Open Source Hardware Association Certified: The Ender-3 is the first truly Open Source printer to come out of China. All hardware CAD files, board schematics and firmware files are available and updated on our GitHub page. This ensures regular updates and the latest features from a large and active community of users. China’s First Truly Open Source Printer- Certified by the Open Source Hardware Association. Machine parameters
Modeling Technology：FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling）
Resume Print capable: Yes. Should your printer experience an unexpected power outage, the upgraded control board will resume print from the last recorded position before the outage. No more failed prints and wasted filament! Sleep easy while your printer works hard.
Max Traveling Speed：180mm/s
Input：AC 100-265V 50-60Hz
Output：DC 24V 15A 360W
Working Mode：USB cable (included) online compatable, or micro-SD (offline)
Max Nozzle Temperature：255℃
Max Hot bed Temperature：110℃
- FULLY OPEN SOURCE: Creality 3D is working with its wonderful community of users and contributors to improve this open sourced product every day. A design culminating from some of the best and brightest minds in the 3D printing world.
- NEXT GENERATION TECHNOLOGY: Our upgraded control board offers state of the art, “Resume Print” technology. Should your printer suffer unexpected power outages, it will resume from the last recorded extruder position. Goodbye failed prints! The advanced MK-8 extruder’s genius design greatly reduces the risk of clogging and uneven extrusion. High precision ball bearing wheels made from Delrin/POM engineering thermoplastic deliver high stiffness, low friction, and excellent dimensional stability.
- HIGH-POWERED, SAFE POWER SUPPLY: The Ender 3 comes with a high-quality power supply, with 2 separate fuses to protect your printer from unexpected power surges, that can heat the build surface to 90*C in just 5 minutes!
- PARTIALLY-ASSEMBLED KIT: The lower base and all wiring completed in our factory. This kit style 3D printer comes with all tools included and is an excellent project for middle school and high school-aged students. The perfect gift to spark a lifelong love for science and engineering, and provide a deeper understanding of machinery and robotics!
- CREALITY 3D OFFICIAL STORE: We are the ONLY official Creality 3D Amazon store! Because all of our products are shipped to the consumer directly from the manufacturer, we provide a 1-year limited warranty and lifetime technical assistance. Professional customer service has always been a cornerstone of our company philosophy.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
Printing technology: FDM
Build volume: 220*220*260 mm
Printing accuracy: 0.1mm
Positioning precision: X/Y：0.011mm. Z： 0.0025mm
Printing speed: 180 mm/s (max)
Filament diameter: 1.75mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Filament: ABS / PLA /flexible PLA/wood-polymer/PVA/HIPS/PETG, etc.
Max temp for hotbed: 100℃
Max temp for extruder: 250℃
Operating system: Windows, MAC, Linux
Control software: EasyPrint 3D, Repetier-Host, Simplify 3D, Cura, Slic3r, etc.
Remote App: EasyPrint 3D App (with an optional 3D WiFi module)
File format: .STL, G.code
Power supply: Input: 115V/230V, Output: DC 24V, 360W
Connectivity: Wi-Fi (with an optional 3D WiFi module), USB cable, SD card (supports stand-alone printing)
Display screen: LCD 2004
Frame: Aluminum profile
XY Rods: Wear-resistant aluminum profile
Z axis: Lead screw
Stepper Motors: 1.8°step angle with 1/16 micro- stepping
Physical Dimensions & Weight:
Machine Dimension: 478 x 413 x 485mm
Shipping box Dimension: 500 x 470 x310 mm
Machine Net weight: 7.6kg
Machine Gross weight: 9.45 kg
- Fast assembly: Modulated structure allows it to be installed within 10 minutes. Simple and convenient.
- Open-sourced control board provides limitless possibilities to adjust your printers and modify firmware on your will.
- Featuring printing accuracy of 0.1 mm, A10 delivers fine prints with delicate texture, sleek contour and stable structure.
- High adhesion building platform allows you take down your printing works easier, do not need mask tape and glue stick any more.
- Quieter and more stable printing movement: The V-shaped wheels and V-slot rails on each axis make the printing quieter, more stable, and more wear-resistant.
Click Here For More Information
* SODIAL is a registered trademark. ONLY Authorized seller of SODIAL can sell under SODIAL listings.Our products will enhance your experience to unparalleled inspiration.
SODIAL(R) 3D printer accessories motherboard control board MKS GEN-L V1.0 compatible ramps open source marlin
Use CH340 serial port chip, more easily install the drive than 16U2.8. Run Marlin firmware, the configuration is completely same as Ramps 1.4, and available to directly replace the Ramps 1.4.Support Ramps 1.4, 2004LCD,12864LCD, TFT28 and TFT32.Available to input 24V, the heated bed current can be reduced to 1/4 at the same system power which effectively resolves the problem that the MOSFET of heated bed heats.
X axis, Y axis and Z axis with different color terminal controls the stepper motors and endstops, which is convenient to wire.Plug the stepper drivers according to the different color terminals which decreases the probability of reverse and prevents the controller board damage.
Name: MKS-Gen-L V1.0 Controller Board
net weight: 0.1KG
1pcs * MKS-Gen-L V1.0 Controller Board
1pcs * USB line(Random color, don’t accept the specified color. )
Only the above package content, other products are not included.
Note: Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.
- Aiming at the problems exist on the open sourced controller board such as Ramps 1.4, the developers in Makerbase specially optimize and develop a new product, MKS Gen_L, which provides more flexible choices for users.
- 2560 and Ramps 1.4 are integrated in the board, which avoids the complicated connectors.Support a variety of stepper drivers such as A4988, DRV8825, TMC2100 and LV8729, available to change the stepper drivers and motors as users like.
- Reserve external driver signal, available to connect external high-current driver to drive the 57 and 86 stepper motors.
- Use high-quality MOSFET, better cooling and more stable.Use specific power chip, support 12V-24V power input, and resolve the problems of chip heating and power shortage.Stable and reliable filter circuit greatly reduces interference and avoids crashes as possible in the process of printing.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…