SKR Motherboard Parameters:
Appearance size: 110*85mm
Mounting size: 102*76mm
Microprocessor: ARM cortex-M3 CPU
Input voltage: DC12V-DC24V 5A-15A
Motor driver: support TMC2208, TMC2130, ST820, LV8729, DRV8825, A4988, can be independently external motor drive
Driver working mode support: TMC2130SPI, TMC2208UART
Motor drive interface: X, Y, Z, E0, E1, five (each has a reextendable interface), Up to 256 subdivisions
Display: 2.8 “TFT, 3.5” TFT, LCD2004, LCD12864
How to Use
The SKR motherboard connects with the computer via the [USB] interface. After the driver is installed, the motherboard can be inserted into the computer to recognize the port for data transmission. Without the driver installed, it is easy for the computer to not recognize the USB port
1. Smoothieware-usb-driver-v1.1 driver installation (Windows systems only) The driver can be obtained from our open-source network
2. After installing the driver, connect the computer and SKR motherboard with USB cable
Note: When using smoothieware open-source firmware, since only Windows system drivers, the SKR board at this time can only be recognized by the Windows system port! ! !
3. If you are using Marlin2.0 firmware, follow the tutorial to install:
If you need more information about this Board please contact us
1pcs SKR V1.3 Board
5P TMC2208 V3.0
1pc USB cable
Any Question about this Board please contact with us
- Using 32-bit main frequency 100MHz ARM level Cortex-M3 series LPC1768 main control chip, the performance has been greatly improved
- Reserved extended port SERVOS of PWM signal to support BL Touch
- Support Resume Printing While Power Off,Filament Break Detection,Automatic Shutdown After Printing and other functions
- The SPI working mode of the TMC2130 driver and the UART working mode driven by the TMC2208, which eliminates complex wiring process and can be used by simple unplugging jumper cap
- SKR V1.3 board has CE Certification to adopt 4-Layer PCB with “Gold Finish” process which capability is more stable and better heat dissipation
Visit The Website For More Information…
CNC Shield Board: Latest Arduino CNC Shield Version 3.0 GRBL 0.9 compatible 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13) 2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total) Coolant enable Compatible with A4988 or DRV8825 stepper driver Runs on 12-36V DC Arduino UNO R3 Board: MCU: ATmega328 USB interface: ATmega16U2 Operating voltage: 5V Digital I/O pins: 14 (including 6 with PWM capability) Analog input pins: 6 I-I/O pin output current: 40mA max 3.3V output current: 150mA max Flash memory: 32 kB (0.5kB used by bootloader – included) Static RAM (SRAM): 2 kB EEPROM: 1 kB Clock speed: 16MHz A4988 Stepper Motor Driver: A4988 Stepper Motor Driver Board is a breakout board for Allegro’s A4988 DMOS Micro stepping Driver with Translator and Overcurrent Protection; Low RDS (On) Output : Automatic current decay mode detection / selection Mix with slow current decay modes Synchronous rectification for low power dissipation Internal UVLO Crossover-current protection 3.3 and 5 V compatible logic supply Thermal shutdown circuitry Ground fault protection Load short-circuit protection Five selectable step modes: full, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 and 1/16 Warning: Connecting or disconnecting a stepper motor while the driver is powered can destroy the driver. (More generally, rewiring anything while it is powered is asking for trouble). Package Contents: 1 x CNC Shield Board 1 x UNO R3 Board for Arduino 4 x A4988 Stepper Motor Driver 4 x Heat Sink
- Latest CNC Shield Version 3.0 for Arduino.
- Arduino UNO R3 Board, MCU: ATmega328, USB interface: ATmega16U2.
- PWM Spindle and direction pins. 4-Axis support. Runs on 12-36V DC.
- 2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total).
- 4Pcs A4988 Stepper Motor Driver with radiator.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
CNC Shield V3.0 features: Latest Arduino CNC Shield Version 3.0. GRBL 0.8c compatible.(Open source firmware that runs on an Arduino UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signals) 4-Axis support(X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13) 2 x End stops for each axis(6 in total), Spindle enable and direction Coolant enable Stepper drivers Uses removable Pololu A4988 compatible stepper drivers. Jumpers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers. Compact design. Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place. Runs on 12-36V DC. (At the moment only the Pololu DRV8825 drivers can handle up to 36V so please consider the operation voltage when powering the board.) Stepping Motor The most popular Nema 17 model with 1.8 deg. step angle (200 steps/revolution) 0.4A rated current/phase, allowing for a holding torque of 26Ncm(36.8oz.in) Connection:Black(A+), Green(A-), Red(B+), Blue(B-) Stepping Motor Specification: * Cable length: 11.8 inches * Phase Resistance: 30ohms * Inductance: 37mH+/-20%(1KHz) * Frame Size: 42 x 42mm * Body Length: 34mm * Shaft Diameter: 5mm * Front Shaft Length: 20mm * D-cut Length: 15mm * Number of Leads: 4 * Lead Length: 300mm * Weight: 230g Kit list: 1x CNC Shield V3.0 1x Keyestudio UNO R3 board 4x A4988 driver 1x USB cable 1x Nema 17 stepping motor
- CNC Shield V3.0 Features – Latest Version 3.0, GRBL 0.8c compatible, 4 Axis supported and 2 end stops for each axis.
- Compact design – Stepper motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place.
- Stepper Drivers – Uses removable Pololu A4988 compatible stepper drivers, jumpers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers
- Stepping Motor Included – Nema 17 model, holding torque of 26Ncm(36.8oz.in), 12V/0.4A and 1.8 deg.step angle(200 steps/rev)
- Technical support – Our technical support team is on standby to provide solutions to your questions, please feel free to contact us.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…