Problem: 1. Screen for machine is blank no menu.
Poor contact – we will assist the customer to do troubleshoot problem;
Be destroyed in transit – we can offer free replacement part;
Run system is bad – we can assist customers to update the firmware to solve this issue. The link of the firmware as the following:
Problem 2: Not extruding.
3D printer is a technical product, it is not easy for new users to print successfully at first time. They may meet some problems like Not extruding.
There are some causes, and we listed these cases in our manual, to tell our customer how to find the reasons and the way to solve the problem.
Build Volume: 300 x 300 x 400mm
Printing Precision: 0.05mm
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Printing Speed: 40-145mm/s
Supported Software: Repetier-Host, Cura, Simplify 3D, Slicer PE, etc
Print file types support: Gco, gcode
Supported OS: Windows / Mac / Linux
Nozzle temperature: Max 260??
Heat bed temperature: Max 110??
AC Input: 100-240V
DC Output: 24V/16A
Connectivity: USB connector or stand-alone SD card printing
1 x 3D printer Thinker
1 x tool kit
1 x 8 GB SD card and USB card reader
1 x 10 meters test filament
1 x Diagonal pliers
1 x Power cable
1 x USB cable
2 x PC4-M6 fittings
1 x X-axis belt
1 x filament holder
1 x 0.4mm nozzle
1 x ejector pin
- Super quiet: Eryone 2560 Mother Board with TMC2208 V1.2 stepper motor driver and quite fans.
- Glass heated bed surface build.
- Large volume and high quality: The printing volume is 300*300*400mm, with carefully-selected components. After 3 steps assembly, the printer can print pretty well, almost no need to calibrate.
- Power failure resume feature: Built-in supercapacitor and circuit designing, the mainboard will store the height value of Z-axis when the power off. When the power system resume, the printer can resume the print.
- Compatible with Auto-leveling sensors: With pre-designed interface for BL-touch and proximity switch, update Eryone Thinker S firmware to enable the auto-leveling function is easily.
Click Here For More Information
The Buildtak 3D-printing build surface is a 6.5″ x 11.5″ rectangular sheet that adheres to a print bed of a fused-filament 3D printer (sold separately) to help the filament stick during printing, while also enabling clean removal of the printed part afterward. The sheet is compatible with ABS, PLA, HIPS, PET+, brick, wood, and flexible (TPE) filaments (sold separately), and has a durable construction that allows for multiple uses with either the same or different filament material. The build surface can also be used with nylon and t-glase when a thin layer of washable glue stick (sold separately) is spread onto the surface. It installs more quickly and with fewer bubbles than tape or films.
Ideal Jacobs manufactures the Buildtak 3D-printing build surface and provides custom services such as rapid prototyping, laser-cutting, machining, and injection molding. The company, founded in 1921 and headquartered in Maplewood, NJ, meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standards 9001:2008 and 14001:2004.
- Build sheet adheres to a print bed to help the filament stick during printing, while also enabling clean removal of the printed part afterward
- Compatible with ABS, PLA, HIPS, PET+, brick, wood, and flexible (TPE) filaments (sold separately)
- Durable construction allows for multiple uses with either the same or different filament material
- Single sheet design installs more quickly and with fewer bubbles than tape or films
- For use with fused-filament 3D printers (sold separately)
Check Out Our Website For Details…
3D Printer Magnetic Build Surface 220mm for Anycubic Mega i3 Creality Ender 3 Ender 3X Anet A8 WanHao i3 Detachable Square Black (220×220) Eewolf
Backing: B with 3M backing. Make it easier to adhere the filament to the heat bed.
Size: 220mm x 220mm
1 x A Magnetic Hot Bed Sticker
1 x B Magnetic Hot Bed Sticker
1、Heating the platform not higher than 80℃ to make sure the magnetic works better.
2、Adjust the panel to find a better direction of magnetism.
3、Due to the thickness of the sticker, please adjust the height of your Z axis(High temperature of the nozzle will damage the sticker).
4、Compatible with PLA, WOOD, CARBON FIBER, TPU filament. Support Creality ender 3, ender 3 pro, ender 3X, anet a8, wanhao i3 ect.
- Ender 3 build surface: NOTE: When you open the package, please make sure the product has two parts. The blue part is the surface while the other part back with 3M adhesive which should stick on the hot bed. Besides, please adjust the 90 degrees direction if there is a weak magnetic.
- BUILD SURFACE: improves the molding accuracy of the filament. Build sheet adheres to a print bed to help the filament stick during printing and print without warping.
- COMPATIBLE with filament PLA, HIPS, PETG, TPE, NYLON, PC, RETT.
- HEAT BED: It is recommended that the temperature of the heat bed not exceed 80 ℃. Easy to use and without bumps or bubbles.
- SUPPORT: Creality ender 3, ender 3 pro, ender 3X, anet a8, wanhao i3 ect.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…