Melca 1.75mm 3D Printer Filament 1 kg Hard PLA (polylactic acid) is for every 3D Printer who wants to create 3D masterpieces, but struggles to consistently find high quality filament.
…STOP spending time and money on shoddy filament and start creating flawless prints the first time… every time.
…REFUSE to suffer the defeat of yet another failed print! DELIVER the absolute best gems imaginable…on time.
…GET quality, high-caliber filament without breaking the bank.
…JUST PRINT IT
✮ ✮ ✮ Productivity, Skyrocketed! ✮ ✮ ✮ Stress, Annihilated! ✮ ✮ ✮
This is the best filament you’ll ever purchase! Guaranteed.
Grab yours today – Order Now!
The Nitty Gritty: Vacuum Sealed with Desiccant ● Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 180°C – 220°C (356°F – 428°F) ● Spool Diameter: 7.88″ – Spool Width: 2.56″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.01″ ● Composite ● Food Grade
Compatible with any 3D Printer that uses 1.75mm diameter filament including: AirWolf – Aleph Objects – BCN3D – Beeverycreative – BigBox – CEL – colorFabb – CraftBot – CraftUnique – CubePro – Cubicon – Doob – Dremel – e-NABLE – E3D – FlashForge – Kossel – Lulzbot – MakerBot – Makergear – Markforged – New Matter – Ooznest – OrdBot – PowerSpec – Printrbot – Prusa – Prusa Research – Robo 3D – SeeMeCNC – Simplify3D – SOLS – Ultimaker – XYZprinting – Zenith – Zortrax
- EXTREMELY EASY TO USE! +/- 0.03 diameter ensures smooth and stable extrusion without risk of nozzle, extruder, or printer damage – Like A Pro
- DELIVERS! New Virgin Material. Confidence is working with quality material, which means avoiding unnecessary brittleness and random particles – it’s 100% Predictable
- EXCLUSIVE! Enhanced with Flexibilizer and Intensifier provides an unfair advantage with Better Printing Character and Sharper Color…Mind Blowing
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! Consistency Guarantee means no more playing Russian Roulette from one spool, batch, or color to the next…Absolutely No Questions Asked, Ever!
- ✮ MULTI-UNIT DEALS! Look up 🔺 in the Special Offers & Product Promotions area. Up to 3 FREE with today’s order – any color.
Click Here For More Information
Our Thermoplastic 3D Filaments are made from the best materials available and have been thoroughly tested for the best possible results. ABS materials are extruded with great precision, which means better looking prints, less calibration and fewer extruder failures. The materials will work flawlessly with most 3D extruders currently in the market.
Density 1.25g ± 0.05g/cm³
Tensile Strength: ≥ 60MPa
Bending Strength: ≥ 60MPa
Notch Impack Strength: 4.53 lbs / ft2
Melting Point: 390°F / 200°C
Distortion Temperature: 221°F / 105°C
Printing Temperature: 464°F – 500°F / 240°C – 260°C
- Made of ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) material, a plastic that is petroleum based. No kinks or breaks
- Work flawlessly with most 3D extruders/printers currently in the market
- Recommended printing temperature is 240°C – 260°C (464°F – 500°F )
- Superior materials ensure better looking prints, less calibration & fewer extruder failures
Click Here For More Information
About PLA Filament:
Commonly used for prototypes,educational architectural models, hospitals and artifact replicas etc.,It’s a popular choice for users looking to paint objects after they have been printed, such as costume props and figurines.PLA is relatively brittle, so it is not recommended for thin, high strength applications.
1.Made from 100% Grade A Virgin Raw Materials from Natureworks USA. We’ve seen first hand what prints from recycled filaments can look like, issues such as visible discoloration and other inconsistencies are common. From the very beginning, we’ve always guaranteed that our filaments are made from pure grade virgin resin, giving you consistent high quality prints, beautiful look and feel.
2.Controlled using Non-Contact Laser Diameter Gauge:Rapid,precise and repeatable measurements to exact dimensional tolerances. Such gauges allow us to maintain consistent high quality filament by automatically stopping a production line the moment a non-conforming measurement is detected. So regardless of the 3D printer you are using, the consistently round diameters provide optimum flow through the extruder nozzle.
3.New Non-Brittle Formula:Naturally brittle plastics such as PLA can now be used with confidence knowing that the filament will not brake during a print job, while still inside the printer or just sitting in storage. Our new formula adjusts the degradability of the material for optimal strength and performance.
PLA can be printed both with and without a heated print bed,but if your desktop 3D printer does have a heated print bed it is recommended to set your print bed temperature to approximately 60°C
If warping still occurs, print using raft.
Glow in the dark use 5°C-10°C higher.
- *Material: GT-PLA which is new formulation, high glossy, tough, for none teflon tube inside hot end of 3d printer, like makerbot, UP, cube robo, etc. Its extrusion-temperature is much lower than ABS, and most often doesn’t require a heated bed.
- *1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
- *Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 195°C – 210°C
- *Spool Diameter: 8″ – Spool Width: 2.50″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 1.25″
- *Accurate diameter: 3.0/1.75mm, variations + /-0.03mm, roundness +/-0.02mm;
Check Out Our Website For Details…