\nItem Weight: 46g / 1.6oz
\nPackage Size：3.9 3 2.1cm / 1.5 1.2 0.8
\nPackage Weight: 50g / 1.7oz
- Shaft ID: 8mm.
- Liner Bearing: SCS8UU.
Visit The Website For More Information…
The new KLIC-N-PRINT 3D Desktop Printer offers higher quality output and more features than competing desktop 3D printers. the KNP3D has some amazing features like its heated build plate and dual extruders.
- Comes packed with a full 1 year parts and labor warranty and additional support, available by phone, email or our forum. Larger build size, Heated build plate, finer layer thickness and two extruders versus one.
- Filament Diameter: 1.75; Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm; Build Plate: Heated Build Plate (capable of 120°C); Nozzle Temperature: up to 280°C
- Machine dimensions 22.44 x 19.69 x 23.23 in; 39.68 lbs
- Build size: 6 x 6 x 9; Print resolution: 50 Microns (0.00196in)
- Connection: SD Card & USB; Accepted file types: Accepted File Types: STL, OBJ, AMF; Operating systems: Windows Mac OSX; Interface: Tetherless SD card printing + USB; WiFi: Toshiba FlashAir compatible; Software: Slic3r & KNP3D Converter
Click Here For More Information
XTC-3D® is a protective coating for smoothing and finishing 3D printed parts. Two liquids are mixed together and brushed onto any 3D print. Coating self-levels and wets out uniformly without leaving brush strokes. Working time is 10 minutes and cure time is about 4 hours (depending on mass and temperature). XTC-3D® cures to a hard, impact resistant coating that can be sanded, primed and painted. Adding colors and metal effects is easy. Inexpensive to Use – 1 oz covers 100+ square inches. 90% Time & Labor Savings: XTC-3D® fills in 3D print striations and creates a smooth, high gloss finish. The need to post finish is almost eliminated. Coat any 3D Print Surface – XTC-3D® can be applied to both SLA and SLS prints. It works with PLA, ABS, Laywoo, Powder Printed Parts and other rigid media. It also can be used to coat EPS, EPDM and urethane foam as well as wood, plaster, fabric, cardboard and paper. XTC-3D® does not contain VOC’s, phthalates or phosphates.
- Epoxy Coating for 3D Printed Objects
- Smooths 3D Printed Objects
- Compatible with SLA and SLS prints.
- It works with PLA, ABS, Laywoo, Powder Printed Parts and other rigid media. It also can be used to coat EPS, EPDM and urethane foam as well as wood, plaster, fabric, cardboard and paper.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…