- T8 Lead Screw Dia 8MM Pitch 2mm Lead 2mm Length 600mm with Copper Nut THSL-600-8D 3D printer part
The CR-10S 3D Desktop Printer is a 3D printer with imported special aluminum frame. It features with super large 300 x 300 x 400mm build volume, standard 0.4mm nozzle diameter (can be replaced to 0.3 / 0.2 mm). To maintain the garage-built feel and the handmade charms, CR-10S 3D desktop printer is also a build-it-yourself kit, which provides you an unforgettable step-by-step learning experience of 3D printer!
● With LCD screen and keypad for easy offline use.
● Supports SD card off-line printing, can also directly print with USB adapter.
● Further simplified structure means fast assembly and easy adjustment, which saves you both time and energy.
● Use Industrial-grade PCB mainboard, more highly integrated modules, can continuously print for about 200 hours without pressure, with matures printing technology and stable performance.
● Use newest V-slot linear bearing system, brings high accuracy and low noise printing
● Patent MK10 nozzle extrusion structure can print more printing material without block.
● Electronic control host was separated from the printing body, in order to meet the needs of refitting printing size to various specifications according your imagination.
● Print speed:≤200mm/s, normal printing speed: 100mm/s
● Each accuracy: 0.05-0.4mm (adjustable)
● Power supply: Input 110-220V switchable, output 24V
● Actual power: 160-200W
● Operating page: Chinese / English
● Printing accuracy: ±0.1mm
● Environmental requirement: 10-30°C, humidity 20-50%
1x CR-10S 3D Printer
1x SainSmart filament
HOW TO REPLACEMENT NOZZLE
Step 1:Turn on 3D Printer, set nozzle temperature to target (PLA: 180-220, ABS: 240-280).
Step 2:After heat done, use SPANNER to hold heat block, use Socket screwdriver to screw old nozzle out. old nozzle will be very hot, don’t touch by hands!!!
Step 3:Put new nozzle to this socket screwdriver, spanner keep to hold heat block, screw nozzle in, must be tight and it is done.
Notice: NOZZLE and Heat Block on 3D printer need heat before take out, don\’t touch it by hands when printer is heading or close less than 10 mins.
21mm Wrench * 1pc
9mm Sleeve* 1pc
2 in 1 Screw Driver * 1pc
Screw Handle * 1pc