3D Printer Magnetic Build Surface 220mm for Anycubic Mega i3 Creality Ender 3 Ender 3X Anet A8 WanHao i3 Detachable Square Black (220×220) Eewolf
Backing: B with 3M backing. Make it easier to adhere the filament to the heat bed.
Size: 220mm x 220mm
1 x A Magnetic Hot Bed Sticker
1 x B Magnetic Hot Bed Sticker
1、Heating the platform not higher than 80℃ to make sure the magnetic works better.
2、Adjust the panel to find a better direction of magnetism.
3、Due to the thickness of the sticker, please adjust the height of your Z axis(High temperature of the nozzle will damage the sticker).
4、Compatible with PLA, WOOD, CARBON FIBER, TPU filament. Support Creality ender 3, ender 3 pro, ender 3X, anet a8, wanhao i3 ect.
- Ender 3 build surface: NOTE: When you open the package, please make sure the product has two parts. The blue part is the surface while the other part back with 3M adhesive which should stick on the hot bed. Besides, please adjust the 90 degrees direction if there is a weak magnetic.
- BUILD SURFACE: improves the molding accuracy of the filament. Build sheet adheres to a print bed to help the filament stick during printing and print without warping.
- COMPATIBLE with filament PLA, HIPS, PETG, TPE, NYLON, PC, RETT.
- HEAT BED: It is recommended that the temperature of the heat bed not exceed 80 ℃. Easy to use and without bumps or bubbles.
- SUPPORT: Creality ender 3, ender 3 pro, ender 3X, anet a8, wanhao i3 ect.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
Print size: 330*330*400
Display: 3.5inches full color touch screen
Machien materials: Aluminum profiles，sheet metal Machien weight:13kgs
Machine size: 710*653*660mm
Packing size: 65x44x190 cm
Print speed: 20-100mm/s(advs 60mm/s)
Nozzle size: 0.4mm(default)
Connection: USB interface.tf card
Print color: Single color
Auto level: Support
Power failure resume to prin: Support
Filament run out detector: Support
Hotbed temperature: Support
Materials support: PLA.ABS.HIPS.WOOD.PC.PVC
Operation system: WINDOWS/MACOS/LINUX
Nozzle temperature: ≤260°c
Environmental temperature: 8-40°c
Environmental humidity: 20-80%
Slicing software: tronxy Software
Files format: STL.OBJ.DAE.AMF.G-CODE
Certificate: CE FCC
Power input: 110v/220v ac，50/60hz
Power output: dc 360W
Position accuracy: X/Y0.0125mm，Z0.02mm
- Auto Leveling and Completed Mainboard Box — X5SA adopts unique automatic leveling system, it can help you to make a more accurate position. It is easy to adjust the platform, so you can avoid the leveling trouble. Saving installation wiring time, the metal mainboard box make you feel more safety, thus you can use the machine without any worries. Furthermore, this design will help you to avoid installation error.
- New Pinboard Design——Say goodbye to complicated and chaotic electricity line
- Filament Sensor——When there is no filament detected, a beeping alarm will be issued. After replacing the filament, click on the print you can continue printing. save a lot of time and trouble
- Cube Full Metal Square——The square structure makes the printer very fixed, and the metal material strengthens the stability, making the printing process more stable and smooth.
- After sale——[email protected] [email protected] TRONXY will provide lifetimeTechnical support,will give you a satisfactory answer.Meanwhile TRONXY will strict testing for key components before delivery and life-time technical supports.
Click Here For More Information
The Buildtak 3D-printing build surface is a 12″ x 12″ square sheet that adheres to a print bed of a fused-filament 3D printer (sold separately) to help the filament stick during printing, while also enabling clean removal of the printed part afterward. The sheet is compatible with ABS, PLA, HIPS, PET+, brick, wood, and flexible (TPE) filaments (sold separately), and has a durable construction that allows for multiple uses with either the same or different filament material. The build surface can also be used with nylon and t-glase when a thin layer of washable glue stick (sold separately) is spread onto the surface. It installs more quickly and with fewer bubbles than tape or films.
Ideal Jacobs manufactures the Buildtak 3D-printing build surface and provides custom services such as rapid prototyping, laser-cutting, machining, and injection molding. The company, founded in 1921 and headquartered in Maplewood, NJ, meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standards 9001:2008 and 14001:2004.
- Build sheet adheres to a print bed to help the filament stick during printing, while also enabling clean removal of the printed part afterward
- Compatible with ABS, PLA, HIPS, PET+, brick, wood, and flexible (TPE) filaments (sold separately)
- Durable construction allows for multiple uses with either the same or different filament material
- Single sheet design installs more quickly and with fewer bubbles than tape or films
- For use with fused-filament 3D printers (sold separately)
Check Out Our Website For Details…