Name:V6 Throat Heat with TeflonTube
Size: V6 Bodwen
Material: All metal
Suit for: 1.75mm Filament
Screw Threads: M6
Heat break: Cost-effective
1. Heat Break: cost-effective
2. All metal Heat Break: corrosion-resistant, high temperature resistant, durable,
suitable for high-temperature 3D printing that other throat cannot handle
3. High-Quality Heat Break: Higher Temperature Resistance
4. Production equipment: High-precision imported professional
equipment to better ensure product consistency.
5.Deburring treatment: Four major processes, strict quality assurance. No burrs anti-oxidation and clean surface
6.Our High-quality Heat Break Throat(There are no obvious burrs in the inner hole, and spit out filament is more smooth)
- Size: V6 Bodwen
- Material:Metal and PTFE
- Suit for: 1.75mm Filament
- Screw Threads: M6
- Heat break: Cost-effective
Visit The Website For More Information…
Compatibility: Compatible with all 1.75mm PLA ABS 3D printer, works with Anet A8.
Installation: connecting by the outer thread of the quick fitting.
Disassemble: press and hold the blue or black end of the quick fitting and pull out the tube.
Attention: small 3D printer accessories, please keep away from children.
➤Widely applied for connecting extruders, PTFE fittings.
➤Pneumatic fitting supports turn 360 freely, Easy to install and remove.
➤2 end connections of quick fittings is able to bear greater and stronger impulse but won’t coming off.
Smooth surface, Non-stick & Corrosion resistance.
Environmentally friendly and pollution free & Durable.
Self-lubricating: can convey materials smoothly with smallest friction coefficient.
High&low temperature resistance: usable temperature -190℃~+260℃, almost unaffected by temperature.
Material: PTFE (Poly Tetra Fluoro Ethylene)
Outside Diameter: 4mm
Inside Diameter: 2mm
Inner diameter(blue end): 4mm
Material: copper and plastic
Inner diameter(black end): 4mm
Material: stainless steel and plastic
Color:black + silver
2 x 2M PTFE tube (2.0mm ID/4.0mm OD)
4 x PC4-M6 fittings
4 x PC4-M10 fittings
➤If you have any question, just click on the “Contact Seller” button or leave your question into “Customer Questions & Answers” .
- Teflon Tube: Durable material: PTFE; Length: 2m; OD 4mm, ID 2mm
- PC4-M6 fittings: thread M6/3mm, inner diameter(blue end) 4mm, fit for the tube whose outer diameter is 4mm, the fitting made of premium copper and plastic, sturdy and durable
- PC4-M10 fittings: thread M10/6mm, inner diameter(black end) 4mm, fit for the tube whose outer diameter is 4mm, the fitting made of stainless steel and plastic, high hardness, antioxidtion, anti corrosion
- Compatibility: compatible with all 1.75mm PLA ABS 3D printer
- Installation: connecting by the outer thread of the quick fitting, easy to install
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…
This upgrade bundle is not only great value for money, it is also guaranteed to give immediate improvements to your printing experience due to every single item included being far superior to the cheap Chinese stock counterparts that came with your printer. The high manufacturing standards for Capricorn PTFE tubing ensure that all tolerances are very tight and uniform through the length of the Bowden tube. Many cheap printers come with sub-par PTFE not designed for 3D printers and this can result in poor extrusion and poor retraction artifacts on your 3D printed models. The upgraded fittings with metal teeth ensure the PTFE tubing will not pull out once firmly grasped by the upgraded stainless steel fittings. NOTICE: THIS BUNDLE OF PARTS CONTAINS A RANGE OF PARTS, INCLUDING CAPRICORN PTFE TUBING, AND SOME OTHER PARTS SOURCED BY F1RST LAYER WHICH, AFTER EXTENSIVE TESTING, HAVE PROVEN TO PROVIDE BETTER PERFORMANCE THAN STOCK PARTS ON MANY CHINESE MANUFACTURED PRINTERS. NOT ALL PARTS IN THIS PACKAGE ARE MANUFACTURED BY CAPRICORN.
- Capricorn PTFE is well regarded as the highest quality PTFE tubing in all of 3D printing. The tight tolerances make sure that the filament is lead directly to the hotend with as little room for error as possible between the extruder and the hotend.
- Capricorn PTFE XS Series is rated for withstanding the highest temperatures in the market which is perfect for printing exotic filaments such as ABS, Nylon, and Polycarbonate. Standard PTFE tubing may experience dangerous “off-gassing” if the hotend is heated to temperatures beyond 240*C and will get worse with higher heats. This Capricorn XS series is safe in 3D printer usage up to 300*C thanks to its proprietary manufacturing methods.
- Upgraded Pneumatic Fittings with metal teeth provided in this package work much better than the stock options provided by many cheap 3D printer manufacturers with plastic teeth or cheap locking mechanisms. The extruder fittings are PC4-M6 and the hotend fittings are PC4-M10. A clip is also provided which drastically increases any hotends precision by eliminating any potential slippage of the Bowden tubing whilst extruding or retracting.
- One PTFE cutter with an extra sharp razor is also included to ensure that the PTFE is cut flat on both sides to prevent any malfunctions or heat creep when feeding and retracting.
- 1 Meter in length PTFE tubing
Visit The Website For More Information…