3D Concrete Printing Technology provides valuable insights into the new manufacturing techniques and technologies needed to produce concrete materials. In this book, the editors explain the concrete printing process for mix design and the fresh properties for the high-performance printing of concrete, along with commentary regarding their extrudability, workability and buildability. This is followed by a discussion of three large-scale 3D printings of ultra-high performance concretes, including their processing setup, computational design, printing process and materials characterization. Properties of 3D-printed fiber-reinforced Portland cement paste and its flexural and compressive strength, density and porosity and the 3D-printing of hierarchical materials is also covered.
- Explores the factors influencing the mechanical properties of 3D printed products out of magnesium potassium phosphate cement material
- Includes methods for developing Concrete Polymer Building Components for 3D Printing
- Provides methods for formulating geopolymers for 3D printing for construction applications
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Learn how to manage and integrate the technology of 3D printers in the classroom, library, and lab. With this book, the authors give practical, lessons-learned advice about the nuts and bolts of what happens when you mix 3D printers, teachers, students, and the general public in environments ranging from K-12 and university classrooms to libraries, museums, and after-school community programs.
Take your existing programs to the next level with Mastering 3D Printing in the Classroom, Library, and Lab. Organized in a way that is readable and easy to understand, this book is your guide to the many technology options available now in both software and hardware, as well as a compendium of practical use cases and a discussion of how to create experiences that will align with curriculum standards.
You’ll examine the whole range of working with a 3D printer, from purchase decision to curriculum design. Finally this book points you forward to the digital-fabrication future current students will face, discussing how key skills can be taught as cost-effectively as possible.
What You’ll Learn
- Discover what is really involved with using a 3D printer in a classroom, library, lab, or public space
- Review use cases of 3D printers designed to enhance student learning and to make practical parts, from elementary school through university research lab
- Look at career-planning directions in the emerging digital fabrication arena
- Work with updated tools, hardware, and software for 3D printing
Who This Book Is For
Educators of all levels, both formal (classroom) and informal (after-school programs, libraries, museums).
Check Out Our Website For Details…
QIDI TECH 3D Printer Red-Blue version X-one2 Loaded with easy-to-use features, and designed to be at home in kids rooms and classrooms, the new Red-Blue version QIDI TECH X-one2 is the good choice for 3D printing novices and educators.
QIDI TECHNOLOGY 3D Printer Red-Blue version X-one2
1 roll of 1kg PLA filament,color randomly selected.
USB Pen Drive
Filament guide tube
Printing Technology:FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
Build Volume: 145 L X 145 W X 145 H mm
Layer Resolution: 50~400 microns
Positioning Precision: 11 microns on X and Y and 2.5 microns on Z
Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
Frame & Body: Metal
Extruder Quantity: ONE
Product Weight: 15 Software: QIDI Print
Compatible Computer Systems: Windows 64 bit /Mac
Printing via SD card
Voltage: 100V ~ 230 V
- Ready-to-work: QIDI TECH Red-Blue version X-One2 printer ships fully assembled and is calibrated for best print set-up before delivery. The SD card has a copy of the user manual, along with videos and test files. The X-One2 is easy to operate, even for a beginner, as it is ready to start printing right out of box.
- Software: Free QIDI print slicing software for your computer and the 3.5-inch touch screen on the printer, provide user-friendly UI interface. The touch screen helps to make printing fast and easy with the ability to adjust print settings on the screen during the printing process.
- QIDI TECH One-to-one Service: If you have any questions or problems, QIDI TECH after-sale service will offer exclusive and fast support services. We will work hard to help customers solve any problem. Our excellent customer service can be found in the many positive reviews. Top Comprehensive rating in the Amazon 3d printers.
- 6-month warranty: QIDI Tech will be responsible for the free repair or the spare parts replacement of QIDI TECH Red-Blue X-one2 printer. If any part needs to be replaced QIDI Tech will supply the parts for free. This includes the main circuit board, motor, extruder or power supply.
- Hardware: The Red-Blue version X-One2 has a heated aluminum bed with metal platform supports. The CNC machined aluminum alloy bed with a thickness of 6mm, guarantees the surface will remain completely flat.The bed can be heated to 110C and will support printing any type of filament including basic filaments, along with more advanced materials.Upgraded 10mm guide rod ensures a precise Z axis movement and prevents platform arm from deforming.This allows for high precision printing.
Click Here For More Information