This nozzle is made from a 360 brass base material and plated with TwinClad XT coating. TwinClad XT is a nickel composite coating designed for very low friction. It offers one of the lowest coefficient of friction, better than nickel with PTFE co-deposit. This coating is also very hard and abrasion resistant. If you are working with abrasive Carbon Fiber, Stainless Steel, wood filled or any other metal filled filaments, this will greatly improve the life of your nozzle.
Orifice size available: .2mm, .3mm and .4mm
- Fits: Wanhao i3 Mini / Monoprice Select Mini / Monoprice Mini Delta / ProFab Mini / Malyan M200
- Brass Nozzle Plated with TwinClad XT
- Low Friction, High Lubricity
- Orifice size: .4mm
- Made in USA by Micro Swiss
Click Here For More Information
Bore Diameter: 0.4mm
Size: 13mm * 9mm
Net Weight: 4g/pcs
Material: Stainless Steel
5*MK10 Stainless Steel Nozzle
- 100% brand new and high quality
- This product is dedicated on MK10 Extruders
- The nozzle material use the national standard copper
- Compare with the non-national standard copper, it have obvious differences,our nozzle’s thermal conductive performance is better than the non-national standard copper
- Hard coating improves service life and reduces down time
Click Here For More Information
Easy upgrade for trouble-free printing of hard composites! Our Plated Brass Wear Resistant Nozzles are made from brass for good thermal conductivity and plated with an extremely hard high lubricity coating. The coating increases the life of the nozzle significantly. We have yet to wear out a nozzle! With normal brass nozzles noticeable wear can occur after as little as 500g of Stainless Steel material.
Currently available in:
1. MK8 Style (M6 Threads compatible with most Makerbot style machines including the Replicator 1, 2, 2x, 5th gen, Mini & Z18) in 0.4mm & 0.6mm diameter orifices – 1.75mm filament only.
2. MK10 Style (M7 Threads for newer Flash-Forge, Dremel & Wanhao) in 0.4mm & 0.6mm diameter orifices – 1.75mm filament only.
3. Modified MK8 RepRap Style (M6 Threads compatible with E3D (including BigBox), Hexagon (newer Lulzbot & Robo3D) & Ultimakers upgraded with an Olsson block) for 1.75mm & 2.85mm filament diameter in 0.4mm, 0.6mm & 0.8mm diameter orifices.
4. Printrbot Ubis Style (for all Printrbots W/O all metal upgrade) in 0.4mm & 0.6mm diameter orifices (ignore 0.2mm marking…long story) – 1.75mm filament only.
5. Afinia/UP!/Zortrax Style in 0.4mm & 1.75mm filament only.
Larger diameters require more parameter modification, but have slightly more consistent extrusion & increased life over 0.4mm.
Custom manufactured for ProtoPlant, makers of Proto-pasta in the USA by Micro Swiss.
contact Proto-pasta for more information.
- USA made Micro-Swiss Plated Brass Wear Resistant Nozzles extend nozzle life dramatically when using abrasive materials.
- Ultra-hard coating creates a low friction nozzle that outlasts uncoated brass. Brass base material retains thermal conductivity for unchanged thermal performance.
- Fit a large variety of machines, check listing name carefully to make sure it fits your printer, or get in touch with us if you are unsure.
Detailed Information available on our Homepage…