Packing: PE bag
Type: Endstop switch
Product Name: Mechanical Endstop
Color: showed in picture
Condition: 100% Brand New
Type : integrated circuit
Usage: 3D Printer parts
Red line connecting VCC (ramps of +)
Connect the black wire GND (ramps of -)
Green Line connection SIGNAL (ramps in s)
5* 3PIN 70CM Cable For Endstop
- EASY USE— The interface is simple, it’s not easy to break.
- FOR REPRAP 3D PRINTER OR CNC MACHINES—which are supported by RepRap Electronics,
- RAMPS 1.4 and other popular RepRap boards.
- OUR PROMISE—High quality assurance, comprehensive after-sales service.
Visit The Website For More Information…
Mechanical Endstop kit is for RepRap 3D Printers or CNC machines. It is supported by RepRap electronics, RAMPS 1.4 and by other popular RepRap boards. Customized high quality connection, using 22AWG wire, copper wire inside is very thick, can be resistant to current 2A, 300V voltage. An insulating layer over a wide range of temperatures, up to 80 degrees. Is the common connection of thin copper wire can not match. Not easy to pull off, plug it convenient, for ease of use, plug the other side to do the one, you can use the direct plug. Connection Description: Red line connecting VCC (ramps of +) Connect the black wire GND (ramps of -) Green Line connection SIGNAL (ramps in s) Tips: Under normal circumstances, the system must be configured to at least three mechanical switches. Pros: Easy to install, the more common styles Length of Cable: 70 cm Size: 32 x 10mm Quantity: 6 set Package include: 6 x Mechanical Switch Endstop 6 x 3Pin 70cm Cable
- Mechanical Endstop kit is for RepRap 3D Printers or CNC machines, it is supported by RepRap electronics, RAMPS 1.4 and by other popular RepRap boards.
- Customized high quality connection, using 22AWG wire, the copper wire inside is thick which can withstand 2A current, 300V voltage.
- Wide insulation temperature range: The insulation temperature can reach up to 80 degrees, better than the ordinary thin copper wire.
- Red line connecting VCC (ramps of +); Connect the black wire GND (ramps of -);Green Line connection SIGNAL (ramps in s).
- The wire is strong and convenient for plug, can be inserted directly to use.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
CNC Shield Board: Latest CNC Shield Version 3.0 for arduino. GRBL 0.9 compatible. 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13). 2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total). Coolant enable. Compatible with A4988 or DRV8825 stepper driver. Runs on 12-36V DC. DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver: Stepper motor driver (upgraded from A4988, 2.5 A max current/phase. It’s not arduino official board but it’s compatible with all arduino software and hardware). Nema 17 Stepper motor Specification: Model No.:17HD48002H-22B Step Angle: 1.8 deg Holding Torque: 59Ncm(84 oz.in) Rated Current/phase: 1.7A Frame Size: 41 x 41mm Body Length: 47mm Shaft Diameter: 5mm Shaft Length: 22mm Weight: 380g Mechanical Endstop Connection Description: Red line connect VCC (ramps of +) black wire connect the GND (ramps of -) Green Line connect SIGNAL (ramps in s) Tips: Under normal circumstances, the system must be configured to at least three mechanical switches. Advantage: Easy to install, the more common used styles. Length of Cable: 70 cm Great Package Includes: 1 x CNC Shield Board 1 x Longruner UNO R3 Board 1 x 1.5m USB cable for R3 Board 3 x Nema 17 stepper motor 1.7 A (with bracket and screw) 3 x Nema 17 Stepper Motor Mounting Bracket 3 x Mechanical Switch Endstop 3 x 3Pin 70cm Cable 4 x DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver 4 x Aluminum heatsink w/ 3M tape backing 12x M3 Screws for bracket of stepper motor
- Latest CH340G CNC Shield expansion board Version 3.0 for Arduino.
- Longruner UNO R3 Board, MCU: ATmega328, USB interface: ATmega16U2 with 1.5m USB Cable.
- 4pcs DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver with Heat Sinks.
- 3pcs NEMA-17 Stepper Motor 84 oz.in (59 Ncm) 47mm Body 1.8 degree with Mounting Bracket Kit DIY 3D Printer CNC Robot with 3pcs Mounting Bracket and 12pcs M3 Screws.
- 3pcs Endstop Mechanical Limit Switches for 3D printer RAMPS 1.4 with 3Pin 70cm Cable.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…