The design of the 3DPrinter Kit combines advantages of both the previous kits and the Grid series. The number of screws is reduced to 50 from 127. Hence the assembly efficiency is increased, as well as the experience of DIY is more enjoyable
- Easy to Assemble, Easy Set up. Start printing your projects almost immediately after setup
- Multiple Materials Supported – PLA, ABS, HIPS, PETG, ASA etc (Temp. under 260 C)
- Print Technology – FDM – Fused deposition modelling
- Compatible with Windows 7/8/10/vista, Linux and Mac OS X
- Includes all the tools needed to assemble.
Software: iNSTONE 3D, Cura, Simplify 3D, etc.
Build volume: 4.3 x 4.3 x 4.9 inch
Package size: 9.85 x 9.85 x 14 inch
Mini 3D Printer *1
Bottom Plate *1
Power Supply *1
Date Line *1
TF Card *1
Card Reader *1
Glue Stick *1
1 year for printer; 6 months for motor
Note: Do not touch the nozzle when using! Hot!
- Auto leveling–easy and accurate
- Easy operation–One knob switch helps to do everything!
- Anti-collision design–Keep safe for children.
- Cute and portable–Print your 3D world everywhere!
- Quick print–Maximum speed to 80mm/second