X-maker is a new single extruder 3d printer with many cutting-edge technology features and is applicable to families, schools, 3d printing fans, and businesses.
1.Pull rod filament spool holder suitable for most filaments which in the market.
2.Breakpoint printing.The breakpoint can be saved and the printing can be continued later.
3.Removable Plate:The plate can be taken out and bend to remove the finished models.
4.Silent printing,almost without any noise while printing.
5.Built in camera:Romote monitoring ,Real time printing.
-The QIDI TECH X-maker
-1x spools filament (N.W.:1kg,material)
-1x Acrylic Cover
-Screws,kits in accessories bag
-Power Supply Cable
-1 16GB USD Flash Drive (contains software,test sample files and operation manual)
-G.W: 22KG(around 48.5 lbs)
Printing Technology:FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
Layer Resolution: 100~500 microns
Positioning Precision: 11 microns on X and Y and 2.5 microns on Z
Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
Frame & Body: Metal &Plastic
Extruder Quantity: Single
Self-contained Software: QIDI Print
Printing Connect Ways:USB Pen Drive,Ethernet cable,WiFi function
Voltage: 115V ~ 230 V
Packing Dimension: 525x590x510mm
- Professional research and development 3d printer for home,education
- Exclusive educational software with a special textbook
- Built-in camera can be monitored by mobile phone to check the printing situation in real time;Air circulation function;Quiet Printing suitable to use in the school and home.
- It support printing with PLA,ABS,TPU,PETG,HIPS filament.Build size: 170 x 150 x 160 mm / 6.69” x 5.9” x 6.29”
- Backed by with One-to-one QIDI TECH service. If you have queries about 3D Printer, feel free to contact our exclusive and fast support service team, we’ll reply back to you within 24 hours. Free one-year warranty is also guaranteed.
Click Here For More Information
3D Concrete Printing Technology provides valuable insights into the new manufacturing techniques and technologies needed to produce concrete materials. In this book, the editors explain the concrete printing process for mix design and the fresh properties for the high-performance printing of concrete, along with commentary regarding their extrudability, workability and buildability. This is followed by a discussion of three large-scale 3D printings of ultra-high performance concretes, including their processing setup, computational design, printing process and materials characterization. Properties of 3D-printed fiber-reinforced Portland cement paste and its flexural and compressive strength, density and porosity and the 3D-printing of hierarchical materials is also covered.
- Explores the factors influencing the mechanical properties of 3D printed products out of magnesium potassium phosphate cement material
- Includes methods for developing Concrete Polymer Building Components for 3D Printing
- Provides methods for formulating geopolymers for 3D printing for construction applications
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Learn how to manage and integrate the technology of 3D printers in the classroom, library, and lab. With this book, the authors give practical, lessons-learned advice about the nuts and bolts of what happens when you mix 3D printers, teachers, students, and the general public in environments ranging from K-12 and university classrooms to libraries, museums, and after-school community programs.
Take your existing programs to the next level with Mastering 3D Printing in the Classroom, Library, and Lab. Organized in a way that is readable and easy to understand, this book is your guide to the many technology options available now in both software and hardware, as well as a compendium of practical use cases and a discussion of how to create experiences that will align with curriculum standards.
You’ll examine the whole range of working with a 3D printer, from purchase decision to curriculum design. Finally this book points you forward to the digital-fabrication future current students will face, discussing how key skills can be taught as cost-effectively as possible.
What You’ll Learn
- Discover what is really involved with using a 3D printer in a classroom, library, lab, or public space
- Review use cases of 3D printers designed to enhance student learning and to make practical parts, from elementary school through university research lab
- Look at career-planning directions in the emerging digital fabrication arena
- Work with updated tools, hardware, and software for 3D printing
Who This Book Is For
Educators of all levels, both formal (classroom) and informal (after-school programs, libraries, museums).
Check Out Our Website For Details…