The timing belts and pulleys are popular choices for Reprap, Prusa, MendelMax,3D Printer At least six teeth in contact with the pulley at a given time. This will reduce the possibility of sliding. GT2 pulley and belt are used together, and the profile with rounded teeth, which ensures that the belt tooth smoothly and accurately into the pulley groove Anti-backlash timing belt pulley with 20 teeth is one of the best choices for 3d printer construction.
GT2 belts and pulleys compliant (GT2 pulley) are popular choices for RepRap tests and traps.
The series GT2 belts are specially designed for the linear movement. Use a profile with rounded teeth, which ensures that the belt tooth perfectly and accurately into the pulley groove, so that if one reverses the direction of the pulley, there is no place for the band to move in the groove.
For the best performance, which is at least six teeth in contact with the pulley at a given time. This minimizes the possibility of sliding ring and helps to play in reducing even more. In practice, this means that you have made at least a pulley 12 teeth, and I usually try to get at least 16 teeth.
Pitch : 2mm
Diameter: 16 mm
1 x 5m GT2 Timing Belt
8 x 20Teeth Timing Pulley
1 x Hexagon Wrench
- This timing belt kit is is designed specifically for linear movement and precision, high positioning accuracy.
- The timing pulley with 20 teeth which minimizes the risk of the belt slipping.
- The timing belt is made of premium rubber, more durable and flexible.
- Popular choices for Reprap, Prusa, MendelMax, 3D Printer.
- 100% service satisfactory, any question or problem, just feel free to contact us, and we would always try our best to help.
Click Here For More Information
Motor type: bipolar stepper
Step Angle: 1.8 deg.
Step Accuracy 5%
Holding Torque: 59Ncm(84 oz.in)
Rated Current/phase: 2.0A
Phase Resistance 1.4ohms
Frame Size: 42 x 42mm
Body Length: 48mm
Shaft Diameter: 5mm
Shaft Length: 24mm
Wire: 1m 4-lead wire with connecter
Black(A+), Green(A-), Red(B+), Blue(B-)
Make sure the motor connect to a constant current or chopper drive controller before you test motor.
Connecting the motor directly to a power supply will destroy the motor.
- Package in 3PCS motors with high torque.
- 59Ncm(83.6oz.in) holding torque.
- NEMA 17 bipolar 1.65″x1.65″x1.85″ 4-wire.
- Build with 1m Cable and 0.1″ pitch Connector.
- Rated current 2.0A & resistance 1.4ohms.
Click Here For More Information
PETG Filament is short for polyethylen Terephthalateco-1, 4-cylclohexylenedimethylene terephthalate, and is a transparent type of coplyester. It claims to be a material strong like ABS and easy to print like PLA.Chemically different from a number of other printing filaments, it can be printed at a low temperature without pre-drying, and should hardly stick to your print bed. Despite its high level of toughness and impact strength, it remains very flexible and recyclable, despite its transparency. It’s also odorless during printing and features a low shrink rate, while not suffering from warping as ABS often does. Aside from the natural transparent version, it also comes in Magenta, Yellow and Blue. Its full printing specifications are: – Print temperature：200~240°c – Plate temperature：75~85C – Printing speed：30~60mm/s – Moving speed：30~60mm/s
- PETG Filament is short for polyethylen Terephthalateco-1, 4-cylclohexylenedimethylene terephthalate, and is a transparent type of coplyester.
- It claims to be a material strong like ABS and easy to print like PLA.Chemically different from a number of other printing filaments, it can be printed at a low temperature without pre-drying, and should hardly stick to your print bed.
- Print temperature：200~240°c
Check Out Our Website For Details…