Total CAD 2D-3D is an easy-to-use, versatile CAD program combining 2D drafting with powerful and precise 3D modelling. Easily design anything from complex architectural and mechanical drawings requiring precision metrics, to simple everyday projects and hobbies including furniture, decks, floorplans, toys and 3D models. Use a complete set of 2D drafting and design tools, including drawing layers, hatch patterns and full dimensioning capability – or render 3D models with materials or textures for added impact. 2D drafting and 3D modelling has never been easier!
Perfect For Anyone including: Architects, Illustrators, Contractors, Builders, Hobbyists, Designers, Teachers, Engineers and Students.
The versatile CAD program that anyone can use:
- Perfect for novice and expert users
- Dozens of drawing tools, easy file sharing and an intuitive interface
- Metric and imperial units of measure
- Over 10,000 2D/3D symbols to quickly drag and drop into your design
- Over 150 drawing, editing and viewing tools
- Unlimited undo and layers
- 3D texture mapping and smooth anti-aliased rendering
- Easily import/export editable AutoCAD DXF/DWG files
- Tip of the Day
- Plus much more!
- PC Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7
- PC CPU Type and Speed: Pentium or equivalent, 1.0 GHz or faster
- Hard Drive Space (MB): 245MB
- Memory: 512MB
- Graphics: Any 800×600 16-bit colour or better graphics card
- Printer: Required to print the user guide
- Internet: Required for web publishing and software updates