How to use Sparkmaker:
Step1:Add model to SparkStudio to add support and slice
Step2:Save the slice file to SD card.
Step3:Level platform when first print (No need to level again next time).
Step4:Loosen the four screws on both sides of the platform.
Step5:Rotate the knob drops the platform to the lowest point
Step6:Press down the platform and tighten the four screws on both sides of the platform.
Step7:Pour the resin into resin tank(Less than 120g resin)
Step8:Insert the SD card into the slot (Face down).
Step9:Press the button and start to print
Step10:The print is finished.
Step11:Loosen the handle and remove the platform
Step12:Remove the supports of model
Step13:Clean the model with 99% alcohol
Step14:Irradiate the model with UV-light about 2-3mins.（purchased separately）
Step15:Finally,get the model.
How to Clean the Machine?
The edge of the building platform can be cleaned using tissue or dust cloth and residual adhesive can be removed with a knife or spade and the residual adhesive in the tank should be removed with tweezers. The remaining resin can be absorbed using a syringe and stored in a bottle for next use. Loosen the two screws used to install resin tank and clean the tank with alcohol, and then reinstall it.
Matters needing attention:
1.※When connecting the printer,You should plug in the DC port first,and then plug in the socket.
2.The SparkMaker 3D Printer should put in a place without strong light.
3.UV cover should be put on the SparkMaker Printer when printing.
4.The SD card’s capacity should not more than 32G and should be formatting when first use.
5.Avoid looking at UV light and you should wear goggles.
KINDLY REFER USER MANUAL BEFORE USE.
- DESKTOP DESIGN: Only 6.6 pounds with a compact size of 170φ*275mm, Featuring a small footprint. Suitable for office, studio or home.
- READY TO PRINT: Unlike most other 3D printers, fully assembled and has already been calibrated at the factory. You can start printing right out of the box!
- OFFLINE PRINTING: Insert an SD card with a print file, press the print button and your design begins to take shape. Without connection problems. Easy to print.
- Printing at 100 micrometer XY resolution and up to 20 micrometer Z layer thickness, SparkMaker has an amazing ability to print in higher resolution compared to DLP 3D printers.
- WORRY-FREE WARRANTY: Unconditional return, if you have any question please feel free to contact us, we will reply your any product issue within 24 hours.
Click Here For More Information
Design Concept Series: Modeling (Gray): Captures the finest details of your prints, smooth finish surface and dimensionally accurate.
- For SLA Printers / Laser-based printers, calibrated on form labs’ Form2, form labs VAT friendly (extensively tested)
- High tensile strength (52-54Mpa) with balanced elongation (3-5%)
- Quick Setup in Preform: Printer Model select: Form1+ or Form2 / Material select: Gray V3 or V4
- VOC Free
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Note: Two kinds of bottles with same 500g resin will be send randomly.Parameter information:Size: ~500g/500mlColor: WhiteMain material: resin monomer, photo initiatorExposure parameters: Bottom exposure time(s) 20-60s, normal exposure time(s) 5-15sWarranty: 12 monthsResin parameters:Solidify wavelength: 405nmHardness (D): 79.0Viscosity (25C): 552.0 mpa. sLiquid density: 1.100 g / cm3Solid density: 1.184 g / cm3Flexural strength: 23.4 MpaTensile strength: 23.4 MpaElongation frequency: 14.2 % Precautions: 1. Storage1) Keep away from light and sealed at room temperature. (Sunshine contains a certain amount of UV light which would solidify photosensitive resin. Inside the machine, the ANYCUBIC resins would not be affected for over 48 hours if it is not UV light)2) It is recommended to store the resin under 15C -35C in a sealed container. Avoid any dusty or moist environment. 2.Usage:1) Shake well before use. Avoid any direct sunlight during usage. 2) Do not put in the mouth. Keep it away from the children.3) Wear gloves before use to avoid direct contact with the skin and keep the room ventilated.4) For accidently contact, please wash by plenty of water immediately. Seek medical advice if necessary.5) Finished models are required to clean by high-concentration alcohol (>95%) about 30 seconds and post cure process may be needed for higher hardness.6) Please filter the residual resin in vat back to the container if it would not be used over 48 hours. Polluted residual resin would cause printing issues. 3. DLP printer how to choose corresponding UV resin.Before choose the ANYCUBIC resins for your own 3D printer, please confirm that the UV wavelength of your 3D printer is 405nm. We may not responsible for any damages caused by incorrect use of the resin.
- Specifically designed for led light source to achieve better printing quality
- Rapid prototyping. The resin has been developed to reduce the forming time
- Strong adhesion. The adhesion has been improved for higher print success rate
- Appropriate toughness. Anycubic uv resins have good combination of hardness and toughness, which brings easy removal of the POT015 and fine printing details
- Great stability. After cured, Anycubic uv resins show good stability in moist and corrosive environment
Check Out Our Website For Details…