The design of the 3DPrinter Kit combines advantages of both the previous kits and the Grid series. The number of screws is reduced to 50 from 127. Hence the assembly efficiency is increased, as well as the experience of DIY is more enjoyablePrint Accuracy – 0.1mmPrint Material – PLA/ABSLayer Thickness – 0.1 – .3mmMaterial Diameter – 1.75mmPrint Technology – FDM – Fused deposition modellingHuman-computer interaction – LCD2004 ScreenNozzle Diameter – 0.4mmType of Power Supply – 150WInput – USB Cable/SD cardNet Weight – 8kgShipping Volume – 610x510x170mm (WxDxH)Gross weight – 9.2kgBuild Volume(WxDxH) – 240x220x200mm (WxDxH)Software – RepetierProduct Dimensions – 410x400x410mm (WxDxH)Design File – STLNozzle Temperature <260cCompatible Software – Win7/8/10/vista/Linux/Mac OS XPrinting Speed – 90-120mm/s
Product SpecificationsMaterial of Body – Basswood boardBuild Plate Leveling – Manual levelingInterface Language – EnglishHeated Bed (Available – Optional)Number of Extruders – 1Filament Run Out Detection (Optional)
- Easy to Assemble, Easy Set up. Start printing your projects almost immediately after setup
- Multiple Materials Supported – PLA, ABS, HIPS, PETG, ASA etc (Temp. under 260 C)
- Print Technology – FDM – Fused deposition modelling
- Compatible with Windows 7/8/10/vista, Linux and Mac OS X
- Includes all the tools needed to assemble.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
The INSTONE Mini 3D Printer boasts a 4.3x 4.3 x 4.9 inch, auto-leveling print bed, and an auto-calibrating extruder module which ensures the user gets the best possible prints.
Software: iNSTONE 3D, Cura, Simplify 3D, etc.
Build volume: 4.3 x 4.3 x 4.9 inch
Package size: 9.85 x 9.85 x 14 inch
Mini 3D Printer *1
Bottom Plate *1
Power Supply *1
Date Line *1
TF Card *1
Card Reader *1
Glue Stick *1
1 year for printer; 6 months for motor
Note: Do not touch the nozzle when using! Hot!
- Auto leveling–easy and accurate
- Easy operation–One knob switch helps to do everything!
- Anti-collision design–Keep safe for children.
- Cute and portable–Print your 3D world everywhere!
- Quick print–Maximum speed to 80mm/second
Click Here For More Information
Welcome to the HE3D family of Delta style 3D Printers. The K280 breaks from the traditional limitations of Cartesian printers in offering precision and speed with a Extra Large build volume of almost 9000 inches (11 in. diameter x 23.6 in. height)! The kit is built with the new enthusiast and experts in mind. With high quality 2020 aluminum extruded beams and acrylic forms the construction is simple, yet very robust. The E3D single extruder, capable of up to 260C, opens the possibilities to almost all filament material including PLA, ABS, TPU, WOOD, PVA, Nylon, PVA, PP and most of their variants. The upgraded LCD interface and ATmega2560 control board, expandable to dual print heads, with RAMPS PLUS and 80 step precision motors this printer can achieve ultra-high quality prints down to 12 micron X,Y and 50 micron layer accuracy. The kit includes all necessary tools and requires no soldering. The K280 DYI kit is simple to build and includes detailed video instructions from unboxing to printing. With lifetime customer support you’re never more than 24 hours away from help. The K280 Single Extruder Printer DYI Kit includes: K280 printer with single extruder, 11 inch (280mm) heated print bed, 400W power supply, 2 roles of PLA filament, 4 print nozzles (0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 0.5), 2GB SD card, additional tools, print bed tape, 30 day warranty, lifetime support. Product Information: Type: K280 Equipment Size: 17x17x40in (430X430X1120mm) Display: LCD 2004 Framework: 2020 aluminum (laser precision cutting) Extruder: E3D high-speed extrusion, max 260C Synchronous Belt Wheel: 20 teeth, belt GT2 Print Size: 11 inch (280mm) diameter, 23.6 inch (600mm) height Print Speed: 20-300mm/s Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm (0.5mm/ 0.3mm/0.2mm) Nozzle(s): 1 Software: Repetier Host,Pronterface, Cura Print Plate: 3.5mm aluminum 12V, 110C Filament Specifications: 1.75mm Operating System: Windows, Linux, Mac Connection: SD card or USB Power Input/Output: AC 110/220V / 24V, 400W
- FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING: United States, Canada, Mexico, and Europe
- ROBUST FRAME: 2020 extruded aluminum with acrylic supports for greater stability and true angles for high accuracy prints with an 11 inch diameter x 23.6 inch tall build volume.
- FULLY CUSTIMIZABLE: Expandable ATmega2560 and integrated RAMPS PLUS control board supports dual print heads, heated print bed, and upgradable pro-extruder to support exotic material like flexible rubber.
- EASY TO BUILD AND READY TO PRINT: No soldering required, all required tools included, auto-z calibration for easy bed level setup, complete build video tutorials, 4 extruder nozzles (0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 0.5), two rolls of PLA filament, additional tools, and 2GB SD card and USB cable to connect to your Windows/Mac/Linux PC.
- EXCELLENT SUPPORT AND WARRANTY: Lifetime support with less than 24h response time and a 30-day money back guarantee. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. If something is broken or damaged, we will replace the part free of charge and free shipping.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…