Monoprice Maker Select 3D Printer – 13860 – Endstop Limit Switch
- Warranty: Replacing parts on your 3D printer may result in its warranty being voided. If you are having difficulty and are unsure if your printer is still under warranty or wish to prevent voiding your warranty, please contact our tech support team at [email protected] for assistance.
- Safety: Always exercise extreme caution when working on any electrical device, including your 3D printer. Ensure that the power plug is removed and the printer has fully cooled down prior to working on the printer.
- Quality at a Fair Price: Monoprice’s rugged design and rigid quality control standards deliver high quality products at fair prices.
- Service & Support : You’re never on your own with Monoprice products! We have a full team of friendly and knowledgeable technicians available to answer your questions, both before and after your purchase.
- Monoprice exists to bring simplicity, fairness, and confidence to technology choices. This product features recyclable packaging that is simple to open, cost effective, with minimal waste, and fully protective as it travels to you.
Click Here For More Information
We took the ease of use of the best-selling printer in the world and made it even easier. No longer will you have to chase the perfect bed level using hex keys and feeler gauges. The new auto bed leveling system allows you to spend less time getting that perfect print started. Simply navigate through the easy to use touch screen to automatically level your printer, select the part you want to print, and let the printer transfer your designs into reality. The MP Mini Pro is fully assembled out of the box, which means that it is simple to get started without worrying about losing screws or connecting wiring. The aluminum body protects the main components of the printer while maintaining a lightweight profile, which makes it easy to move around. Simply plug it in, flip the switch, and the printer will come to life. The MP Mini Pro uses a bright, crisp, easy to use touch screen interface, which allows you to interact with the printer’s main functions quickly and easily.
- Auto Bed Leveling with Live Z Adjustment: The new auto bed leveling system allows you to spend less time getting that perfect print started.
- Touch Screen: Simply navigate through the easy to use touch screen to level the print bed, select the part you want to print, and let the printer transfer your designs into reality.
- Fully assembled: The Select Mini Pro comes fully assembled, ready to print out of the box.
- E3D Style All Metal Hot end: The all metal hot end is capable of superior performance and prevents wear and tear, while the heat brake design allows for efficient dissipation of heat.
- Removable Magnetic Build Plate: The easy to remove magnetic build plate makes the often times messy and difficult removal of prints simple and straightforward.
Click Here For More Information
This kits is a result of our effort to improve existing and popular Z-brace kits based on 3D printed parts. Our kit is fully metal kit, no printed parts. It looks minimal compared to the 3D printed Z-brace designs, but it will make your frame completely stable, just like other similar kits.
In our kit we use ball joints to eliminate any tension created by misalignment between upper and lower bracket. Off shelf M5 ball rod ends are making our Z-brace design simple and clean looking.
Convenient feature of our kit is ability to allow fine adjustment of the each Z-rod length. Z-Brace rod design is based on turnbuckle principle – each rod will extend and contract by turning tube clockwise or counterclockwise. When you are done with adjustment – just tighten counter nuts on each rod end to get rid of any small play and you will make your adjustment permanent. After you tighten counter nuts your frame will become completely solid and stable.
- Compatible with Wanhao Duplicator i3 and Maker Select V1, V2 and V2.1 3D Printers
- For Maker Select PLUS 3D Printer please use other kit sold in our store
- CNC machined all metal design. Black anodized parts will look great on your 3D Printer
- Designed and manufactured by USA company
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…