※【Introduction】: BIGTREETECH TFT24-V1.1 is a small volume ultra-clear 3D printer display board. It can work in two modes.
The board is launched by the 3D printing team of Shenzhen BIGTREE Technology co., LTD. This board can replace LCD12864 for use.
1 ） ARM Cortex-M3 series STM32F105RCT6 chip with 32-bit CPU 72MHz;
2 ） Upgrade the firmware by SD card. It is easy and convenient to operate.
3 ） This display board has higher compatibility. Users can select two work modes, they are UART serial port screen mode and 12864 screen mode.
4 ） Serial port screen mode supports two printing modes: SD card and U disk.
Appearance size: 105*46mm
Installation size: detail information in TFT24-V1.1-SI
1) When using 12864 screen mode, connect the port EXP1 and EXP2 to the motherboard. There is no touch function in this mode.
2) When using serial port screen mode, connect with TFT or aux-2 on the motherboard via RS232. In this mode, there is touch function.
3) The two modes correspond to two different firmwares, please connect wires according to the mode type of the flashed firmware.
1. The name of the firmware file in the SD card cannot be changed. (including capital and small letters)
2. Wiring process must be under the precondition of power outages. Users must check the correct connection of the circuit and the correct insertion of the drive before turning on electricity.
Pay attention to the wiring sequence and do not insert the wire inversely. Please refer to PIN file for detailed line order. If you have any questions, pls fell free to contact with us 【bigtreetech-us(Mailbox symbol)outlook.com】change Mailbox symbol to @
- ✓1.【Appearance size】: 105*46mm
- ✓2.【Installation Size】: 100.08*41.1mm
- ✓3.【Working modes】 :UART Serial Port Touch Screen and 12864 LCD can be selected;Microprocessor: STM32F105RCT6
- ✓4.【How to connect with the SKR series or MKS series board】: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeRSGmcd8A8
- ✓5.【TFT24 V1.1 Manual and Firmware/Hardware】: https://github.com/bigtreetech/BIGTREETECH-TFT24-V1.1