3D Printer Perfect-Office 3D Printer Kit A8-W5 The DIY 3D printer,the practice of self-assembly,the simple assembly,the high-precision printing configuration,the perfect work in 3D,
the affordable price of wood printers make it a favorite with consumers, but this does not mean that this printer is not a 3D printer.
Material: Aviation Wood (generally used in aerospace equipment, with resistance to impact and heat)
Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm
Print speed: 10 – 120 mm / s
Thickness of the layer: 0.1-0.4 mm
The accuracy of the X-axis position is 0.05 mm
Position accuracy of the Z axis: 0.015 meters
Positioning accuracy of the XY axis: 0.012mm
Positioning accuracy of the Z axis: 0.004mm
Gross weight: 9.2 kg
Machine weight: 7.5 kg
Packing size: 510 * 320 * 225 mm
Size of the machine: 500 * 400 * 450 mm
Size of the structure: 220 * 220 * 240 mm
Operating System Support:
Windows (Linux, Mac)
Supported file formats: STL, G-code, OBJ.
3D printer packaging:
All the assembly tools
1.75mm filament * 1 (PLA)
- Perfect-Office 3D printer, high-speed moving shaft speed of 100mm / s, precise nozzle diameter of 0.4mm, excellent power supply system, with PLA, low power consumption, advanced environment, can resume printing after a sudden interruption.
- High pressure size: 220mm * 220mm * 240mm and LCD panel, fast cutting speed, high printing precision, effective filament and easy to load, composite shape. This compact 3D printer is suitable for home, office, hospital and university.
- Operating system support: Windows (Linux, Mac), software: firmware, compatible file format: STL, G-code, OBJ.
- DIY kit without assembling: it is a disassembled DIY kit that offers you an unforgettable experience of learning the 3D printer step by step from scratch. As long as you are passionate about creativity, you can not miss this product.
- After-sales service to the customer: we have our own production factory, directly from the manufacturer to the customer, we support the refund of 365 days, if there is any problem (contact us: Amazon buyer account> click on your account> your Orders> Search for orders and click on Contact the seller)
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…
3D Hero Black + White PLA Printer Filament, Filament PLA 1.75 mm,1KG Spool(2.2lbs) 2 Spools,Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm
✮✮✮ Filament Features ✮✮✮
Color: Black (Dark Black) + Wood
Net Weight: Filaments total 2KG
Diameter: 1.75mm PLA Filament (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02mm)
Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature : 190°C – 220°C (374°F – 428°F )
So, why think twice?
ORDER NOW ➤ Get this Incredible PLA filament for 3D printers ➤Delivery in Just 3-5 Days!
- 【3D Printrt PLA Filament】1kg PLA Black 3D Filament + 1kg Wood Printer Filament
- 【Non Toxic & Low Odor】Ideal materials for indoor printing, Eco-friendly & NO harm to user. All printer filaments have passed SGS,ISO,ROHS.
- 【PLA 3D Filament】High purity with Low shrinkage,High strenth with Better toughness,Ease of Use,No bubbles.
- 【High Compatibility】Compatible with 3D Printers and 3D Pens that use 1.75MM filament,Such as:Prusa,Makerbot,etc
- 【Guarantee & Service】One year warranty,Any quality problems about our 3D Printer Filament, we will replace for you.
Check Out Our Website For Details…
Why Choose CREOZONE Wood 3D Printer Filament
●Our wood filament displays less warping
●Our wood filament is fits for most commercially available FDM 3D printers.
●Our wood filament has a sweet odor of wood, and the printed objects will generally have an elegant look.
CREOZONE Wood 3D Printer Filament Specific
●1.75 mm Diameter
●+/- 0.03 mm Tolerance
●190°C – 210°C（374°F – 410°F）Recommended Nozzle Temperature
●360 yd / 330 m One Spool
How to Store CREOZONE Wood 3D Printer Filament
●Keep material in sealed bag until ready for use.
●Avoid Water. Keep in dry place.
●Keep away from heat.
- 40% Recycled Wood / 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm)
- Wood 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 190°C – 210°C (274°F -410°F)
- Be careful with the temperature at which you print wood, as too much heat can result in an almost burnt or caramelized appearance. On the other hand, the base appearance of your wooden creations can be greatly improved with a little post-print processing!
Check Out Our Website For Details…