Frame: Aluminum Extrusion
XYZ Positioning Accuracy: 0.05mm, 0.05mm, 0.1mm
Printing Filament:PLA, ABS, TPU, Flexible Materials
Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
Machine Dimensions: 550 x 405 x 640 mm
550 x 405 x 870 mm (with spool holder)
21.65 x 15.94 x 25.20 in
21.65 x 15.94 x 34.25 in (with spool holder)
Shipping Box Dimensions: 780 x 540 x 250 mm / 30.71 x 21.26 x 9.84 in
Machine Weight: 14kg
Shipping Weight: 16.5kg
Maximum Print Speed: 150 mm/s
Maximum Travel Speed: 250mm/s
Build Volume:300 x 300 x 400 mm / 11.81 x 11.81 x 15.75 in
Extruder Type: Titan Extruder (Direct Drive)
Power Requirement: 110V
600W max (with heated bed turned on)
Connectivity:USB, TF Card, USB Stick
Control Board: MKS Gen L
- MUCH STABLE PRINTING: There are 3 inductive sensor end stop separately set on XYZ axis while those non-touch, high-precision limit switches can automatically calibrate and maintain good stability under high-speed printing. Most importantly, features Synchronized Dual Z System, SW-X1 greatly increase its printing stability, also, the built in branded power supply ensure stable and sufficient power. Spend more time making without having to manually adjust the print bed.
- RUNAWAY PROTECTION HEATBED: The printer has a direct drive extruder and a fast heating AC heat bed with built in thermal runaway protection, even if the board or the SSR malfunctioned, the bed won’t heat up endlessly until bad things happen. Additionally, the heated bed can heat up to 80C in 2 minutes and it only takes the 0.4mm nozzle about five minutes to heat up to 110°C. With the Lattice glass smooth headbed surface, it makes all types of filaments can be easily stick on.
- QUIET TO USE: With a 300 x 300 x 400 mm build volume, the Sidewinder X1 3D printer has a hushed operating sound even working at fast speeds, thanks to its exclusive ultra-quiet stepper drivers which significantly reduce the noise level. SW-X1 overhauled the motion system on the Z, replacing the leadscrews with a belt-driven system, which not only reduces the noise level but also allows for faster print speeds. Feel free to work on other things while the machine is printing beside you.
- FILAMENT RUN-OUT+ POWER LOSS DETECTION & RECOVERY: Have you ever tripped over the power cord and lost a long hours print? SW-X1 will save you from the loss of power. When it recover from a power failure, the machine will continue to print. Also, it will automatically pauses your 3D print and notifies you when you’ve run out of filament, saving you time and money.
- FAST AND PRECISE: The print speed can reach up to 150 mm/s, and with the Direct Drive Extruder, SW-X1 makes high quality print, especially for flexible filament. When it arrives on your doorstep, the Sidewinder X1 comes 95% pre-assembled, which makes installation easy as can be.
Click Here For More Information
For T320 instructions, please kindly download the INSTRUCTIONS via the link below.
The weight of Pxmalion T320 packaging is more than 13kg. Due to the large packaging size and the heavy weight, the whole packaging may suffer unexpected damages during the transportation. If you have any problem or need support upon receipt of your T320, do no hesitate to contact Pxmalion Customer Service via Amazon or via Pxmalion Customer Service e-mail address.
1. Note that it’s only capable of printing 2 rolls of filament with the same printing temperature. Otherwise, the printing result will be affected.
2. Please print with the same material if you plan to use the 2in1 dual extruder feature.
3. Only E1 (the left size of T320 if you are looking at from the front with LCD display) features a filament run-out detection sensor. E1 is the default extruder of T320. If user selects E2 as the default extruder, the print can’t start.
Model Size: Max.320Lx320Wx320H mm
Modeling Accuracy: 0.1mm
Localization accuracy: 0.01mm
Lamination pitch: 0.05-0.2mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Nozzle temperature: 0-245°C
Heat bed temperature: 0-90°C
Printing speed: 0-80mm/s
Filament diameter: 1.75mm
Print material: PLA/ABS/PETG/Wood
Enclosure: Steel&ABS resin
Platform: Aluminum sheet
File format: G-CODE(Please convert STL and OBJ to G-CODE)
Operating system: Windows/Mac OS X
Connection: Micro SD card (included)
Voltage: AC 100 – 240 V 50 Hz – 60 Hz
Product size: 500 L x 480 W x 494 Hmm
Packing size: 550 L x 540 W x 240 Hmm
Product weight: 11.5 kg
Packing weight: 13.3 kg
1 x Pxmalion T320
1 x Power Supply
1 x Bag 1
1 x Bag 2
1 x Bag 3
1 x Masking Tape
1 x Filament 40g
- Pxmalion T320 is a good budget pick for 3d printing hobbyists. This is an open-frame 3D printer with a large print size designed for those who want to step up their game but don’t want to overspend.
- The assembly is straightforward and simple due to the easy-to-follow instructions. It measures 19.7 x 18.9 x 14.4 inches and features a heated printer bed that is capable of printing objects as big as to 12.6 x 12.6 x 12.6 inches.
- Featuring a heated bed capable of reaching 90°C, Pxmalion T320 allows you to print two filaments as the same time in printing materials like PLA, Wood, PETG, ABS (*ABS – only for small printed objects).
- One filament sensor adopted on E1 extruder warms users when the filament is close to running out. Please note that the function of filament run-out is only available for single color printing.
- Comes with an add-on feature. With a clear Y-part, it enables prints in the color variation to be completed without needing to stop a print and physically change the filament every time you need a different color. Please note that it’s only capable of printing 2 rolls of filament with the same printing temperature. Otherwise, the printing result will be affected.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
IMPROVED I3 STRUCTURE
Pxmalion CoreI3 structure is improved based on the original i3 structure. The 2 Z motion screws are driven by one stepper motor, which eliminates the synchronization issue that occurs in 2-motor designs and improves motion transmission precision and efficiency.
Please DOWNLOAD the documents via the following link:
– Build Volume: 220Lx220Wx220Hmm
– Print resolution: 0.1mm
– Layer Thickness: 0.05-0.4mm
– Positioning Accuracy: 0.01mm
– Printing Speed: 0-120mm/s
– Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
– Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
– Nozzle Temperature: 245°C
– XY Motion Driving: Step Motor and pin and bush
– Z Motion Driving: Step Motor and screw
– Frame: Machined Al+POM
– Printing material: PLA
– Net Weight: 7KG
– AC Input: AC 100-240V 50Hz-60Hz 2.5A
– File Type: STL, OBJ, G-CODE
– Operating Systems: Windows/Mac OS X/Linux
– Connectivity: USB Cable and USB Stick
1 x Pxmalion CoreI3 3D Printer DIY Kit
1 x Auto Leveling Module
1 x Detection Extrusion Stopped Mid-Print Module
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Tool Kit
1 x SD Card
1 x SD Card Reader
1 x PLA Filament 40g
- It comes with a heat bed. The main body size is 464L x 440W x 400Hmm, and the max printing size is 220L x 220W x 220Hmm. The accuracy of orientation is 0.01mm, and the printing accuracy is 0.1mm.
- IMPROVED STRUCTURE – CoreI3 structure is improved based on the original i3 structure. The 2 Z motion screws are driven by one stepper motor, which eliminates the synchronization issue that occurs in 2-motor designs and improves motion transmission precision and efficiency.
- AUTO LEVEL – The function of auto leveling is adopted to make it easier to use and to increase the success rate of shaping.
- FILAMENT RUNOUT SENSOR – Simply reload a new spool and press the button, then the printing will continue from the place where it was stopped. You can also change to a new color of spool after the previous filament runs out. Create multi-colorful shaped objects becomes much easier.
- MODIFICATION – In consideration of preventing the top acrylic plate from easily cracking while printing, we added a guiding pin guard on top of the plate. Starts from the new version, the motherboard is compatible with Ramps.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…