (2-3mpa), outstanding elongation (105-120 percent )
- High compressibility, quick return to original form, high tear resistance
- Smooth finish print surface (0.10.5Mm layer thickness), accurate and flexible print
- Quick Setup in PreForm: Printer Model select: Form1+ or Form2 / Material select: Flexible & V1
Check Out Our Website For Details…
ELEGOO photopolymer resin is a type of polymer that changes its physical properties when introduced to light. In the case of 3D printing , these are typically liquid plastic resins that harden when exposed to a light source, which works perfectly with our Photocuring resin
Usage condition :
1) Shake up the bottle before use and avoid direct sunlight and dusty environment
2) Do not drink it and keep it out of the reach of children
3) Please wear a mask and gloves when using to avoid direct skin contact and maintain indoor ventilation
4) If you got skin contact please wash away with waters immediately and if you feel discomfort please see a doctor ASAP.
5) Once the model is complete, please wash it with high 95% degree or higher ethanol alcohol for 30 seconds at least
6)If you don’t use the resin please do not leave them in the resin tank over 48 hours or put them back to its original bottle and seal it.
Material Properties :
Curing wave-length: 405 nm
Hardness: 79.0 D
Shrinkage: 7.1 %
Viscosity (25°): 552.0 mpa.s
Liquid density: 1.100 g/cm³
Solid density: 1.184 g/cm³
Tensile strength: 23.4 Mpa
Elongation at break: 14.2 %
Curing time: 6-10 s
Color option: Grey, White, Green, Black, Transparent, Yellow, Blue, Red
Shelf life: 1 year
- 【Low Shrinkage and High Precision】ELEGOO photopolymer resin is specially designed for reducing volume shrinkage during the Photocuring process ,which ensures the high precision of the print model with smooth finish.
- 【Fast Curing and Great Stability】ELEGOO 405nm Rapid Resin was designed to significantly reduce printing time with its excellent fluidity. Meanwhile its great stability and proper hardness guarantee a worry-free printing experience and successful printing.
- 【Bright and Stunning Colors】: With high quality pigments and photo-initiators inside ELEGOO UV-Curing resin, the models printed with resin have a very pure and stunning color effect just like an artwork.
- 【Wide Applications】Given the outstanding performances, ELEGOO standard resin is suitable for most DLP/LCD 3D printers. Works best with the LCD 3D Printers.
- 【Safe and Secure Packaging】Leak-proof bottle fully wrapped with a plastic bubble bag and exquisite designed package box make sure the resin stays in place where they belong
Check Out Our Website For Details…
The MP Mini SLA 3D Printer produces higher quality, more detailed, and smoother prints when compared to filament-based 3D printers. It uses an LCD display to cure layers of UV photosensitive resin with layer heights as small as 35 microns. The printer is ready to print right out of the box. Simply pair it with your Wi-Fi network and add the included sample resin. It has a built-in Web UI, which can slice and print model files without the need for a separate software package. It automatically calibrates and levels the print platform whenever a print is started, ensuring a perfect print every time.
- AUTO LEVELED BUILD PLATE: Part of the difficulty of resin prints is making sure that the build plate is level with the vat. This printer has a unique system that automatically levels the build plate for you.
- SIMPLE WI-FI WEB UI: Slice, print, and manage model files without the need for a separate software program using the convenient, built-in Web UI. You can print directly from the Web UI over your Wi-Fi network or save the files to a microSDTM card for permanent storage and traditional printing from the microSD card.
- VERSATILE SOFTWARE COMPATIBILITY: In addition to the built-in Web UI, the printer is compatible with model files produced by the Creation Workshop and Print Studio software packages, making it more versatile than most comparable 3D printers.
- ON-BOARD PROFILE MANAGEMENT: The printer supports multiple, on-board profiles, allowing you to quickly and easily load the proper settings for your print. The different profiles can be used to change the curing time, lift height, and other critical print parameters.
- 2K LCD CURING SCREEN: The 2K resolution LCD curing screen allows for finer print details over resin printers with a lower resolution curing screen.
Click Here For More Information