Platform Board: 3mm integrated heating aluminum substrate, glass build platform and high temperature resistant PC film.
Nozzle Quantity: 1
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
Nozzle Temperature: 190℃~250℃
Build Volume: 220(L)*220(W)*250(H)mm
Layer Thickness: 0.1—0.4mm
Memory Card Offline Print: TF card
Connector Type: USB
LCD Screen: 4.3inch
Print Speed: ≤180mm/s, (Recommend 60-80mm/s)
Platform Temperature: ≤100℃
Supporting Material: PLA, ABS, wood, TPU, gradient color, carbon fiber, etc.
Material Diameter: 1.75mm
File Format: STL, OBJ, G-code
Model Supporting function: Support
Voltage: 220V /110V AC
Working Power: 24V
Host Computer Software: Cura, Repetier-host, Simplify 3D
System Support: Windows, Linux, MAC
Product Size: 425*402*505mm
Product Weight: 7.8kg
Package Size: 467*412*187mm
Package Weight: 8.6kg
DIGGRO Alpha-3 3D Printer
1* User Manual
1* TF Card
1*TF Card Reader
1* A Set Of Hexagonal Wrench
1* A Set Of Cable Tie
- 4.3inch Touch Screen: Equipped with a 4.3inch full-color touch screen with user-friendly UI interface, allowing you view and select files easily, and provides you with a completely new operation.
- Super Quiet and High Precision: Adopts with TMC2208 drive chip with higher subdivision and a nozzle 0.4mm in diameter, which will reduce noise while working and ensure higher running accuracy.
- Filament Run-out Detection and Resume Printing: When the 3D printer has run out of filament, it will automatically notify you. Also, the printer can be resumed to print when it recovered from a power failure.
- High-power Hot Bed: Consists of aluminum substrate, glass build platform and PC film, ensuring the printer works efficiently at a uniform temperature. The glass construction platform has better flatness, and the PC sticker ensures a decent adhesion of the hot bed and avoids warp of the model.
- Advanced Open Source Firmware: Owns the latest open source Marlin firmware, people can expand more functions independently according to their needs.
Frame: Aluminum Extrusion
XYZ Positioning Accuracy: 0.05mm, 0.05mm, 0.1mm
Printing Filament:PLA, ABS, TPU, Flexible Materials
Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
Machine Dimensions: 550 x 405 x 640 mm
550 x 405 x 870 mm (with spool holder)
21.65 x 15.94 x 25.20 in
21.65 x 15.94 x 34.25 in (with spool holder)
Shipping Box Dimensions: 780 x 540 x 250 mm / 30.71 x 21.26 x 9.84 in
Machine Weight: 14kg
Shipping Weight: 16.5kg
Maximum Print Speed: 150 mm/s
Maximum Travel Speed: 250mm/s
Build Volume:300 x 300 x 400 mm / 11.81 x 11.81 x 15.75 in
Extruder Type: Titan Extruder (Direct Drive)
Power Requirement: 110V
600W max (with heated bed turned on)
Connectivity:USB, TF Card, USB Stick
Control Board: MKS Gen L
- MUCH STABLE PRINTING: There are 3 inductive sensor end stop separately set on XYZ axis while those non-touch, high-precision limit switches can automatically calibrate and maintain good stability under high-speed printing. Most importantly, features Synchronized Dual Z System, SW-X1 greatly increase its printing stability, also, the built in branded power supply ensure stable and sufficient power. Spend more time making without having to manually adjust the print bed.
- RUNAWAY PROTECTION HEATBED: The printer has a direct drive extruder and a fast heating AC heat bed with built in thermal runaway protection, even if the board or the SSR malfunctioned, the bed won’t heat up endlessly until bad things happen. Additionally, the heated bed can heat up to 80C in 2 minutes and it only takes the 0.4mm nozzle about five minutes to heat up to 110°C. With the Lattice glass smooth headbed surface, it makes all types of filaments can be easily stick on.
- QUIET TO USE: With a 300 x 300 x 400 mm build volume, the Sidewinder X1 3D printer has a hushed operating sound even working at fast speeds, thanks to its exclusive ultra-quiet stepper drivers which significantly reduce the noise level. SW-X1 overhauled the motion system on the Z, replacing the leadscrews with a belt-driven system, which not only reduces the noise level but also allows for faster print speeds. Feel free to work on other things while the machine is printing beside you.
- FILAMENT RUN-OUT+ POWER LOSS DETECTION & RECOVERY: Have you ever tripped over the power cord and lost a long hours print? SW-X1 will save you from the loss of power. When it recover from a power failure, the machine will continue to print. Also, it will automatically pauses your 3D print and notifies you when you’ve run out of filament, saving you time and money.
- FAST AND PRECISE: The print speed can reach up to 150 mm/s, and with the Direct Drive Extruder, SW-X1 makes high quality print, especially for flexible filament. When it arrives on your doorstep, the Sidewinder X1 comes 95% pre-assembled, which makes installation easy as can be.