These 1.75mm PLA filaments are made of premium PLA material (Polylactic Acid), which boasts complete biodegradation and lower melting temperature, even does not need a heated bed, eco-friendly and safe, with no odor during the printing
Buy with Confidence, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. E-mail us if you have any issues or questions, we will make every effort to provide you with immediate help until you are satisfied.
Why can’t the filaments stick to the build bed?
1. Check the temperature setting before printing, PLA filaments have lower extrusion temperature;
2. Check if the plate surface has been used for a long time, it is recommended to replace it with our new one to ensure an strong first layer adhesion;
3. If the first layer has poor adhesion, it is recommended to re-level the print substrate to reduce the distance between the nozzle and the surface plate;
4. If the effect is not good, it is recommended to try printing the draft before printing.
Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temp: 190°C – 220°C (374℉~ 428℉)，
Heated Bed Temp: 25°C – 60°C (77℉~ 140℉)
Filaments Diameter and Accuracy: 1.75 mm +/- 0.05
Filaments Net Weight: 1 kg (2.2 lbs)
1 × spool of PLA filaments
1 × build surface
- 【1 kg PLA Spool x 1 & Build Surface x 1】 Each PLA spool comes with 1 piece of quality 200 × 200 mm / 7.88” × 7.88” build surface to support Overture filaments. Grid layout on the surface for easy resizing
- 【Clog-Free & Bubble-Free】 Designed and Manufactured with Clog-Free patent to guarantee a smooth and stable printing experience with these PLA refills. Complete drying for 24 hours before packaging and vacuum sealed with desiccants in nylon re-sealable bag
- 【Less -tangle and Easy to Use】 Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination, to make sure the line tidy and less-tangle, so as to avoid possible snap and line breaking; Larger spool inner diameter design makes feeding smoother
- 【Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency】 advanced CCD diameter measuring and self-adaptive control system in the manufacturing guarantee these PLA filaments of 1.75 mm diameter, dimensional accuracy + / – .05 mm; 1 kg spool (2.2lbs)
- 【Cost-effective and Wide Compatibility】 With over 8 years’ 3D filaments R & D experience, thousands tons of filaments output every month, Overture is capable of manufacturing all kinds of filaments in large scale with premium quality, which contribute to Overture filament cost-effective and reliable for most common 3D printers, such as MK3, Ender 3, Monoprice FlashForge and more