The Coreception is a cost-effective 3D printer that is suitable for hobbyists and professionals alike,
made highly popular because it delivers higher quality 3D prints. One major advantage of this 3D
printer is the excellent stability from using a dual Y-axis control system and box-like
frame.Assembling a Coreception is much easier than other printers and can be completed within
25 minutes, giving you an easy start in 3D printing if this is your first time.
Machine Structure: CoreXY
Printing Technology: FDM
Compatible Filaments: 1.75mm PLA, Wood, TPU, ABS, PETG, Copper Filament, etc.
Slicing Software:CURA, simplify3d and so on.
Heated Bed Temperature: 100°C / 212°F
Voltage : Input 110-240V; Output 24V 15A
Print Size: 300 x 300 x 330 mm
Auto Resume Print: Yes
1 x Coreception 3D Printer (Some parts need to be assembled)
- 【Direct drive for more filament flexibility】The geared direct drive extruder now allows you the flexibility to use a wider range of filaments including the following:PLA/ABS/PETG/TPU/CF Nylon /Silk PLA /Wood and Metal infused filaments. And many more fantastic filaments that are compatible with the hotend’s maximum temperature of 260°C / 500°F.
- 【Appearance Upgraded】 We added RGB led lights on the printer with 3 modes of operation to make your printer look cooler: monochrome, flashing, and speed control. The RGB lights have a total of 7 colors options, which can remotely control the flicker frequency and change color in addition to the daily white light illumination model.
- 【Upgraded electronics for getting printing faster】Every Coreception includes a full sized PCB heated bed and a 24v power supply that ensures that you can reach your desired temperatures on the carbon glass bed surface in only a few minutes so you can get printing faster. The upgraded mainboard is equipped with industry standard TMC2208 drivers which are quieter than other stepper motor drivers and allow you to enjoy a little bit of peace and quiet.
- 【Large rigid aluminum frame】With a larger build volume of 12″ x 12″ x 13″ (300mm x 300mm x 330mm) you can tackle larger print projects with confidence. The sturdy aluminum extrusion cube frame ensures that the gantry and build plate are fully supported and allow to print at higher speeds without fear of any fear of wobble or vibrations that are common in frames that incorporate plastic or printed parts in them which means less frustration and time wasted trying to improve print quality.
- 【Easy to Assemble】Whether you are an experienced printer looking to expand your print farm or a newcomer looking for a first printer, the Coreception is a great choice for everyone regardless of skill levels. Each Coreception comes shipped partially built with clear instructions for easy assembly and setup in 25 minutes. The Coreception is ideal if you are doing STEM projects, small scale prototyping, costuming, drone making, and so much more. If it can be made from plastic, you can print it!
Click Here For More Information
SainSmart TPU filament is featured by its high strength and flexibility, like a hybrid of plastic and rubber.
95A TPU has high abrasion resistance and low compression compared to rubber parts, especially at higher infill.
In comparison with most common filaments like PLA and ABS, TPU must be run much slower.
– Material: Rep-Flex TPU – Vacuumed Sealed with desiccant
– Shore Hardness: 95A
– Weight: 250g Spool
– Diameter: 1.75mm (+/- 0.05mm)
– Recommended extruder temperature:195 – 230°C
– Recommended platform temperature: 40 – 60°C
Recommended for printers with direct drive extruder, 0.4~0.8mm Nozzles.
With bowden extruder you might pay more attention to these tips:
– Print slow 15-30 mm/s Printing speed
– First layer settings. (Height 100% Width 150% speed 50% e.g.)
– Retraction disabled. This would reduce messy, stringing or oozing printing result.
– Increase Multiplier(Optional). set to 1.1 would help the filament bond well. – Cooling fan on after first layer.
If you are having problems printing with soft filaments, firstly, and most importantly, slow the print down, run at 20mm/s will work perfectly.
It is important when loading the filament to allow it to only just start extruding. Once you see the filament coming out the nozzle hit stop. The load feature pushes filament through quicker than a normal print and this can cause it to get caught in the extruder gear.
Also feed the filament direct to the extruder, not through the feeder tube. This reduces the drag on the filament which can cause the gear to slip on the filament. I
WHAT’S IN THE PACKAGE
1x SainSmart TPU Flexible Filament 1.75mm 250g(vacuum sealed)
- Approximately 250 grams, feet of filament on a spool with a case so it’s not flopping all over the place. Splash Spools store easily in a desk drawer, stacked space or even hang on a wall. Be sure you are ordering the correct diameter for your printer. This product is only available in 1.75mm.
- Specially formulated plastic with increased amount of flexibility, with rigid structure. Recommended for printing objects, which will be impacted more than normal ones.
- SAINSMART filament is 100% TPU. TPU is essentially polyurethane, it belongs to the TPE class of thermoplastics. Recommended for printing objects, which will be impacted more than normal ones.
- Flexible Filament does not feed well on all 3D printers. Please check your printer specifications before ordering. Only available in 1.75mm diameter.
- It’s better to work on direct drive extruders. Please print slowly and read the tips if you are bowden.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Ender-3 PRO is an upgraded version of Ender-3, boasts the same outstanding performance as the Ender-3, with upgraded
components and more extra accessories, if you are an experienced 3D printing enthusiast looking for an upgrade, look no
further. Ender-3 PRO will give you more printing fun than you will ever need.
WHY CHOOSE SAINSMART?
As an industry leader since 2010, SainSmart offers a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty on 3D printers, so you can rest assured
that your purchase is protected. Contact us for professional solutions recommendations and expect a qualified
response within one business day. Buy with confidence!
Printing Technology: FDM
Printing Accuracy: ±0.1 mm
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
Layer Thickness: 0.1 to 0.4 mm
Nozzle Speed: 180 mm/s
Compatible Filaments: 1.75 mm PLA, TPU, ABS, PETG
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, MacOS
Compatible Software: Pro/E, Solidworks, Siemens UX, 3DS Max, Rhinoceros 3D
Compatible Formats: .stl, .obj, .mpt, .mpf
Ambient Temperature: 5 to 40° C (41 to 104° F)
Nozzle Temperature: 255° C (491° F)
Heated Bed Temperature: 110° C (230° F)
Connectivity: USB 2.0 connection, SD Flash
Power Source: AC 100-265V 50-60Hz
Overall Size: 440 x 410 x 465 mm (17.3 x 16.1 x 18.3”)
Auto Resume Print: Yes
Spool Holder: Yes
1 x Ender-3 PRO 3D Printer (Some parts need to be assembled)
1 x Tool Box (50g Testing Filament Included)
1 x Screw Accessories Box
2 x MK8 Black Silicone Cover
4 x 0.4mm MK8 Nozzle
1 x PC4*M6*Pneumatic Head
- 【New Version】 Ender-3 PRO is an upgraded version of Ender-3, comes with Mean Well power supply and new platform sticker, also redesigned the aluminum extrusion. The Ender-3 PRO boasts the same outstanding performance as the Ender-3, upgraded components make Ender-3 PRO more stable, durable and easier to operate.
- 【Superior Printing Surface】 A new state of the art “C-MAG” magnetic sticker is designed for Ender-3 PRO, it is completely removable, flexible and can better adhere to the platform. Once the model is finished printing, remove the magnetic upper from the lower and bend or flex the print surface to watch the model effortlessly pop off the printing surface.
- 【Mean Well Power Supply】 We adopt the Mean Well power supply, which is produced by the listed company with mature technology, and it meets all the needs of fast heating and long-time 3D printing. The printer is shielded by its power supply from voltage spikes and power outages. If electrical power is lost, prints can be resumed from the last layer, saving time and reducing waste.
- 【More Stable】 Redesigned with a much more sturdy, 40×40 aluminum extrusion for the Y-axis base. This provides stability for the printing process, leading to a better print quality.
- 【Enriched Accessories】 It must be amazing that more useful accessories included in our package. Extra parts can save your time while you really need, also cost-effective.
Visit The Website For More Information…