Using This suite (1pcs RAMPS 1.4 Control Panel Printer Control Reprap MendelPrusa +5 pcs A4988 Driver Module with Heatsink) on your Arduino-compatible MEGA shield for easy service,part replacement,upgrade-ability and expansion.
Simple step and direction control interface.
Can interface directly with 3.3 V and 5 V systems.
Over-temperature thermal shutdown, over-current shutdown, and under-voltage lockout.
Six different step resolutions: full-step, half-step, 1/4-step, 1/8-step, 1/16-step, and 1/32-step.
Adjustable current control lets you set the maximum current output with a potentiometer, which lets you use voltages above your stepper motor’s rated voltage to achieve higher step rates.
Intelligent chopping control that automatically selects the correct current decay mode (fast decay or slow decay)
45 V maximum supply voltage.
Built-in regulator.(no external logic voltage supply needed)
RAMPS 1.4 Controller:
Expandable to control other accessories.
3 Mosfets for heater / fan outputs and 3 thermistor circuits.
Fused at 5A for additional safety and component protection
Heated bed control with additional 11A fuse.
Fits 5 Pololu stepper driver boards.
Pololu boards are on pin header sockets so they can be replaced easily or removed for use in future designs.
I2C and SPI pins left available for future expansion.
All the Mosfets are hooked into PWM pins for versatility.
Servo style connectors are used to connect to the end stops, motors, and LEDs. These connectors are rated for 3A, very compact, and globally available.
SD Card add on available.
LEDs indicate when heater outputs on.
Option to connect 2 motors to Z for Prusa Mendel.
When inserting the A4988 module，make sure the direction is right.
1 x RAMPS 1.4 Controller Board
5 x A4988 Stepstick Driver with Heat Sink
- RAMPS 1.4 expansion board as a driver expansion board, can be used for engraving machines, 3D printers.and It is a total of five slots, can drive five A4988 stepper motor.
- Stepper motor wiring as follows: 2A, 2B is a group (red, green), 1A, 1B is a group (blue, yellow), if want to change direction, can be change the position of one group , for example 2A, 2B mutually exchanged.
- Flexible set: 1pcs RAMPS 1.4 Controller Board+ 5pcs A4988 Stepstick Stepper Motor Driver Module with Heat Sink on your Arduino-compatible MEGA shield for easy service, part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion.
- Each road stepper motors only need two IO ports.
- Step five selectable modes: full , 1/ 2, 1 / 4, 1 / 8 and 1/ 16
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
●With PTFE in hot regions of our HotEnd we can reach 260C with the supplied thermistor. By swapping a thermistor for a thermocouple (may require additional electronics) you can reach over 280C.
●This not only allows you to print extremely high temperature materials like PP/ Polycarbonate and Nylons but also eliminates HotEnd meltdown failures associated . latest v6 hotend has a PTFE liner inside the hotend this liner is never subjected to high temperatures so there is no risk of damaging the liner through overheating.
●Our new HeaterBlock gives the fastest heat up times and the most responsive temperature control by clamping around the cartridge for maximum thermal contact. The new thermistor placement means you get the most accurate temperature readings with the fastest response. What this means for you the user is that you can go from 20C to 200C in just 65 seconds, temperature control is responsive enough that you can keep the hotend within 0.5C of your set temperature or less with ease.
Reduced Bulk and Z-Height.
●We’ve focused on cutting as much bulk from the V6 as possible. This means an overall length of just 72mm and significant reductions in bulk in the X/Y dimensions by using our new injection moulded fan duct.
●1 x Metal J-Head hotend 1.75mm / 0.4mm nozzle / 12V 40W Heater / NTC3950 Thermistor
●1 x Heatsink shroud with 12V 0.13A High Speed Fan 3010S
●1 x One meter long bowden PTFE/teflon tubing 4mm OD 2mm ID
●1 x Pneumatic Straight Fitting to connect to extruder cold end
- High Temperature Peformance.
- RepRap 3D printer extruder hotend compatible with E3D V6 1.75mm / 0.4mm
- Metal construction with PTFE liner inside, good for ABS, PLA and other conventional print materials
- 12V 40W heater, 12V high speed fan with shroud, NTC 3950 pre-wired thermistor
- Easy No-Solder, No-Tape, No-Adhesive assembly and maintenance.
Visit The Website For More Information…
Under the premise of normal cooling, it work stable under I(Max)=25A, the current must not exceed 25A while the process working
With this addon module to your 3D printer motherboard you can lead the maximum current up to 25A.
If you intend to use heated bed with your 3D printer that uses a 12V power supply, then this module is recommended, else it may cause excessive current during times which may burn the connectors on the controller board.
If you need anything greater or equal to 15A this module is a must! For example, if your total power usage is 240W and you have 12V power supply, then it means at least 20A is needed (20X12=240W). As ChiTu controller board is only capable of 15A this setting will not work. To make it work, you need this extra power module.
1*Heat bed Power Module
- 100%brand and new
- Completely solve the hot bed power is too large and the load current issue
- General Add-on Heated Bed Power Expansion Module
- Helpful to solve the problem of hot bed’s large power and the load current
- Can work with the Anet A8
Click Here For More Information