With PETG you got the both the benefits of ABS (stronger, temperature resistant, durability) and PLA (simple and easier to print) into one material. Extremely durable and tough, all while be odourless. PETG has very low shrinkage and therefore no warping, ideal for larger prints. Less brittle than other material types, and great chemical resistance.
Our WYZworks 3D Filaments are made from virgin grade (raw white pellets). Our engineered filament is here to help you stream your creative outlet, enabling you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality. Manufactured & thoroughly tested under strict guidelines to give the best results possible.
If you aren’t happy we will fix the issue right away no matter what. This is what we stand for and why after using our filament, you won’t ever want to go back. Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions about 3D printer filament you have. We believe 3D printing will change the world and we are so happy to do our part by providing the best filament money can buy.
• PETG(Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol-Modified) 1.75 Filament Diameter
• Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm
• 1 KG (2.20 lbs) Spool Vacuumed Sealed with Desiccant
• Recommended Printing Temperature range 210°C – 250°C
• Spool Diameter: 7″”
• Spool Width: 3″”
• Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.37″”
- PETG is extremely durable and tough, all while be odourless. Very low shrinkage and warping, ideal for large prints. Less brittle than other material types with great chemical resistance.
- 1KG (approximately 2.2 lbs) Spool of PETG (Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol-Modified) 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm) 1 KG (2.20 lbs) Comes Vacuumed Sealed.
- Recommended Printing Temperature Range 210°C – 250°C
- Customer Support – Get the absolute best filament & support at half the cost of main brand filaments. If you aren’t happy with the product or have any issues, don’t hesitate to contact us. Save money without risking your equipment, print quality, & time!
- Compatible for most common 3D printers such as ROBO 3D, Cubify, Leapfrog, MakerBot, Reprap, Afinia, UP, Mendel, flashforge, Solidoodle 2, Printrbot LC, MakerGear M2, Felix, Reprap, Ultimaker and any other 3D printers.