Creality Ender 3 3D Printer Aluminum DIY with Resume Print 220x220x250mm
-Modeling Technology：FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling）
-Max Traveling Speed：180mm/s
-Input：AC 100-265V 50-60Hz
-Output：DC 24V 15A 360W
-Working Mode：Online or SD offline
-Max Nozzle Temperature：255℃
-Max Hot bed Temperature：110℃
-Resume print after power off: Yes
- Easy and Qucik Assembly: It comes with several assembled parts, you only need about 2 hours to assemble 20 nuts well
- Resume Print: Ender 3 has the ability to resume printing even after a power outage or lapse occurs
- Safety protected power supply; Only needs 5 minutes for hot bed to reach 110℃
- Advanced Technology: Upgraded extruder greatly reduces plugging risk and bad extrustion; V-Slot with POM wheels make it move noiseless, smoothly and durable.
- Strict Test: Strict testing for key components before delivery and life-time technical supports.
Click Here For More Information
SainSmart’s latest Creality3D series printer is specifically designed for hobbyists, tinkerers, and the curious. As the premier
entry-level 3D printer on the market, the Ender-3 kit includes everything you need to learn about 3D printing. Brought to you
by the creators of the CR-10, the Ender-3 delivers professional-grade results in an affordable package. Get your hands on one
and unleash your creative side!
WHY CHOOSE SAINSMART?
As an industry leader since 2010, SainSmart offers a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty on 3D printers, so you can rest assured that your purchase is protected.
Contact us for professional solutions recommendations and expect a qualified response within one business day. Buy with confidence!
Printing Technology: FDM
Printing Accuracy: ±0.1 mm
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
Layer Thickness: 0.1 to 0.4 mm
Nozzle Speed: 180 mm/s
Compatible Filaments: 1.75 mm PLA, TPU, ABS, PETG
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, MacOS
Compatible Software: Pro/E, Solidworks, Siemens UX, 3DS Max, Rhinoceros 3D
Compatible Formats: .stl, .obj, .mpt, .mpf
Ambient Temperature: 5 to 40° C (41 to 104° F)
Nozzle Temperature: 255° C (491° F)
Heated Bed Temperature: 110° C (230° F)
Connectivity: USB 2.0 connection, SD Flash
Power Source: AC 100-265V 50-60Hz
Overall Size: 440 x 410 x 465 mm (17.3 x 16.1 x 18.3″)
Auto Resume Print: Yes
Spool Holder: Yes
1x Ender-3 3D Printer (LCD Screen, Power Supply, Spray Head Assembly, Spool Holder, Motors, Parts need to be assembled)
1x Tool Box (50g Testing Filament Included)
1x Screw Accessories Box
- Cost Effective: By eliminating the high retail markup, SainSmart is able to offer a sensible package with unrivaled quality in the entry-level space. The compact design allows Ender-3 to fit in the trunk of your car or even back seat, while still providing 6x more build volume than other entry-level printers.
- High Precision & Noiseless: The CNC-machined Y-axis mounting slot ensures highly precise positioning of the printer head. V-slot POM (polyoxymethylene) wheels allow the nozzle to glide smoothly and silently.
- No Clogging or Warping: Our patented extruder design greatly reduces the risk of a clogged nozzle. There’s no need for printing tape or glue due to the incorporation of a new viscous platform sticker.
- Fast Heating & Resume Print Feature: The heated bed can reach its operating temperature in just five minutes. The printer is shielded by its power supply from voltage spikes and power outages. If electrical power is lost, prints can be resumed from the last layer, saving time and reducing waste.
- Semi-Assembled: This easy-to-setup kit comes partially assembled, allowing you to learn about the basic construction of 3D printers as you finish putting it together. A fun STEM educational experience in mechanical engineering and electronics.
Click Here For More Information
ALUNAR 3D printer is a DIY 3D printer I3 kit that comes with all the 3D printer spare parts needed.
This printer is widely used in education, industrial design, school research, home use and much more.
Not only you can learn and know how the 3D printer works
and also you can make some really neat objects by this ALUNAR I3 3D printer.
However, we must tell you:
1.This 3D printer is in need of great passion,
patience and operational ability since it is a DIY kit, comes with all 3D printer spare parts.
2. This 3D printer is perfect for PLA 3D printing, without heated bed.
3.This 3D printer is a user-certified printer kit, it is fully normally functional,
if any problems during the assembly and use, please contact us immediately to resolve.
3D Printer Parameters:
Machine Size: 395*395*415mm
Packing Size: 500*460*150mm
Machine Weight:5.8 Kg
Gross Weight:8.0 kg
Printing Technology: FDM
Heated Bed: NO
Print Size: 150*150*150mm
3D Filament: PLA/PETG/HIPS/WOOD/TPU
Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
Number of Extruder:1
Printing Precision: 0.1-0.3mm
Printing Speed: 40-120mm/s
X Y Axis Speed: 500mm/s (MAX)
Z Axis Speed:5mm/s (MAX)
Operating System: Windows, Mac,Linux
Control Software: Repetier-Host，Cura
Display LCD: MINI 12864
Interface:USB /TF card（support offline print）
1* Black ALUNAR DIY 3D Printer Kit
1*3D Filament Spool Holder
and other spare parts
- First DIY 3D Printer Kit and Best Gift: classical black and unique blue versions for options.
- Optimized and upgraded extruder for easy and safe filament loading and high precision printing.
- Upgraded and certificated power adapter with power on and off switch make sure it’s so easy and safe to use the 3D printer.
- Over Heat and Over Time Protection:If the preheat time over the origin, the printer will alarm and stop working to remind you.It is much safer.
- Better modularization DIY parts and colorful sockets on main board for easier wiring and faster installation,so we can have fun and enjoy the assembly and get great learning experience.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…