The MP Mini SLA 3D Printer produces higher quality, more detailed, and smoother prints when compared to filament-based 3D printers. It uses an LCD display to cure layers of UV photosensitive resin with layer heights as small as 35 microns. The printer is ready to print right out of the box. Simply pair it with your Wi-Fi network and add the included sample resin. It has a built-in Web UI, which can slice and print model files without the need for a separate software package. It automatically calibrates and levels the print platform whenever a print is started, ensuring a perfect print every time.
- AUTO LEVELED BUILD PLATE: Part of the difficulty of resin prints is making sure that the build plate is level with the vat. This printer has a unique system that automatically levels the build plate for you.
- SIMPLE WI-FI WEB UI: Slice, print, and manage model files without the need for a separate software program using the convenient, built-in Web UI. You can print directly from the Web UI over your Wi-Fi network or save the files to a microSDTM card for permanent storage and traditional printing from the microSD card.
- VERSATILE SOFTWARE COMPATIBILITY: In addition to the built-in Web UI, the printer is compatible with model files produced by the Creation Workshop and Print Studio software packages, making it more versatile than most comparable 3D printers.
- ON-BOARD PROFILE MANAGEMENT: The printer supports multiple, on-board profiles, allowing you to quickly and easily load the proper settings for your print. The different profiles can be used to change the curing time, lift height, and other critical print parameters.
- 2K LCD CURING SCREEN: The 2K resolution LCD curing screen allows for finer print details over resin printers with a lower resolution curing screen.
Click Here For More Information
The resin is a standard resin for LCD / DLP UV Cure 3D Printer. It is widely used in many fields such as industrial parts, garage kits, craftwork design, education, archaeological model, clock and eyeglasses, etc.
Size: 500ml, 1L
Available color: Clear Blue, Grey, Black, White, Clear
UV Sensitive Wavelength: 405nm
Viscosity (25C)(Test Method ASTM D1342): 150-200MPa
Density(Test Method ASTM D1183): 1.05-1.20 / cm3
Tensile Strength(Test Method ASTM D527): 36-52Mpa
Elongation at break(Test Method ASTM D527): 11-20%
Flexural Strength(Test Method ASTM D790): 59-70MPa
Flexural Modulus(Test Method ASTM D790): 1.882-2.385Mpa
zod Impact – Notched(Test Method ASTM D178): 44-49kJ/mm
Hardness (Shore D)(Test Method ASTM D2240): 84D
Heat Deflection Temperature(Test Method ASTM D1525): 80C
Glass Transition Temperature (Test Method ASTM D1525): 100C
Store & Usage:
1.Store in cool dry places between 18-28C
2.Avoid any direct sunlight during usage.
3.Shake well before use.
4.After printing, please wash your print in alcohol with an content of above 90). Note don’t let your print contact with water during washing stage and don’t keep it in alcohol for a long time
5.Use at temperature 18-28C
1.Keep out of the reach of children and animals
2.Always wear gloves and eye protections before use to avoid direct contact with skin and keep room ventilated.
3.Don’t used for products intended for internal use or in contact with food or drink items.
- Low Cost / Low Smell, safe to use, the resins for UV Cure 3D Printer is developed and produced by the NOVA3D company itself and have got the ROHS and MSDS certification
- Exposure Time: Bottom layer 60s, each layer 8s. The photocurable polymers are great for low power LCD / DLP UV Cure Resin Printers with the wavelength 405nm, Quick setup in preform with our own UV Light LCD 3D Printer L1121(Bene1), L2120(Bene2) and J1120(Photon) and it is very convenient as each kind of photopolymer resin have been set parameters in NOVA3D itself UV Curing 3D Printers
- After cured, NOVA3D Rigid Type 3D Printer Resin is highly resistant to deformation over time. Great for printing thin walls and features. Not suited for parts that must bend. Model printed with the photosensitive resin features smooth surface, high stability and high accuracy, low shrinkage, excellent stiffness, toughness, impact resistance and some flexibility
- UV Resin with opaque appearance and precise details, Black, White, and Grey Resins are ready to use right off the printer, Their neutral undertone also makes a great base for parts that will eventually be painted or undergo other finishing processes, Clear Resin for transparent applications and is great for any parts requiring translucency
- If you keep the white resin for a long time, there will be precipitation. this is normal. You can shake it well before using it.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Highly precise and accurate and captures fine details. The Tan color is similar to skin tone and has smooth surface. Perfect for dental uses.
- For SLA Printers / Laser-based printers, calibrated on form labs’ Form2, form labs VAT friendly (extensively tested)
- High tensile strength (42-44Mpa) with balanced elongation (4-6%)
- Quick Setup in Preform: Printer Model select: Form1+ or Form2 / Material select: Gray V3 & V4
- VOC Free
Check Out Our Website For Details…