The needles are quite strong but flexible, so they
bend easily around curves and no worries of snapping
them inside the extruder and other parts.
like a fire extinguisher or spare tire… It’s better to have
it and not need it than to need it and not have it. I would
recommend having these because 3d printer clogs
are going to happen sooner or later.
Fine sizes assorted
– About 76mm in length. 0.35mm and 0.40 mm and seem
flexible enough to angle into a clog from lower end or long
enough for upper approach.
– 3D printer nozzle cleaners are made of premium stainless
steel material, sturdy, durable and flexible, easy to twist.
super thin and easy to get in and out of the machine.
– compatible with most of 3D printers extruder nozzles
offered from E3D Makerbot, MK8 Makerbot RepRap
Matainance Tools – Come with 2 different shape precision
tweezers, The tweezers are a nice addition to the set, they
definitely help removing excess filament quickly when
starting a print and the case provides proper protection
for those thin tips as well.
When the printer nozzle’s clogged, heat it up to temp and
use the needles to try to unclog from either
end. Recommend heating up the hot end to ~215 – pushing
one through then letting the hot end cool down to ~175
and pulling out to remove most clogs. Filament stuck to the
end pulls right off.
Don’t use the needles to clean until the nozzle is heated
over 200 degrees.
The nozzle cleaning needles are sharpe,please keep them
away from children.
10 x 0.35mm cleaning needles
10x 0.4mm cleaning needles
2 x tweezers
1 x storage box
- Labeled storage container- Cool looking storage container with a tight screw cap to keep them all neatly and safely together, makes them really stand out when you need them.
- Alternative for 0.4mm Drill Bits- The Nozzle Cleaning needles are flexible so you can easily bend the needle to get it inserted into the nozzle. The textured handle makes it easy to grip and use.
- Save you time- Heated up the extruder, grabbed one of the needles and with zero effort pushed the glob out. Back to printing in minutes. I suggest to get the kit BEFORE the nozzle clogs up.
- Muntiply usage- The nose of the tweezers fits perfectly into the twists of the handle so you can push and pull them without burning your fingers. Should come with EVERY printer.
- Save your money- Have to say you will be surprised how easy these work to unclog my printer nozzles. Won’t be buying new nozzles again for a long time.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…