New type of LED light beads, sufficient light, good printing effect.
1x 40W UV LED Panel
- Wavelength: 405nm
- Power: 40W
- Light: Violet
- voltage: 24-28V
- Current: 900-1500MA
Visit The Website For More Information…
Microprocessor: ARM Cortex-M3 CPU
Input voltage: DC12V-DC24V 5A-15A
Motor Driver: Supports TMC2208, TMC2130, LV8729, DRV8825, A4988 Etc., can be externally connected to the motor drive
Motor drive interface: X, Y, Z, E0, E1, five channels (each channel has a re-expandable interface), up to 256 subdivisions
Temperature sensor interface: TH0, TH1, TB, 3 channels 100K NTC (thermal resistance) Display: 2.8 inch TFT, 3.5 inch TFT,LCD12864
PC communication interface: square USB, easy to plug and unplug, communication baud rate 115200
Support file format: G-code
Support machine structure: XYZ, delta, kossel, Ultimaker, corexy
Recommended software: Cura, Simplify3D, pronterface, Repetier-host, Makerware
1*SKR Board 1*cable
- ARM-class Cortex-M3 series LPC1768 master chip with 32-bit main frequency 100M,Can be greatly improved
- Acceptable 24V input, the hot bed current can be reduced to 1/4 under the same power, effectively solving the heating problem of the hot bed MOS tube
- Upgrade the firmware by SD card, which is easy and convenient to operate
- Use the configuration file to set the driving current mode, avoid manual adjustment of the current to cause the burned drive, convenient, safe and reliable
- Support functions: Non-trace resumption after power off, run out filament ,and auto shut down
Visit The Website For More Information…
Open Source Hardware Association Certified: The Ender-3 is the first truly Open Source printer to come out of China. All hardware CAD files, board schematics and firmware files are available and updated on our GitHub page. This ensures regular updates and the latest features from a large and active community of users. China’s First Truly Open Source Printer- Certified by the Open Source Hardware Association. Machine parameters
Modeling Technology：FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling）
Resume Print capable: Yes. Should your printer experience an unexpected power outage, the upgraded control board will resume print from the last recorded position before the outage. No more failed prints and wasted filament! Sleep easy while your printer works hard.
Max Traveling Speed：180mm/s
Input：AC 100-265V 50-60Hz
Output：DC 24V 15A 360W
Working Mode：USB cable (included) online compatable, or micro-SD (offline)
Max Nozzle Temperature：255℃
Max Hot bed Temperature：110℃
- FULLY OPEN SOURCE: Creality 3D is working with its wonderful community of users and contributors to improve this open sourced product every day. A design culminating from some of the best and brightest minds in the 3D printing world.
- NEXT GENERATION TECHNOLOGY: Our upgraded control board offers state of the art, “Resume Print” technology. Should your printer suffer unexpected power outages, it will resume from the last recorded extruder position. Goodbye failed prints! The advanced MK-8 extruder’s genius design greatly reduces the risk of clogging and uneven extrusion. High precision ball bearing wheels made from Delrin/POM engineering thermoplastic deliver high stiffness, low friction, and excellent dimensional stability.
- HIGH-POWERED, SAFE POWER SUPPLY: The Ender 3 comes with a high-quality power supply, with 2 separate fuses to protect your printer from unexpected power surges, that can heat the build surface to 90*C in just 5 minutes!
- PARTIALLY-ASSEMBLED KIT: The lower base and all wiring completed in our factory. This kit style 3D printer comes with all tools included and is an excellent project for middle school and high school-aged students. The perfect gift to spark a lifelong love for science and engineering, and provide a deeper understanding of machinery and robotics!
- CREALITY 3D OFFICIAL STORE: We are the ONLY official Creality 3D Amazon store! Because all of our products are shipped to the consumer directly from the manufacturer, we provide a 1-year limited warranty and lifetime technical assistance. Professional customer service has always been a cornerstone of our company philosophy.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…